New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt that she is ignorant to hardships given her job. I have also seen her previously post many times about donating to mummysinneed, woman’s refuge and things like that. It seems like if influencers show that sort of stuff, they get slammed for wanting appreciation and praise, but if they don’t then they are ignorant. She also just said that the flowers were a Christmas gift god give the woman a break it’s a bunch of fake flowers. If we want to witch about ignorant influencers look at all the ones that post Chanel and Gucci and Burberry on there kids like it is just normal. Even people who get heaps of praise on here for being down to earth but they still flit away on gifted holidays and what not like is in reach for everyone to have time off work and pay for flights and accommodation.
Funny how you pop up anytime Katie’s mentioned. And you’re always rushing to her defense.

as others always say, if you don’t like it, scroll on.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Funny how you pop up anytime Katie’s mentioned. And you’re always rushing to her defense.

as others always say, if you don’t like it, scroll on.
Why is it funny? There are some really valid whinging on here but calling out people like Kate your mate and katie and elle is just weird to me because they are clearly nice people. But maybe tattle isn’t for me.
👋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There’s no such thing. Poverty is everywhere so it’s a reasonable thing for me to assume that.
Um there are definitely rich and poor areas, there are entire rich and poor towns. Obviously can’t assume everyone living in a wealthy area is wealthy and vice versa but the majority will be. Like it’s safe to assume Herne Bay isn’t made up of low income families

Reactions: 4
Not necessarily doesn’t she work in a wealthy area? Have you seen some of the gifts she’s been given from families $$$
You get paid a set amount from the govt per birthing woman you take on your caseload. No matter who they are. Accepting extra money would be pretty unethical and could lose her registration. It's allllllll in the gifts. Some are ridiculous. Didn't SA give something out the gate?

Why is it funny? There are some really valid whinging on here but calling out people like Kate your mate and katie and elle is just weird to me because they are clearly nice people. But maybe tattle isn’t for me.
👋
Anyone can portray themselves as nice in a snippet. Doesn’t mean they always are.

However that’s not what’s brought up.

it’s tone deaf right now to flaunt your wealth and she does.

there’s no way you can argue she doesn’t lead a life of privilege.

she’s bragging with her splashing the cash,
she expected a museum to allow her a special privilege to let her dogin,
she’s ranted about a cop pulling her over for speeding,
she got the black lives movement wrong saying all lives matter
And she felt the council rules didn’t apply by running a bakery from her kitchen with her breast feeding cookies

that’s the stuff off the top of my head.

tell me how she’s not someone who thinks she’s better than everyone - when she seems to feel she’s able to do what suits her.

Reactions: 25
The thing is, Simones "sheep" will think this outfit is necessary for a baby, and go out and buy it with money they do not have. Influencers need to promote that a baby doesn't need all this fancy bullshit. Time is more important.
I've been blocked from Simone, because she doesn't like the truth.
I have never seen Asher wear the same clothes twice…. So I’m sure he will only wear this $600 outfit once anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t follow Nofiltermum for quite some time now, but a friend recently mentioned her and how she’s still that snarky. I know she reads here so hi! It’s awesome looking after your health, but wow those attitude might need some endorphins as well. *triggered 🫣
* idgaf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Simone sending herself questions lmao. She’s obviously seen all the chat about how gross it is she’s in activewear and going to massages and laser post working out, so now she’s claiming she showers and gets BACK INTO her workout clothes. WHY would anyone do that?! Why wouldn’t you just … bring a change of clothes? She’s so full of tit
Can you actually send yourself questions? That makes so much sense I always wondered weather “oneinabullion” and Renee sent messages and questions to themselves they always seemed to have people sending them really rude and argumentative stuff that it almost seemed fake. So that makes sense

Reactions: 5
Are you serious? She's so fuking lazy always has an excuse to not work. Why get a dog if your always going to use it as exsuce to not work at your own buisness, could go get lashes, teeth whitening , facial and hair done other day , Get your priorities right jess

Jess your tragic, stop acting like simone 2.0
I've heard from a very reliable source, that Jess' goal is to be the next Simone. She's trying to rapidly grow her business, so she doesn't have to work and can just be an influencer. It's all well and good trying to grow your business, but when it's at the expense of the quality of your products and your service/relationship with customers, she doesn't deserve the success. I had a donut from her store not too long ago, it cost me $10, was DRY af, the cream was so over whipped, it was almost butter and it was topped off with bottled caramel sauce. SO disappointing. Wonder when the hype will die off. I feel bad for her husband.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I've heard from a very reliable source, that Jess' goal is to be the next Simone. She's trying to rapidly grow her business, so she doesn't have to work and can just be an influencer. It's all well and good trying to grow your business, but when it's at the expense of the quality of your products and your service/relationship with customers, she doesn't deserve the success. I had a donut from her store not too long ago, it cost me $10, was DRY af, the cream was so over whipped, it was almost butter and it was topped off with bottled caramel sauce. SO disappointing. Wonder when the hype will die off. I feel bad for her husband.

Totally see that, she already puts more time into the influencing side rather than her buisness the amount of days she has an excuse to not be helping at work but can easily promote so much crap. Iv heard alot of people's concern for her husband I really can't see that relationship working he sounds so caring and she maybe once was but deffinitly not now she thinks so much of herself and thinks she "famous"

Reactions: 2
You get paid a set amount from the govt per birthing woman you take on your caseload. No matter who they are. Accepting extra money would be pretty unethical and could lose her registration. It's allllllll in the gifts. Some are ridiculous. Didn't SA give something out the gate?
Was she Simone’s midwife too?

Um there are definitely rich and poor areas, there are entire rich and poor towns. Obviously can’t assume everyone living in a wealthy area is wealthy and vice versa but the majority will be. Like it’s safe to assume Herne Bay isn’t made up of low income families
Sorry to disappoint but i'm low income and live in Herne Bay lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry to disappoint but i'm low income and live in Herne Bay lol
I rest my case 🤣 I also live in a “upmarket” or “rich” area where mums all drive 500m to school pickup in there big SUVs with there Nannie’s and I am definitely low income in a rented unit. So I know for sure there are people from all walks of life in every area.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.