Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, wait, hold up. I'm sitting here thinking wtf is a plant-based uni degree? That tit doesn't exist. I was thinking she had a BSc Nutrition degree. I went to uni for 3 years to get my degree in nutrition and she did a 2 week ONLINE COURSE? Lmao what a scammer. These charlatans shouldn't be allowed to give health advice without a science degree.
Ughhhh many many coaches in all areas have 2 week degrees and then call themselves experts.. its ridiculous really

Reactions: 14
They forgot to add "to assist in cleaning out your wallet".
Maybe that's what Lordon is doing! He just wants to help Niomi get rid of the baggage caused by material belongings. It's too much for her, he'll just free her of it so she can be her happiest self, while he in turn also becomes his happiest, richest self.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lmao I am in TEARS :ROFLMAO: This tit is hilarious!! I'm Australian and I've never heard of this nonsense. It's 100% made my day.

bottlebrush.jpg

I have a huge bottlebrush in my backyard and my mother despises me more than ever. SO yeah,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
You know what? You know what's the best thing about this thread? it's the fact that half the time we don't even talk about Niomi 🤣 the amount of time we spend talking about forky lorgy holly anna banana dreamy joe.. and then, when there is seriously nothing else going on, we still manage to find something to entertain ourselves 🤣
God I love this thread 🥹 Oh moooon!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I noticed something else in her "qualifications"

1660034377415.jpeg

I did this "course" years ago. It's a free online course that takes you a couple hours. She's trained around the world (done some online quizzes) and thinks she's an expert. I can't :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Just catching up and oh-my-what-the-actual-duck?!
As if the sex cult and bondage orgies weren’t enough, we now have flower oils to help with bigotry?!?! Can this tit get any weirder?! What have I just read?! 🤣🤣🤣
1660082399560.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I swear I see Nosferatu anytime Holly aka the avocado chef posts anything.. Science of Well being must be a joke lol.

1660082428648.png

actual clip of Holly introducing Nimbobs to Lordon

1660082480772.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's like those people who say "I went to Harvard" meaning "I visited the campus once."

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lol so I said to myself, I bet if I open my Instagram the avocado chef has a story and its the 1st one to watch and of course she has, as usual doing her bogus treatments.

View attachment 1485928

Then I see this and hold on to your pants guy when you read the description on the website, lmao.. wow

View attachment 1485949

View attachment 1485951

Sorry i assure you i don't swear in real life but The duck is this moron...
Only an idiot like nimbecile can be "in tune" with those scammers...it truly speaks volume how dumb Nimebcile is.
IMG_20220810_071517.jpg

tbf it's still probably the hardest thing she's ever had to do
You mean actually READ 😅😅

You know what? You know what's the best thing about this thread? it's the fact that half the time we don't even talk about Niomi 🤣 the amount of time we spend talking about forky lorgy holly anna banana dreamy joe.. and then, when there is seriously nothing else going on, we still manage to find something to entertain ourselves 🤣
God I love this thread 🥹 Oh moooon!!
Yes ! 😆🥰😍 I love tattle detectives 🤣😂 you cannot hide anything, a tattler will find any deepest secrets 😈
To be honest nimbecile is the best entertainer ever it is like watching a version of love island called " idiot island" where the goal is to find the weirdest dumbest cringe people on earth 🤣🤣 thanks dimdim for being the greatest host of a (tit)show!
Can we vote who should be out ? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
@irvinelane You asked/said a few pages back that you were surprised (mocking) that Holly called something plant-based AND vegan, just want to say it's not really the same thing. People go plant-based for (for example) health reasons, more as a diet - like Niomi, without caring for the animals/planet/ethics. When something is vegan as well it's often said so that vegans know it's cruelty free (which is not always the case with plant-based items). That's the big difference, so in this case she actually said it right.

On that topic;
I find her book "Vegan-ish" extremely offensive. You are vegan or you are not. People who write these kinds of books have no clue what veganism truly is and means. I find it incredibly hurtful and offensive that someone can say you can be "vegan-ish". How does that even work? Sometimes you care about animal cruelty and other times you don't? You only eat the tail or ears of a cow because the cow will still be able to live? Is that vegan-ish? Half the cruelty? What does that even mean? I'm so angry. Veganism isn't a trampoline you can jump on and off of whenever it suits you.
🔥💢💢⚡💢💢🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@irvinelane You asked/said a few pages back that you were surprised (mocking) that Holly called something plant-based AND vegan, just want to say it's not really the same thing. People go plant-based for (for example) health reasons, more as a diet - like Niomi, without caring for the animals/planet/ethics. When something is vegan as well it's often said so that vegans know it's cruelty free (which is not always the case with plant-based items). That's the big difference, so in this case she actually said it right.
Thank you for replying 😊 yes, I was surprised she called a drink plant-based and vegan, because I understand these terms this way:

1660116819829.jpeg

That’s why I picked it up and said ironically « sure, it can be both.. » meaning it actually can’t be both. If something is plant-based, it may contain animal products, but since she said it was vegan, I’m assuming it doesn’t have any.

Reactions: 7
Thank you for replying 😊 yes, I was surprised she called a drink plant-based and vegan, because I understand these terms this way:

View attachment 1486985

That’s why I picked it up and said ironically « sure, it can be both.. » meaning it actually can’t be both. If something is plant-based, it may contain animal products, but since she said it was vegan, I’m assuming it doesn’t have any.
Yes, the distinctions between the two terms are correct. But when something is vegan, then it's also plant-based, making the term plant-based redundant. My two cents.

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here 👀 I found this thread last year and was absolutely addicted because y'all are just too funny... Then life got a little too much and I kind of forgot about it until a couple of weeks ago and I'm so glad I'm back because this has been a WILD ride 🤣

I really used to like Niomi back in her Marcus and Nottinghill era and even when she was with Joeyyy (though I'll admit she was a little boring at times) because she always seemed to genuinely care about things like food, sustainability etc. Watching some of her "content" now it really seems like a bad joke. Maybe she was so traumatized by the breakup that she tried to change everything about her appearance and character but she's done a complete 180 :/ I rewatched her "moving to India" Video recently and it's like it's not even the same person. She was actually pretty beautiful back then and DJ was talking all about how she could get into projects supporting women and sustainale development, stuff she seemed to genuinely be excited about... Going from this to jetting around the world, promoting questionable (and expensive) beauty products/treatments/trips and dating trump-loving forky and now the toothy sex-cult-leader lorgy 💀 Does she not realize that the lifestyle of endless holidays she's promoting is not sustainable in any way, not for her, not for her viewers and definitely not for the environment??! Imagine everyone living like her...

Reactions: 20
Lol so I said to myself, I bet if I open my Instagram the avocado chef has a story and its the 1st one to watch and of course she has, as usual doing her bogus treatments.

View attachment 1485928

Then I see this and hold on to your pants guy when you read the description on the website, lmao.. wow

View attachment 1485949

View attachment 1485951

Love that the description starts with "made up" 😂 that says it all! Made up ways for rich idiots to relieve themselves of some easy earned money

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw this and welll... spot on @the FinancialDiet 💥

Pretty much everybody in my circle I can think of, know how to tell real online bs apart from fakeness, scams & money-traps online, can't even comprehend how delusional and naive and dumb Nimzz has become and there's noone around her who could talk some sense to her....

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I think niomi hasn't changed all that much since she's broken up with joe, it's just now people's perceptions of her have changed because of the pandemic, the climate crisis and the cost of living crisis. It's made people realise how privileged, entitled, materialistic and redundant influencers are. We're seeing her with new eyes now. Like I think she went on as many flights as she did pre-breakup. She's always gone on numerous luxury holidays a year. People are sick of out of touch influencers not reading the room and adapting to how society is changing. It's kind of ironic that someone so image obsessed, can't see how she's coming across but she lives in a privileged bubble. Since the pandemic, her life has remained unchanged in some regards, she's still rich, whereas a lot of people are suffering financially right now. She does appear to have done a 180 in identity but I think the core elements of her personality have always been there, she just managed to hide it better because everything was going her way. At the end of the day, whoever she is now, she claims she's the happiest she's ever been.

Reactions: 32
Off-topic, but I’m so sick and tired of these brands who keep purporting to be environmentally conscious with the shittiest argument ever.

1660141353087.jpeg

Climate change is accelerating, it’s running even faster than our actions, we keep reaching tipping points here and there, but yeah, sure, someone is gonna plant a tree and rebuild a forest in no time.

I’m sorry, but for the past years, I’ve been experiencing eco-anxiety, not to mention all the events that have been happening around the world, and this kind of misleading AD is really irresponsible to me. This is pure greenwashing, and the world doesn’t need more hypocrisy or companies like that, especially at the moment.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.