New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O
Literally peaches and cream???? I can't even

Omg this is tacky! duck girl, why the need to lick things and make them look sexual, she deffinitly thinks she's hot fukn tit doing a picture like that again, why always pics of her mate you have a bleeping team and other product or pic of your shop.
Wounder what hubby or family thinks of that

Reactions: 4
Someone’s not happy…
Dear Ali, I’ve no idea who you are. I’ve never wasted my time watching your stories and have no intention of either but your photos are tit. Invest in some photography classes and editing classes. I really hope you’ve not charged that babies family for your services. Skill up girlfriend if your keen to become a photographer, like a lot.
Regards
A tattler. 😘
Ps google white balance, Damien Symonds, entry level photography class, photography classes near me.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really hope influencers read the room this week with Matariki and don’t try and profit or promote off codes and stuff for the ‘long weekend’.
Here to quote myself turns out they can’t help themselves profiting and promoting Matariki discount codes.

Reactions: 10
Guys, Danni is all for people having their own opinions now. Go forth and opinionate Tattlers!
Screenshot_20220623-202405_Chrome.jpg

Also, is she throwing shade at other influencers here? 😎
Screenshot_20220623-202536_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Talking of tone deafness - it's the free heaters and power that are making me shake my head at the moment, I mean free everything except fuel I guess. But seriously, they are all so out of touch with their immense privilege and then the freebies on top is gross but right now it's just WAY more gross. Look at my free food, free heater, free electricity, free gym membership, free nutritionist AND please go spend lots of money on gym gear using my code and help support my family FFS!!!

Reactions: 16
What do people think about Stephanie Peeni’s weird beef with Countdown over her kids running in to take free fruit for their lunchboxes? Lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
What do people think about Stephanie Peeni’s weird beef with Countdown over her kids running in to take free fruit for their lunchboxes? Lol
the sign is advertising mandarins are good for the lunchboxes not the free fruit is good for lunchboxes. Placement of the free fruit bowl isn’t ideal I can understand that.

Dear Ali, I’ve no idea who you are. I’ve never wasted my time watching your stories and have no intention of either but your photos are tit. Invest in some photography classes and editing classes. I really hope you’ve not charged that babies family for your services. Skill up girlfriend if your keen to become a photographer, like a lot.
Regards
A tattler. 😘
Ps google white balance, Damien Symonds, entry level photography class, photography classes near me.
Also Ali….. use your spell check (screenshoting) and the difference between you’re and your. So unprofessional.

• Haha
the sign is advertising mandarins are good for the lunchboxes not the free fruit is good for lunchboxes. Placement of the free fruit bowl isn’t ideal I can understand that.
i saw this after it was mentioned here, i thought if this was me i would send my child back in to buy something??? but i don't think it was great that the countdown worker spoke to her daughter about it, i would have just let it go. i worked in countdown and other retail for years, not worth the hassle to confront a kid over a piece of fruit!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.