Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member
but instead of working her ass off to deserve her good luck, she doubled down on the laziness and on pretending she's always lived like this.
I am interested in hearing your (or anyone else's) theory behind why you think she did this/why this happened? If you have one?

Reactions: 2

gallohseven

When she was with forky it seemed very obvious she was just faking it. Get the same feeling about horsey too. She is just trying to prove she can have fun and get all the men she wants and there is nothing *ahem Joe era ahem* which is stopping her from that as she has moved on plenty .

She has got a point to prove that she has moved on from Joe to dettol daddy to forky to horsey , and the she literally can have anyone she wants and she doesn’t care and ain’t no one that special *ahem Joe ahem*

I am pretty sure she called it off with Forky for two reasons , one the above mentioned , two she wanted him to get more involved without committing herself too much.
who was dettol daddy!

Reactions: 1

cocochino

Chatty Member
A guy called Charl Malan. Nims had a fling with him soon after the Joey split.
He’s hot! This is the type of guy I could see Niomi with.

Why did she only just start following him? Right before Lordon. Maybe they got back together briefly before she went to Bali?

oh now I see they were in Bali at the same time in May. Did they go together? I’m so lost.

8FD719D0-FFC7-4940-8442-3BFDEFC128FE.jpeg

Last edited:

Ciri

Chatty Member
so ppl who got kids at 17 are old ppl in his ******** mind ? He must think that Verity is a mummy !

(wut !! i can't say that Forky has a deficient mind)

Slaybutter

VIP Member
No, you rarely hear British people talking about alpha/beta males (with a straight face).

The modern discourse comes from US-based "game" culture that revolves around being an arsehole to get women. They are obsessed with being 'alpha.' Incel culture also came from this (unfortunately). It is linked to the far right, which is probably why Forky has picked up on it.
omg no incel culture came about by accident from a woman 🤣

Eekk

To those saying the shed is for sale - is it listed on Rightmove etc now or is this just the same PropertyHeads listing from before that we thought was a glitch?

When Nims bought the place it was listed at £740K and she bought it for £778K
It’s not on rightmove at the moment. So she’s probably still just putting feelers out.

Verity bought her a membership at the Royal Academy of Arts for her birthday 🤔 not sure she’s the kind of person who can enjoy and appreciate arts, but whatever. She probably thinks she’s gonna find Frida Kahlo ✨ everywhere ✨ and reach the climax of the right path.

And the way she talks.. geez, she looks even dumber than usual 🤢
Her boobs are so much bigger here as well idk

Has anyone on this thread gone through what Niomi did with the situation with Joe? Like planned a wedding etc and then get blindsided? How did you process it?