Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Will Lorgy go on the boat family vacation?

• Yes, he won't leave his prey's side

Votes: 84 34.3%
  • No, granny T won't allow it

Votes: 53 21.6%
  • They are all so boring, I don't care

Votes: 108 44.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did I check the new thread before going to sleep ? Why do I inflict this vision to myself ? Whyyyyyyyyyyyy ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm simultaneously excited for the potential for chaos and drama brought by Lordon McDonkey boarding the Queen T of the Seas and terrified by the prospect of seeing more of his awful, awful teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm simultaneously excited for the potential for chaos and drama brought by Lordon McDonkey boarding the Queen T of the Seas and terrified by the prospect of seeing more of his awful, awful teeth.
I was eating some potato chips as I was reading your comment and nearly choked on them, I was laughing so hard. Oh so good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wonder if she’ll come to London first or head straight for the boat? I hope Lordon McDonkey makes an appearance, Bali 2.0 was dull AF 🥱😴

Reactions: 16
Not gonna lie, I’ve loved catching up on ALL the T (not to be confused with Big Tezza, ofc).

All these Lordon visuals makes me think of this ditty from Friends:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Queen T of the Seas🤣🤣🤣
I don't know why but it made me think of :
Screenshot_20220801-072009_Samsung Internet.jpg

And the best part...
Screenshot_20220801-072346_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Am I imagining things or has this Bali stint been pretty short?
....There's every chance I just have a terrible sense of time.

Reactions: 9
If she’s been living her dream life, how come does she look more depressed than ever? Denial hitting reaaaally hard.

1659333893371.png

Her giant hands 😳

1659333931496.jpeg

1659333945049.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Someone posted last thread or the one before about influencers hair loss in Bali, Niomi used to have so much hair that is nowhere to been seen in her last two grid pictures.

Reactions: 6
If she’s been living her dream life, how come does she look more depressed than ever? Denial hitting reaaaally hard.

View attachment 1461981

Her giant hands 😳

View attachment 1461983
View attachment 1461985
Those hands and nails on a woman who never worked a day in her life is a little shocking…

Nimbob always talks about signs and the full moon and their meaning but when her body licherally shows her there’s a problem she ignores it 🤦🏻‍♀️

At this point, I think her body will crush…you can’t go on forever on little to no fuel.

Reactions: 24
Am I imagining things or has this Bali stint been pretty short?
....There's every chance I just have a terrible sense of time.
I think she's been there a month this time round. I do wonder how long she'll keep living her life between Bali and London. Probably until Lordon proposes and she can convince him to move back to the UK with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.