New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re either living in a bubble or taking the piss if you don’t believe there’s high and low socioeconomic areas in NZ 🙄But yes, It’s fair to say that just because Katie is working in a high socioeconomic area doesn’t mean she doesn’t work with some families that are struggling.

Reactions: 6
Why is it funny? There are some really valid whinging on here but calling out people like Kate your mate and katie and elle is just weird to me because they are clearly nice people. But maybe tattle isn’t for me.
👋
You said it. Tattle isn't for you. Haere rā 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 42
You’re either living in a bubble or taking the piss if you don’t believe there’s high and low socioeconomic areas in NZ 🙄But yes, It’s fair to say that just because Katie is working in a high socioeconomic area doesn’t mean she doesn’t work with some families that are struggling.
Sorry yes that is probably more what I mean, I know there are those differences but I mean that there are low income families in high income areas still

I must say I still rate Cherie from pepper and me. I feel like she’s be a great boss looks like everyone is always happy at work and who really gives a duck what she does in her own time. It was (I assume) an accidental post on her personal page. Meh! To me it makes her more ‘real’. She comes across as a good mum with a balanced life. But yes, I’m a fan so obviously swayed by my liking of her.

hmhc, god even her face irritates me now. I’m pretty sure she lives in the same district as me (south of Auckland) so no white cross etc we have one local ‘hospital’ but it’s more of an a&e and the wait is generally 3 hours. I’ve unfollowed her but seen all these comments.
Let Cherie have her nose beers like a normal person! 😄. It adds character 🤌 love it.

HMHC is just being a mum. A slightly more paranoid mum. Maybe Munchausen By Proxy a little??

Reactions: 10
I must say I still rate Cherie from pepper and me. I feel like she’s be a great boss looks like everyone is always happy at work and who really gives a duck what she does in her own time. It was (I assume) an accidental post on her personal page. Meh! To me it makes her more ‘real’. She comes across as a good mum with a balanced life. But yes, I’m a fan so obviously swayed by my liking of her.

hmhc, god even her face irritates me now. I’m pretty sure she lives in the same district as me (south of Auckland) so no white cross etc we have one local ‘hospital’ but it’s more of an a&e and the wait is generally 3 hours. I’ve unfollowed her but seen all these comments.
She’s never been holier than thou (as was suggested earlier) imo.

I know her from years ago, way before she had kids and she was always a party girl and put on a mean spread, esp mexican l. Super genuine tho and I love that P&M took off.

Reactions: 7
Happy to profit from matariki but can’t even attempt to pronounce it correctly 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She’s never been holier than thou (as was suggested earlier) imo.

I know her from years ago, way before she had kids and she was always a party girl and put on a mean spread, esp mexican l. Super genuine tho and I love that P&M took off.
She’s put the work in to her business

compare her to bets and it’s a different journey

Reactions: 3
I don't mind Toni Street, but I agree that TVNZ aren't very good at promoting new talent, they continously use the same people over and over for everything.
1 news is for stale old white boomers who dont like any colour on their screens. I love Hillary Barry, but she's really on the wrong channel. Toni Street is bleeping annoying.

Reactions: 3
OMG, how tacky is the Just Jess or whatever advertisement on Lincoln road ? Like ew. Have some self respect
Sex sells and all but OMFG

Reactions: 4
She clearly has tit for brains. Nearly died having a boob job with blood clots, so she flies to turkey to have her ass pumped up and nearly dies again, then announces she has more surgeries in turkey coming up 🤣💀 she is definitely the problem lol
surely she should have enogh brain cells to maybe think going to turkey didnt work out the first time so maybe going back isnt great????

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.