Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carterbee

Just jess gets hello fresh. Fuck sakes, another rich influencer that can afford food gets free hello fresh boxes when there are families starving. Boycot hello fresh! Instead of giving to influencers, give to unfortunate families.

Reactions: 20
Omg Maria HMHC going to A&E cos she didn’t want to wait for her doctors appointment which is fine if it’s an urgent issue but then saying may as well not have gone at all so frustrating and time wasting for staff
Her gp clearly thinks this issue isn’t urgent which is why they won’t see her for 1-2 weeks.
Instead of just waiting go and clog up the urgent care system because you MUST be seen today 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can’t stand the entitlement of people who think they deserve instant healthcare for any and every issue. She doesn’t work, she could have got on the cancellation list and got an appointment before a week or two.

Reactions: 19

simonescamderson

I am jealous of Kylie Jenner. Shes rich, get $1m per post, pretty, and successful. I want to have what she has. You all tacky NZ influencers are nowhere close near her so dont be so proud hun.
You want to have babies with someone whose unsafe concert caused the death of nine people? And has a face entirely filled with plastic? Of all the vapid people out there to be jealous of, Kylie Jenner is the worst lol

OCD

I want to know who is snorting lines and accidently capturing it in their stories.

it was Cherie lol pebbles has the video on her twitter

• Haha
  • Wow

simonescamderson

I know it’s not happening in NZ, but imagine if SA had the fucking gumption or wherewithal to speak out in support of women’s reproductive rights. Or honestly just any worthy cause. She was even shifty talking about getting vaccinated. She honestly has 0 principles and doesn’t seem to stand for anything

Reactions: 18

scamfluencer

Can’t wait to rush out and buy SA’s $100 gym towels (down from $177) she was advertising this morning.. what a bargain! 🙄

Which may I add were no bigger than a flannel

• Haha
  • Wow

rheanna231

inFLuenCer: "Ignore the trolls. This is online bullying. I am not going to change. No one can tone police me. I dont want to see any screenshot from the forum"

Also inflUenCeR: *constantly checking this forum, some had finally shut up, some constantly live in anxiety and had to address all of our comments in their story*

Who do you think win the battle?

• Haha

Herefortheteabruh

I’m thinking more along the lines of not wearing underwear, working out and then putting her leggings back on . It’s the same as putting dirty underwear back on.
How can somebody shower and then peel back on sweaty vag tights. Gross

Jess Owen is claiming she's shadowbanned because not many people liked her black and white photo of her average cakes

• Haha
Reactions: 17

itsjustme23

Chatty Member
This sounds terrible because of the babies involved but the pics Ali takes of babies always look like they have passed away.

• Haha
  • Wow

Teaconsumer

Unbelievable how blasé some of these influencers are when it comes to their safety & privacy.
I’m not even kidding it took me less than a minute to find Erin Simpsons house/address on the Harcourts website. You’d think with 50k followers and a new born she’d be a bit more careful with what she shares online.
It’s just as bad as her sis-in-law Simone sharing the front of her house when everyone knows she lives in hobby point 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s done house tours showing off her jewelry, designer bags in her walk in robe, their extensive tool range, appliances etc. It just takes 1 wrong person to come across her page, they share when their away for the weekend, she lives in West Auckland & with the crime rate rising I don’t think it’s very smart to make it that easy to find your house these days? Does anyone else agree? I just think it’s SO unsafe.
Fully agree but tbh Simone doesn’t seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

• Haha
flaunting wealth. gross. hopefully many unfollow.
Read the room of the times right

awesome for her that she doesn’t have to worry about money and can afford luxuries.

flip side is that’s only a small minority of the population right now.

Considering what I’ve read in the news today, man passed away waiting for 6 hours for an ambulance, stabbing on the north shore, many having to chose between groceries, petrol or heating, what it must be like to live in such a bubble of privilege that you’re ignorant to hardships most are facing.

• Heart