Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heyhoney

Unbelievable how blasé some of these influencers are when it comes to their safety & privacy.
I’m not even kidding it took me less than a minute to find Erin Simpsons house/address on the Harcourts website. You’d think with 50k followers and a new born she’d be a bit more careful with what she shares online.
It’s just as bad as her sis-in-law Simone sharing the front of her house when everyone knows she lives in hobby point 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s done house tours showing off her jewelry, designer bags in her walk in robe, their extensive tool range, appliances etc. It just takes 1 wrong person to come across her page, they share when their away for the weekend, she lives in West Auckland & with the crime rate rising I don’t think it’s very smart to make it that easy to find your house these days? Does anyone else agree? I just think it’s SO unsafe.

Reactions: 44

spillllllllthetea

Recap on sera Lilly.

Was a shit cunt, still a shit cunt and always will be a shit cunt no matter what business venture she is currently pursuing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

rheanna231

To all influenzas reading my comment
We are not bitter
We are not jealous
I can afford the things you own, just that I dont want to
I work full time so I dont have to sacrifise my mental health online to get freebies and inconsistent income
I dont know why y'all think we are jealous of you because let's be clear, the reason we're here is that we dont consider influencing as a real job
So lol - call us jealous, just because we dont show what our homes look like or what car we own doesnt mean you are better off than us.

I have to say, I am jealous of Kylie Jenner. Shes rich, get $1m per post, pretty, and successful. I want to have what she has. You all tacky NZ influencers are nowhere close near her so dont be so proud hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

puzzlehead22

My friend used to go to Just Jess' F45 and she was in the background of some of Jess' videos. My friend is a plus-sized babe and quite insecure. She was horrified that in videos of her squatting in all her hot sweaty workout glory had been shared with Jess' followers, so she messaged Jess and politely asked if she could please remove the video because she's not comfortable and didn't consent to being shared. Jess responded and said that because she's an "F45 ambassador" she had permission to share it refused to take it down. My friend ended up going to the studio owner to complain and after that Jess blocked her... and didn't stop sharing videos with others in the background... my friend was actually a fan of Jess and her baking and was really disappointed that she was so rude, entitled and snooty about such a reasonable request.

• Wow
  • Angry

hashtagmytruth

The fruit thing is so badly photoshopped. I find it super problematic that a) she thinks she deserves to just steal for lunches when she can afford the damn fruit b) shes so invested that she is willing to lie about it on social media and look like a complete dick (after going to the effort to poorly photoshop to help the lie) and c) what kinda fucked up privileged world is she living in? Everyone knows it’s free fruit for kids to eat at the supermarket. And if you’ve gone to the effort of driving there just for free fruit cause you don’t have any, go in and buy a fucking bunch of bananas so you have more at home! I’m so angry I can’t even get my words out properly! If you made that mistake wouldn’t you pretend it never happened rather than look like a fucking fool on social media!?!?!?!

I like Rebecca but yeah this is so gross 🤢
Do you wash your undies separately to all your other clothes? Your dirty towels, dishcloths and sheets from your other things? How is washing floor pads with clothes (if your washing machine isn't actually cleaning things you might want to get that looked at - thats the whole point of a washing machine and washing powder) any different to washing your undies with your clothes etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I highly doubt that she is ignorant to hardships given her job. I have also seen her previously post many times about donating to mummysinneed, woman’s refuge and things like that. It seems like if influencers show that sort of stuff, they get slammed for wanting appreciation and praise, but if they don’t then they are ignorant. She also just said that the flowers were a Christmas gift god give the woman a break it’s a bunch of fake flowers. If we want to bitch about ignorant influencers look at all the ones that post Chanel and Gucci and Burberry on there kids like it is just normal. Even people who get heaps of praise on here for being down to earth but they still flit away on gifted holidays and what not like is in reach for everyone to have time off work and pay for flights and accommodation.
Funny how you pop up anytime Katie’s mentioned. And you’re always rushing to her defense.

as others always say, if you don’t like it, scroll on.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Notascammer

Is it just me or does Erin Simpson and Zac look like the most simple, empty headed couple. They both appear so duhhhhhhhhhhhh like Noone home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Also whhhhhy does Maria get gifted so much stuff. She seems to have hardly any interaction. Like how many people have gone on to buy that fridge etc because of Maria advertising it!?
I wonder that myself? Also, how many people will go to Mitre 10 and be like, I want the same floor as Maria Foy from Mangere🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lacey911

I used to wake up and check Insta now I wake up and check tattle😹😹 wholey shit Maria's kids 3rd day in a row at school 🧐😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

leshgo22

Happy to profit from matariki but can’t even attempt to pronounce it correctly 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

simonescamderson

Who is this!?
Chantal Cuthers. Her content is really good. Her recent post essentially says it's dangerous to compare yourself to influencers who show a before photo of a perfectly prepared super nutritious meal with foods you might not often see a baby eat, then an after photo of a totally clean bowl. We don't know if the photo is staged, if the influencer has scraped uneaten food off, or if the child was happy and willing to eat it. Posts like this can lead others to feel a sense of competition, or feel bad that their child isn't such a good eater.

Reactions: 28

Kiwigem

Chatty Member
Someone’s not happy…
Dear Ali, I’ve no idea who you are. I’ve never wasted my time watching your stories and have no intention of either but your photos are shit. Invest in some photography classes and editing classes. I really hope you’ve not charged that babies family for your services. Skill up girlfriend if your keen to become a photographer, like a lot.
Regards
A tattler. 😘
Ps google white balance, Damien Symonds, entry level photography class, photography classes near me.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

adadadad

Can 100% confirm jess owen checks this page.
I uploaded a pik off her insta other day and forgot to block out my insta pik and now I'm blocked 🤣🤣🤣.
Hey boyjee boss, you working today? Bet not

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

itsjustme23

Chatty Member
Skete a stories are worth a watch today
Wonder if Simone is panicking. She has gone pretty quiet. A lot of people are picking up on what a lying bitch she is & how her influenced shit isn’t targeting a nz audience that can barely afford to live . Imagine if she lost all her sponsors and had to live like the rest of us. She might understand the real meaning of a massage as a treat .

Reactions: 26