Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pointblankperiod

I have a theory that Lordon is just a very good talker and can bullshit his way to a vulnerable woman's heart & mind quite easily (well, being tall is also a bonus). He definitely pressed on Niomi's ears about how unique she was, that the destiny lead her to Bali. He's a big advocate for going with the flow and living in the moment, so that is probably what attracted her to him more than his looks.
I think he can talk and talk and talk and talk, unlike Marcus and Joey, they were kind of #silentgang. Forky likes talking but... you know... it's like having a convo with a 15yo. So Lordon was a breath of fresh air for vulnerable Niomi. But again, how blind do you have to be to not see that behind all that talk is a creepy ass dude?

Reactions: 48

cocochino

Chatty Member
The only time I was searching for “signs” was when I was really depressed and searching for meaning. For me, it was Frogs. (Don’t laugh at me lol) I actually thought the universe was sending me signs when I saw frogs. I got really into astrology, and went to psychics because I was so lost and desperate. Which is exactly what Niomi is doing. I don’t believe for a second she’s happy.

• Heart
  • Haha

irvinelane

VIP Member
Sorry, this is completely random, but.. what the hell? Is it what happens when he says hello to Niomi on a FaceTime call?

1661009195002.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

QueenBW

VIP Member
View attachment 1494103

ummm. Just found it odd that she came across my IG and liked some of my posts. I’m literally a nobody on Instagram lol.
Have you watched her stories? She probably noticed your profile popping up there a few times and went and gave you some likes in the hopes that you'll follow her. I've had other small influencers do that. It's super creepy and desperate, which sounds just like the White family brand.

Cute pup, though :)

• Heart

Slaybutter

VIP Member
Also it’s classic Niomi to brag about being cancer free when there is a room full of worried women. Zero compassion or self awareness.

ETA: How many of her followers are reading this and are not so lucky to be cancer free or have her access to doctors on demand?! Honestly Niomi, change.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

mg95

VIP Member
Yes, I was wondering if there really is some curry in her meal. Is it a designation for something else?

On another note, if you guys are interested in an avocado cutting demonstration, you can register right now.

View attachment 1483194

..while life coach Jamie struck again.
Lordon being a Jordan Peterson fanboy is just the cherry on top of the idiot cake 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m Canadian so maybe it’s more of a thing here but is it not public knowledge that this guy is a sexist, racist, transphobic, idiotic quack?? People like McDonkey want to call themselves intellectuals so badly when they clearly only know about anything because of Instagram. No newspapers, no think pieces, no intellectual debates with educated people. Just vibes. It’s actually scary how stupid he is and how he’s been able to influence people into following him. And he’s just one example in a whole industry of scam artists. Feels so bleak to think about it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

JustRelax

My brother used to invite his girlfriends to our family holidays and I HATED it. They were basically strangers to us so we couldn’t relax or have fun. It was the worst. Can’t imagine being stuck on a boat with them.

Reactions: 46

QueenBW

VIP Member
ffs I nearly blew a sinus open ☠

Niomi stepped away from YT and became a full-time scammer, she wouldn’t recognize the red flags now.

ETA: I love these sm

View attachment 1486140
You would have to dose somebody for this one hahaha Rough Bluebell:
View attachment 1486144

more racist tinctures 🤣

View attachment 1486153
I'm all for using wellness as a self-development tool but thinking that a flower essence is going to cure you of your RACISM?! What the hell. Why is everyone always looking for a quick fix these days? Instead of doing some anti-racism work, let's just spray, smell, pour? flower essences on ourselves!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

coriander

VIP Member
Guys can you imagine her taking hundreds of photos of her squeezing her boobs and smiling BY HERSELF IN HER SHED on self timer. Then going through her camera roll selecting one......Can I just pass away on her behalf???

• Haha

lcd77

D0F65719-2740-49B2-ADD3-CF7874774342.jpeg

Not grandpa Ian and Terrina commenting on Niomi’s boob photo… call me old fashioned but I’d be mortified if my grandparents saw a photo of me like the one she posted.

I also hope for her sake she’s not pregnant with Lordon’s baby. She’s been pretty reckless over the last year but this would be such an irresponsible decision to make specially with someone as creepy as Lordon.

• Haha
  • Wow

mg95

VIP Member
She's allergic to work of all kinds. Maybe if they called it a "volunteer vacation" she'd be interested.

I saw that Verity tagged Paul and went to his profile, he hasn't posted anything since 2018 but his profile photo has Verity, DM, and Niomi in it. How sad that Niomi barely considers him family.
I get the impression she resents him for not being her “real” father and harbours some jealousy of her little sister for having the perfect nuclear family. She really needs to seek therapy to work that out. Paul’s been in her life since she was like 11. He’s done all the “Dad” things one would expect - moving her from different apartments, providing for the family, taking them on 15 years of Balearic boat vacations, supporting her after the breakup. He also seems to make her mother very happy. Maybe she’s jealous of her mother’s relationship too 😂 She’s always focused on what she doesn’t have and takes for granted what she does.

Reactions: 44

cocochino

Chatty Member
Honestly, this photo looks everything but natural and happy (the colour/tone is so shit!). She also looks like she just threw her wedding 💐 to have that pose, this is the best explanation I could help her with this bizarre body position and emotion 🤷🏻‍♀️

I guess the photographer told her 'okay, for the next shot, pretend you are very happy'
It's such a bad photo! It looks like she'd bending over to fart.

Also, I just found out that Lordon went to Fyre Festival. LMAO the scammer got scammed :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

mg95

VIP Member
This is like the least egregious thing about her post but she seems to confirm she’s moving to Bali. She also totally only took her mum on a day out because she wanted her to come to this appointment with her.

Callan

VIP Member
The cult vibes are strong with this one. He really thinks he's an enlightened being or some such shit.

I don't like Niomi much but even she deserves better than this dude.
Forky thought he was James Bond and Lordon acts like he's Jesus Christ. She can really pick them.. yikes.

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Not gonna lie, I'm jealous of Nimbobs and her perennial holiday lifestyle. Sure, I actually have goals and ambitions so I bet I'd get bored sooner rather than later but I'm currently beyond burned out and considering asking for unpaid leave just to have a couple weeks to recoup. Meanwhile, she's over there, on holiday on her family's boat after months of Bali holiday preceded by months of London holiday and Mauritius holiday and Parisian holiday...

• Heart
Outside a cafe in Clapham old town, Charlotte was vaping, Niomi looked very tanned and actually not as crazy thin as expected 😂 I’m afraid that’s all I have as I was on the bus, just noticed them as we stopped at the traffic lights!