New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesnā€™t HMHC she get off her lazy ass and do a bit of gardening, is she allergic to mowing lawns aswell?! I donā€™t get this gender assigned bullshit, get off your ass and help the man, tidy up his left over bits of timber etc. do some stuff outside m, get some fresh air in her whinging lungs! They prob wouldā€™nt be so sick all the time if they got some fresh air and Vit D, my kids love helping in the garden, they donā€™t last long but they get out there, and then usually play on the woman for longer than usual and do other outside activities because Iā€™m out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kelz Ryder is single. Her partner had cheated on her pervious before having their baby and did it again

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Stephanie Peeni latest post for the farewell. All apart from one child is wearing a helmet. Does she not understand how dangerous it is riding motorbikes without a Helmet? I wouldnā€™t be showing the world that video.

Kelz Ryder is single. Her partner had cheated on her pervious before having their baby and did it again
NO WAY!!!!

Reactions: 1
Oh my. Elle and Dave themselves went for a walk with the twins in a front pack. The girl made one squeak and they reacted. And then said she ā€˜needs more practiceā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Rewarding themselves with coffee for the ā€˜practiceā€™. I see they are getting a nanny as well. Can we just get back to making food posts please???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my. Elle and Dave themselves went for a walk with the twins in a front pack. The girl made one squeak and they reacted. And then said she ā€˜needs more practiceā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Rewarding themselves with coffee for the ā€˜practiceā€™. I see they are getting a nanny as well. Can we just get back to making food posts please???
Iā€™ve only recently started following her and actually felt sorry for her. She seems to be struggling with the twins and their sleeping. Life with one newborn is hard enough let alone more. In saying that though, I did find the practice walk a bit odd.

Erin Simpson on the other hand. duck just had a baby and all her posts are ads . šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
Was literally just reading her stories and thought exact same thing and she was like we didnā€™t buy ourself one cos we spent all our money on our kid today but they have no fricken idea on sacrificing for your kid all she did sacrifice was a bloody mattress that she doesnt need

Thought this was a bit insensitive too no need to share how much youā€™re paying if itā€™s over $100
I messaged him and asked why he would post that and he never responded

Why doesnā€™t HMHC she get off her lazy ass and do a bit of gardening, is she allergic to mowing lawns aswell?! I donā€™t get this gender assigned bullshit, get off your ass and help the man, tidy up his left over bits of timber etc. do some stuff outside m, get some fresh air in her whinging lungs! They prob wouldā€™nt be so sick all the time if they got some fresh air and Vit D, my kids love helping in the garden, they donā€™t last long but they get out there, and then usually play on the woman for longer than usual and do other outside activities because Iā€™m out there.
If she got more vitamin ā€œdā€ she probably wouldnā€™t be so whinny haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nahhh thereā€™s no way lfyd can possibly bring that lego back + that car track plus whatever else they are going to rack up so much on just getting their luggage back

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve only recently started following her and actually felt sorry for her. She seems to be struggling with the twins and their sleeping. Life with one newborn is hard enough let alone more. In saying that though, I did find the practice walk a

I can understand itā€™s tough , but this is not the first instance of such things. They were attempting to force the babies into the same routine and waking them together. He was also on paternity leave
For
Iā€™ve only recently started following her and actually felt sorry for her. She seems to be struggling with the twins and their sleeping. Life with one newborn is hard enough let alone more. In saying that though, I did find the practice walk a bit odd.

Erin Simpson on the other hand. duck just had a baby and all her posts are ads . šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I can understand itā€™s tough , but this is not the first instance of such things. They were attempting to force the babies into the same routine and waking them together. He was also on paternity leave
For 10 weeks. So they are quite lucky. Plus all
The #gifted

Stephanie Peeni latest post for the farewell. All apart from one child is wearing a helmet. Does she not understand how dangerous it is riding motorbikes without a Helmet? I wouldnā€™t be showing the world that video.

NO WAY!!!!
Ha. Where? I went to look and couldnā€™t see anything? Taken down already?

Reactions: 3
For 10 weeks. So they are quite lucky. Plus all
The #gifted

Ha. Where? I went to look and couldnā€™t see anything? Taken down already?
Her latest post. Scroll across the videos

Reactions: 2
Ahhh my bad, Iā€™ve never counted the bar before. Bit ironic that I was calling Jess out for being an idiot (she still is) šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚ good on her for lifting weightsā€¦ if she could lift a finger in her bakery other than to lick it that would be excellent too šŸ‘
She definitely looks in here judging by her recent reel. You would think you would take this as a learning opportunity to better yourself. Guess that's impossible when you're obviously perfect lol

• Haha
Nahhh thereā€™s no way lfyd can possibly bring that lego back + that car track plus whatever else they are going to rack up so much on just getting their luggage back
Work expense. Mark is probably sending home a container of stock/samples etc.

The entire trip will be funded from the company.

Which is surprising cause I fell for the hype. Not practical at all, way to heavy to get in and out of the car. Would never reccomend.

Reactions: 5
Thought this was a bit insensitive too no need to share how much youā€™re paying if itā€™s over $100
Tarryn did the same last night! Like yeah, everyone gets that it's expensive and it sucks heaps. But do these people not realise that having the money to be able to fill up a whole tank at once is a privilege so many others don't have? Some of us mere mortals have to put in what we can, and actually plan our going out for the week around that.

(And that's coming from someone who has generally done pretty okay financially in the past! A few months ago I used to be able to afford a whole tank in one go but now with one thing on top of another cost wise, I've had a reality check.)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tarryn did the same last night! Like yeah, everyone gets that it's expensive and it sucks heaps. But do these people not realise that having the money to be able to fill up a whole tank at once is a privilege so many others don't have? Some of us mere mortals have to put in what we can, and actually plan our going out for the week around that.

(And that's coming from someone who has generally done pretty okay financially in the past! A few months ago I used to be able to afford a whole tank in one go but now with one thing on top of another cost wise, I've had a reality check.)
Same here

well paying job, no kids. But damn lifes expenny

may have signed up to costco cos the petrol is actually cheaper.

They'll probably just order a container to fill and ship back with everything they end up buying. Surely they're the type to be buying European furniture etc

that's who i thought too!!! although i think it's great she is talking about her implants. i'm not i buy the $30, 000 loan thing. she just upgraded her engagement ring last year from 2 cts to 5cts. its flippen massive. and she said at the time they had a great year for their business so they could afford an upgrade.
I know they talk about crypto tho and eth crashed big time so itā€™s possible they lost there savings? Idk I feel like if they could budget for surgery they would have and not got a loan? Instagram is only a small % of someoneā€™s life

I know they talk about crypto tho and eth crashed big time so itā€™s possible they lost there savings? Idk I feel like if they could budget for surgery they would have and not got a loan? Instagram is only a small % of someoneā€™s life
i feel like talk of the loan may have been a bit of a marketing ploy. they have fancy cars, 6 bedroom house, lots of overseas holidays. but you are right you never know someone's financial situation. i will say I lived overseas in very rich communities for many years and no one i know had a 5 carat ring. it's pretty unusual.

Kylieā€™s taking one for the teamšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Wasnā€™t it all free though???
Kylie IS BOLD!!! And hmm. Kylie didnā€™t say ā€œallā€ (meaning all things in the pic) but listed the freebie which is the truth isnā€™t it? Hahhahahaha shall we look for #ad per item ? šŸ‘€šŸ«£ Like a treasure hunt!!!

Also, Kylie only stating the truth being labelled ā€œbitterā€ā€” NO! Sheā€™s plainly stating a fact doh! Wowie šŸ„³

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.