Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right? šŸ˜… Her caption looks like Bradley trying to answer a question.
Lol yess.. as per Niomi I guess when you do nothing for a living, all your posts end up not meaning anything either.

I bet Lordon is feeding her all sorts of nonsense while kissing her ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m sorry, what?

View attachment 1475348

How many more times does she have to say sheā€™s happy? Seriously, nobody buys it, just drop it. And what about that nonsense happiness feels good. What are the chances that happiness does not feel good? šŸ¤”

I remember when she posted a story a few weeks ago, looking for a photographer in Bali. I wonder what she asked that person, like: OK I need to create content and the theme is Ā« faking happiness Ā», so letā€™s do this.

Also, what has she been learning so far? As @QueenBW said, she repeats the same mistakes. Plus, sheā€™s always like:

View attachment 1475371
What I read: a shnoooboo daba baaa a schnooboodashnoooomoo...
Screenshot_20220805-211219_Samsung Internet.jpg

...and newsflash dimbo, you look nothing like "flourishing"...more like going into direction of
Screenshot_20220805-211831_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m just catching up on everything and am in complete shock over her new relationship. Iā€™ve known of Jamie for about 10 years, I remember always seeing him in Dublin night clubs and had some mutual friends at the time. He always grossed me out, it was so obvious he wanted to be some kind of famous. As far as I know neither he nor his sister have worked a regular job a day in their life. Heā€™s had to reinvent himself multiple times and I had no idea about this new ridiculous chapter in his life, but not surprised at all. Looks like he fled Dublin when he finally realised he wasnā€™t going to take over the entertainment scene. His sister is even worse, Iā€™ve met her multiple times and found her so painful to speak to. Sheā€™s been ā€œan influencerā€ for years and has never managed to take off, in Ireland which is a small influencer as it is. Her cook was a complete flop and only managed to get it published through family connections. Niomi really could do so much better! At least shes had some success and made real money. These two scammers live out of the bank of mummy and daddy and are in their late 30s.

Iā€™m just catching up on everything and am in complete shock over her new relationship. Iā€™ve known of Jamie for about 10 years, I remember always seeing him in Dublin night clubs and had some mutual friends at the time. He always grossed me out, it was so obvious he wanted to be some kind of famous. As far as I know neither he nor his sister have worked a regular job a day in their life. Heā€™s had to reinvent himself multiple times and I had no idea about this new ridiculous chapter in his life, but not surprised at all. Looks like he fled Dublin when he finally realised he wasnā€™t going to take over the entertainment scene. His sister is even worse, Iā€™ve met her multiple times and found her so painful to speak to. Sheā€™s been ā€œan influencerā€ for years and has never managed to take off, in Ireland which is a small influencer as it is. Her cook was a complete flop and only managed to get it published through family connections. Niomi really could do so much better! At least shes had some success and made real money. These two scammers live out of the bank of mummy and daddy and are in their late 30s.
*small influencer industry
*cookbook

• Wow
Reactions: 49

*cookbook
Holly played matchmaker for these two. She seems to be kind of obsessed with Niomi!

Their relationship seems to be moving pretty quickly - so do let us know if you hear of any inside gossip (like an engagement!) any time soon. He is already replying to DM's on IG saying they are married (which we think is a 'joke' but not totally sure). Also, he's been hanging out with some cult types in Bali including a guy with multiple 'wives.' Yikes!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It's so weird that since they met they have barely been apart. He followed her home to London and then they were away from each other like one week max before she was back in his bed in Bali? And now he's followed her back home again. Like he has a culty hold over her already. I would hope Big T and Verity put the kibosh on him coming with on the family boat vacay but it doesn't seem likely. He makes my skin crawl.

It's like him and his sister are running a joint scam to feed off Niomi's "fame". Still confused how the sister played matchmaker when the sister was not previously friends with Niomi and Niomi only recently followed her back.

Reactions: 31
Holly played matchmaker for these two. She seems to be kind of obsessed with Niomi!

Their relationship seems to be moving pretty quickly - so do let us know if you hear of any inside gossip (like an engagement!) any time soon. He is already replying to DM's on IG saying they are married (which we think is a 'joke' but not totally sure). Also, he's been hanging out with some cult types in Bali including a guy with multiple 'wives.' Yikes!
Iā€™m not surprised by this and agree he will try to make it official with her ASAP. Heā€™s had multiple failed business ventures, nightclub nights, a marketing agency, a tech conference and now whatever the hell it is heā€™s doing in Bali. His next business idea will no doubt be marrying Niomi and sucking whatever he can from her. I honestly feel bad for the girl because I know this wonā€™t end well.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
This right here is why I signed up to Tattle šŸæ

I knew he was a charlatan; I could sense it a mile away. Nims is so desperate for a man she's fallen for a bloody scammer! Coming soon to Netflix - The Bali Swindler.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

*cookbook
Yep. This is not going to end well. It will be like a twisted psychological thriller, I'm telling you, with that stereotypical dumb blond chick who is always the first victim šŸ˜•

Reactions: 14
It's so weird that since they met they have barely been apart. He followed her home to London and then they were away from each other like one week max before she was back in his bed in Bali? And now he's followed her back home again. Like he has a culty hold over her already. I would hope Big T and Verity put the kibosh on him coming with on the family boat vacay but it doesn't seem likely. He makes my skin crawl.

It's like him and his sister are running a joint scam to feed off Niomi's "fame". Still confused how the sister played matchmaker when the sister was not previously friends with Niomi and Niomi only recently followed her back.
I'm still confused by Holly playing matchmaker too. Did she DM Nims out of the blue to say she should meet up with her brother in Bali? Niomi is definitely dumb enough to meet up with a complete stranger in this way - she doesn't seem to have a great sense of her personal safety. I guess it's also possible they had some mutual friends in Bali.

I presume he'll be on the boat since he's back in London with her. He doesn't leave her out of his sight, huh! It'll be interesting to see if Verity follows him on IG after she has spent some time with him. I'm hoping Verity or someone close to Nims will see through this guy and warn her off (not that she'll listen).

Reactions: 20
Yikes this is even creepier than I thought. He might not even like her as much as he's pretending, and is after living off her fame and money. Holly looks like a real scam artist too, you can just see it in her face honestly. Some weird greedy desperation coming through those beady eyes of hers.

I mean she calls herself a chef after spending $750 on an online course about plant based nutrition.

Totally agree on the posts about Niomi faking happiness. The sad thing is I don't even know if *she* knows she's not really happy.

I went through a long-term relationship break-up as about the same time as her and Joe, and a year later I thought I was *finally* happy again after dating again, finding a new relationship (which lasted four months), and getting some cute new clothes (lol) and a new apartment. Once that new relationship ended, it was a long, dark winter living alone. I had to really dig deep to do some internal healing, learn how to be my own best friend, and come to terms with the past (by accepting that it was the future that mattered). All of this is to say that I didn't *truly* find happiness until I came to terms with being single and the reality of my present. But it took a good two years after a two year relationship. Now I feel like my happiness doesn't need to be proven in the sense that I don't feel the need to justify myself or my situation to anyone. Or post stuff online (which I *definitely* did at the beginning to piss off my ex lol).

I would imagine Niomi would need longer after a longer relationship/engagement. She's definitely forcing it, and that doesn't turn out well because you make bad decisions (*coughforkycough*)

• Heart
Totally agree on the posts about Niomi faking happiness. The sad thing is I don't even know if *she* knows she's not really happy.

I went through a long-term relationship break-up as about the same time as her and Joe, and a year later I thought I was *finally* happy again after dating again, finding a new relationship (which lasted four months), and getting some cute new clothes (lol) and a new apartment. Once that new relationship ended, it was a long, dark winter living alone. I had to really dig deep to do some internal healing, learn how to be my own best friend, and come to terms with the past (by accepting that it was the future that mattered). All of this is to say that I didn't *truly* find happiness until I came to terms with being single and the reality of my present. But it took a good two years after a two year relationship. Now I feel like my happiness doesn't need to be proven in the sense that I don't feel the need to justify myself or my situation to anyone. Or post stuff online (which I *definitely* did at the beginning to piss off my ex lol).

I would imagine Niomi would need longer after a longer relationship/engagement. She's definitely forcing it, and that doesn't turn out well because you make bad decisions (*coughforkycough*)

100% agree! I like this quote from Neil deGrasse Tyson: ā€œThe problem, often not discovered until late in life, is that when you look for things in life like love, meaning, motivation, it implies they are sitting behind a tree or under a rock. The most successful people in life recognize, that in life they create their own love, they manufacture their own meaning, they generate their own motivation."

Niomi is always searching for things (men, money, iv drips) to fill a void. I doubt she's happy when she's alone. It's all for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.