New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why and how has she become a parenting expert?
Todays post on not getting nap trapped - how about ..
i like it when my kids nap at home so I get some home down time. Ugh.
I’m totally like that too, I would hate it when my baby napped in the pram cause then they would wake up when we got home and I would be sooooo tired and want my me time. I guess each to their own 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Who is this!?
Chantal Cuthers. Her content is really good. Her recent post essentially says it's dangerous to compare yourself to influencers who show a before photo of a perfectly prepared super nutritious meal with foods you might not often see a baby eat, then an after photo of a totally clean bowl. We don't know if the photo is staged, if the influencer has scraped uneaten food off, or if the child was happy and willing to eat it. Posts like this can lead others to feel a sense of competition, or feel bad that their child isn't such a good eater.

Reactions: 28
Loving how a renowned nutritionist is calling out influencers who post before and afters of there kids food bowls. Notice how asher bowl is always completely empty, like not a scrap of food left
OF COURSE Asher’s bowl is empty, Simmo’s already talked to him about eating up all the sponsored groceries 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chantal Cuthers. Her content is really good. Her recent post essentially says it's dangerous to compare yourself to influencers who show a before photo of a perfectly prepared super nutritious meal with foods you might not often see a baby eat, then an after photo of a totally clean bowl. We don't know if the photo is staged, if the influencer has scraped uneaten food off, or if the child was happy and willing to eat it. Posts like this can lead others to feel a sense of competition, or feel bad that their child isn't such a good eater.
Wow spot on! There’ll be a few posts with unfinished childrens meals from influenzas kids over the next few days 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol she thinks having two kids is the hardest ever, try 3, 4 kids or 1 kids plus twins?!

also I laugh at her letting the kid fall down the cave 😂 😂

Also WHY can’t she post AD on her business products???

Reactions: 4
I must say I still rate Cherie from pepper and me. I feel like she’s be a great boss looks like everyone is always happy at work and who really gives a duck what she does in her own time. It was (I assume) an accidental post on her personal page. Meh! To me it makes her more ‘real’. She comes across as a good mum with a balanced life. But yes, I’m a fan so obviously swayed by my liking of her.

hmhc, god even her face irritates me now. I’m pretty sure she lives in the same district as me (south of Auckland) so no white cross etc we have one local ‘hospital’ but it’s more of an a&e and the wait is generally 3 hours. I’ve unfollowed her but seen all these comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe she didn’t consult with NZs parenting guru first. If she did she’d know that a certain highchair and #ad bowls would solve that problem 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She hasn’t had any sponsored groceries for awhile maybe they dropped her haha
Other iNfLueNzAs who also had the ‘Supie’ #spon #ad on my feed only had it for a couple of weeks as well, so maybe their paid promo was just a short run? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Apparently she doesn’t like to waste food she made Asher lettuce soup because she didn’t wanna waste it
Start him on the #fitspo young! 🤮🤢

Reactions: 1
Thoughts on naz ( from the bachelor) going back to her ex who loves in UK after making posts saying he was mentally abusive, told her what she could wear, complained to her for showing her body and tits off and made lies about her?The stuff article said he's the one helping her in turkey
She said very nasty things about him, can't see if those things were true why she would go back

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.