Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1659993752769.png
1659993764695.png
1659993783805.png

I present you a happy Cyclope flamingo ! Pretty rare to observe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Yes, I was wondering if there really is some curry in her meal. Is it a designation for something else?

On another note, if you guys are interested in an avocado cutting demonstration, you can register right now.

View attachment 1483194

..while life coach Jamie struck again.
'Complimentary' coffee 😅😅😅

COFFEE 'Oh you look nice today'. 'Great downward dog'. 'Love those clenched butt cheeks'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
3. She also made a video for Tesco on how to make what she calls burgers, with a tomato salad and a potato salad. Yeah, right.

View attachment 1483301

4. And apparently, she gives cooking classes.. 90 minutes to show how to make a salad? 🥱
Is she really serving tomato slices with plain chickpeas and onion and calling it a salad? A patty with no bun and calling it a burger? So depressing. I'm offended as both a vegan and a foodie lol. Not to be too nitpicky but her knifeskills need work - what kind of sham cooking school did she go to? Family of grifters

Reactions: 29
Is she really serving tomato slices with plain chickpeas and onion and calling it a salad? A patty with no bun and calling it a burger? So depressing. I'm offended as both a vegan and a foodie lol. Not to be too nitpicky but her knifeskills need work - what kind of sham cooking school did she go to? Family of grifters
She also charges money for access to those recipes. I see better content for free on YT from people doing it for fun.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Yes, I was wondering if there really is some curry in her meal. Is it a designation for something else?

On another note, if you guys are interested in an avocado cutting demonstration, you can register right now.

View attachment 1483194

Lordon being a Jordan Peterson fanboy is just the cherry on top of the idiot cake 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m Canadian so maybe it’s more of a thing here but is it not public knowledge that this guy is a sexist, racist, transphobic, idiotic quack?? People like McDonkey want to call themselves intellectuals so badly when they clearly only know about anything because of Instagram. No newspapers, no think pieces, no intellectual debates with educated people. Just vibes. It’s actually scary how stupid he is and how he’s been able to influence people into following him. And he’s just one example in a whole industry of scam artists. Feels so bleak to think about it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Lordon being a Jordan Peterson fanboy is just the cherry on top of the idiot cake 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m Canadian so maybe it’s more of a thing here but is it not public knowledge that this guy is a sexist, racist, transphobic, idiotic quack?? People like McDonkey want to call themselves intellectuals so badly when they clearly only know about anything because of Instagram. No newspapers, no think pieces, no intellectual debates with educated people. Just vibes. It’s actually scary how stupid he is and how he’s been able to influence people into following him. And he’s just one example in a whole industry of scam artists. Feels so bleak to think about it.
Exactly! That’s insane how people on social media proclaim themselves coach, mentor or expert just because they broached a subject once or twice. Ultimately, that’s a whole audience of thousands or millions of people who believe them, even reproduce their behavior, and let themselves get sucked in, and these influencers won’t even feel bad about it.

As for Niomi, because of her trips to Bali and all her posts supposedly spreading wisdom and inspiration, soon she’s gonna say she’s a mentor or a mental health counselor.

1660026269841.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1483194

He reposts Jordan Peterson??? RUN NIOMI RUN!!!

Reactions: 20
I had to check Holly’s Instagram account to see what her feed is really about, and what I have noticed is that she definitely has trouble using designations.

1. She did an AD for a drink supposedly plant-based.. but also vegan? 🤔 Yeah, sure Holly, it can be both..

View attachment 1483287

2. Her gorgeous pesto looks more like someone who just got sick (like food poisoning from bad oysters, for instance 😬).

View attachment 1483291

3. She also made a video for Tesco on how to make what she calls burgers, with a tomato salad and a potato salad. Yeah, right.

View attachment 1483301

4. And apparently, she gives cooking classes.. 90 minutes to show how to make a salad? 🥱😴

View attachment 1483310
I'm sorry but that pesto is exactly what my dog threw up yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry but that pesto is exactly what my dog threw up yesterday.
I was thinking about getting some snacks but saw that picture and my hunger disappeared in no time. How can you mess up a pesto that bad that people lose appetite when looking at that, then again I am not sure if she actually eats the food she cooks. Her food makes plant-based people look bad, I would not be surprised to hear if people turned to meat because of her.

For plant-based food, I would recommend people to check out Pick Up Limes.

Geez, she also has a cookbook. 336 pages about how to cut an avocado.

1660034227658.jpeg

The photo is really not flattering. Look at the redness around the eyes.

Plus, she had to mention her certification twice in her presentation:

1660034377415.jpeg

1660034389313.jpeg

That’s probably why she calls herself a vegan chef.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1484420

View attachment 1484431
View attachment 1484432

Wait, wait, hold up. I'm sitting here thinking wtf is a plant-based uni degree? That tit doesn't exist. I was thinking she had a BSc Nutrition degree. I went to uni for 3 years to get my degree in nutrition and she did a 2 week ONLINE COURSE? Lmao what a scammer. These charlatans shouldn't be allowed to give health advice without a science degree.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
It’s very misleading of her to say she’s qualified from Cornell University which is as exclusive as they come. It would be more professional to clarify that it is Cornell University’s external education unit, eCornell.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Wait, wait, hold up. I'm sitting here thinking wtf is a plant-based uni degree? That tit doesn't exist. I was thinking she had a BSc Nutrition degree. I went to uni for 3 years to get my degree in nutrition and she did a 2 week ONLINE COURSE? Lmao what a scammer. These charlatans shouldn't be allowed to give health advice without a science degree.
$1,260? Wow, given the result, that’s money well spent.

1660039895338.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1484420

Not flattering is putting it mildly. It looks like she posed with a burger while her deathbed was already being wheeled to the morgue. There's something very unhealthy about her appearance, like a child at an orphanage two hundred years ago that isn't going to make it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Given her story, she must have slowed down even more while enjoying the slowest pace of life ever.

1660053375704.gif

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t it be really boring after a few days on a boat? Do they sleep on there?

I think I’d go stir crazy being on a boat with my bf and family for a week.

1660054448849.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not gonna lie, I'm jealous of Nimbobs and her perennial holiday lifestyle. Sure, I actually have goals and ambitions so I bet I'd get bored sooner rather than later but I'm currently beyond burned out and considering asking for unpaid leave just to have a couple weeks to recoup. Meanwhile, she's over there, on holiday on her family's boat after months of Bali holiday preceded by months of London holiday and Mauritius holiday and Parisian holiday...

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh wow! I spy a book that is not 'Manifest' right there! Looks like book #2 of 2022 for Nims is 'Women Who Run With The Wolves: Contacting the Power of the Wild Woman.'

Holly just added it to her 'most wanted' shelf on Goodreads. Probably.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.