New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presumed that she photoshopped the photo just to show what the sign must have looked like when she was in the store. Still doesn’t change the fact that she thought she could just get her kids to go grab some for their lunchbox , everyone knows what the free fruit bin is for while in store. Also disgusting how she tried using the poverty thing as an excuse for her entitled behaviour.

I found it interesting that she didn't share when they had covid before the wedding. Makes me wonder if the entire family of 6 actually did self isolate for 8 days 🙃 (surely it would be longer at home with a large family?? But still managed to fit in a hens night and anniversary hotel stay prior to the wedding 🤭) also surprised she didn't share because she loves to mention when the kids are up her arse at home.
I totally thought the same thing ! I don’t think she went a whole 7 days without going anywhere prior to the wedding!

Reactions: 14
Ole Magnolia really struggling with numbers for her “courses” in Tauranga, although the Sunday one is nearly $800, had to get Cherie to do some last minute hustling.

Reactions: 3
My question re the photoshopped pic that she says she took of it once taken down by countdown is that it very clearly has someone else's watermark on it. It says mappaus.com Something smells off to me......like she wanted a story to tell but maybe it never actually happened. Also cracks me up how many of them are reading here and then being all "those sad people" talking tit about me.....I can't help but think their fake lives are what is sad, forever trying to remain relevant, get free stuff and just being pests in general.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well she’s now still blaming countdown. Would be interesting to hear countdowns side of the story 🤣
Love her use of ‘big words’ to really ram her point home on how this place is ‘pathetic, simple, perpetuating drama’. I can hear even saying all this out loud with her patronising tone. 🤣🤣

I presumed that she photoshopped the photo just to show what the sign must have looked like when she was in the store. Still doesn’t change the fact that she thought she could just get her kids to go grab some for their lunchbox , everyone knows what the free fruit bin is for while in store. Also disgusting how she tried using the poverty thing as an excuse for her entitled behaviour.

I totally thought the same thing ! I don’t think she went a whole 7 days without going anywhere prior to the wedding!
Oh yes. I doubt that too. Because would clearly ‘needed the break and reset’ for her ‘well-being’. It’s hard being a ‘single’ parent (even though this is the lifestyle you’ve signed up for).
Clearly my buttons are pushed by this person 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the comments on quad Mum plus ones latest post that were so bad she had to turn them off? Just wondering what people were saying?

My question re the photoshopped pic that she says she took of it once taken down by countdown is that it very clearly has someone else's watermark on it. It says mappaus.com Something smells off to me......like she wanted a story to tell but maybe it never actually happened. Also cracks me up how many of them are reading here and then being all "those sad people" talking tit about me.....I can't help but think their fake lives are what is sad, forever trying to remain relevant, get free stuff and just being pests in general.
Also she claims she didn’t have her wallet or her phone but she took the picture apparently of “what the sign said before the manager took it down”

Thought she didn’t have her phone 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Also she claims she didn’t have her wallet or her phone but she took the picture apparently of “what the sign said before the manager took it down”

Oh stop being ‘pathetic and simple’ 🤣. Calling out the facts isn’t appropriate 🤣🤣🤣 How very date you! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
tit a brick surely it’s the one thing she can actually pay for in her life 🙄

I think the same. probably is her 😂 same with the one always defending Rebecca in long winded ways 🤭
Yes there are a few posters that must either be influencers or family who feel it’s their duty to defend. There are also a couple that really don’t grasp what tattle is about and need to just duck off back to a huggies forum.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Yeah I honestly wouldn’t put it past her to only choose not to share them catching covid to avoid questions as to why they weren’t isolating.. Also wouldn’t put it past her to not want to postpone her wedding if her family had it either 🙃

Ole Magnolia really struggling with numbers for her “courses” in Tauranga, although the Sunday one is nearly $800, had to get Cherie to do some last minute hustling.
Thought the same

she’s 3 years too late and pricing is too high

her star doesn’t shine as bright as she thinks it does

Reactions: 8
Unbelievable how blasé some of these influencers are when it comes to their safety & privacy.
I’m not even kidding it took me less than a minute to find Erin Simpsons house/address on the Harcourts website. You’d think with 50k followers and a new born she’d be a bit more careful with what she shares online.
It’s just as bad as her sis-in-law Simone sharing the front of her house when everyone knows she lives in hobby point 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s done house tours showing off her jewelry, designer bags in her walk in robe, their extensive tool range, appliances etc. It just takes 1 wrong person to come across her page, they share when their away for the weekend, she lives in West Auckland & with the crime rate rising I don’t think it’s very smart to make it that easy to find your house these days? Does anyone else agree? I just think it’s SO unsafe.

Reactions: 44
Unbelievable how blasé some of these influencers are when it comes to their safety & privacy.
I’m not even kidding it took me less than a minute to find Erin Simpsons house/address on the Harcourts website. You’d think with 50k followers and a new born she’d be a bit more careful with what she shares online.
It’s just as bad as her sis-in-law Simone sharing the front of her house when everyone knows she lives in hobby point 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s done house tours showing off her jewelry, designer bags in her walk in robe, their extensive tool range, appliances etc. It just takes 1 wrong person to come across her page, they share when their away for the weekend, she lives in West Auckland & with the crime rate rising I don’t think it’s very smart to make it that easy to find your house these days? Does anyone else agree? I just think it’s SO unsafe.
Yes. I live in Auckland and have a fair idea of where a lot of the influencers discussed on this live - not from trying to find them but from recognising landmarks and streets - I’d say I could find at least 5 addresses with a very quick search (and that’s not including the ones who have literally showed their addresses on house plans/letters/courier parcels)

Reactions: 4
Fully agree but tbh Simone doesn’t seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes I have mentioned the safety aspect in another thread. And it’s not even about being creepy or whatever someone will no doubt jump on to say 😆
There are influencers showing off their houses in my neighbourhood too, and on my walk the other day it was pretty easy to see one house -
Names plastered on number plates 😆
Thankfully most seemed to have calmed down on the house tours these days.

Reactions: 7
I'm not much of a Magnolia fan but I checked out the price of the course because I make cakes, just for friends and family for fun and thought it would be nice to learn a few things- there aren't many cake decorating courses in TGA. Soooo expensive! Certainly unaffordable for me and I'd imagine for alot of people.

I would say the target market for that course would be people like me and small starter businesses and the price point really doesn't fit in with that

Omg Yes so true. I really hope someone pulls her up on this !!

shaaanxo shared something her builder put up of the new house

you click on the pic and the street is in the caption.

sure she’s been on about safety stuff before. But you know why put effort in if it gets you a discount 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.