New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can 100% confirm jess owen checks this page.
I uploaded a pik off her insta other day and forgot to block out my insta pik and now I'm blocked 🤣🤣🤣.
Hey boyjee boss, you working today? Bet not

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I uploaded a pik off her insta other day and forgot to block out my insta pik and now I'm blocked 🤣🤣🤣.
Nah she’s babysitting the dog and posting ads on her page. Even advertising Amin on her business page

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why the heck can’t Jess leave her dog at home?! Like yeah it got speyed but come the duck on. YOUR 👏 DOG 👏 IS 👏 NOT 👏 A 👏 CHILD 👏
Are you serious? She's so fuking lazy always has an excuse to not work. Why get a dog if your always going to use it as exsuce to not work at your own buisness, could go get lashes, teeth whitening , facial and hair done other day , Get your priorities right jess

Jess your tragic, stop acting like simone 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just looked at the pic you posted. What the heck. She totally scoured through allllll of her followers to find your picture and block you? How do these people find the time?! Oh that’s right, they don’t work hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No filter mum having a whinge that's clearly about Tattle 😂 She always says she doesn't care but she sure puts a lot of energy into clapping back at us haters 😂 Guys don't talk about her running!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just looked at the pic you posted. What the heck. She totally scoured through allllll of her followers to find your picture and block you? How do these people find the time?! Oh that’s right, they don’t work hahahahaha

Hahah yup has all time in world life must be boring to have to do that bcus your feelings got hurt by someone calling you out who knows the health and safety rules bcus they work in same profession so was just calling you out

So Maria felt dizzy that's why she wanted the dr, now she's feeling better but is still keeping her appointment for next week. And what a shock she spoke to him yesterday as well 🙄
Imagine having this much time and money to go to the Dr for being dizzy. Give me strength.

Reactions: 8
The just jess boujee bakery display pik is a selfie of jess , why not pic of food they do or a cake something to do with what they are or even a Team shot?

Reactions: 5
Someone I haven't heard or read about in a while is Crystal Chenery - another one who was on the receiving end of that prat Dom's antics.

Didn't she move to the Gold Coast or something? ... After her split from Ricky Cave?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.