New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the absolute last person I would be jealous of. I think she has lost touch of reality. People don’t want to see that tit. Especially a company doing it. I notice in part of it her wedding ring is covered. Would love to know her husband’s thoughts. Imagine his coworkers seeing that and talking about it after. She’s got not class at all. Funny thing it’s Lincoln road…. West Aucklands k road
I wonder what her hubby thinks too. He always looks pissed off.
Imagine people talking about your wife behind your back (if you were a guy) my hubby would be wild if i done tit like that. #slutwife

Reactions: 6
What do people think about Stephanie Peeni’s weird beef with Countdown over her kids running in to take free fruit for their lunchboxes? Lol
Yes I just saw that. She had such’manner’ about her. I’m sure people know what I mean. 🤣. It’s the I’m a kind caring earth mother (who is definitely not the speak to a manager type - while speaking to the manager). I got really put off over her house hunting whinges. People can rent there house to ever they want. Your choice to have a large family and the lifestyle you have.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is the absolute last person I would be jealous of. I think she has lost touch of reality. People don’t want to see that tit. Especially a company doing it. I notice in part of it her wedding ring is covered. Would love to know her husband’s thoughts. Imagine his coworkers seeing that and talking about it after. She’s got not class at all. Funny thing it’s Lincoln road…. West Aucklands k road
Looks like a ad for peaches and cream haha

• Haha
I remember awhile after HMHC did sera’s weight loss program and she was feeling really tit about putting the weight back on, that same day sera posted her before and after pics to promote her program! Such a crappy move! Sera is the worst! So problematic, fake and troubled. Her own daughter has openly discussed her own issues with eating disorders (no doubt caused by her mums unhealthy and disordered get rich quick weight loss schemes) and now makes her living off only fans… so damaged from her crazy mother 😳
Yes. I’ve wondered about Stella’s recent health issues are related to diet.
HMHC did lose weight in Sera program , but anyone would. It’s calorie deficit. They were all up in each other’s grills for ages. 🤣. Until they weren’t. There are many stories about Sera Lilly and how she’s stolen ideas, ripped people off, lied and the rest. When she did keto and was on tv. She promoted a plan and business, then tried to make money off it herself. Her drink bottles were tit. She bought domain names of all her known competitors. Got into a drama with Makaia. Posted customers before and after constantly with no permission. And so much more

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I actually feel sorry for Stella. Sera started pimping her out (bikini shots, talking about how hot she is, trying to get her spond) because she wanted to live her fantasy life through her daughter.
So true! That poor girl had no chance :(

Reactions: 5
Yes. I’ve wondered about Stella’s recent health issues are related to diet.
What are Stella's issues?
Sera always has problems, crying over bleeping everything. She has an incredibly blessed life. She needs to get over herself. Also, her tea is tit lol

• Haha
What are Stella's issues?
Sera always has problems, crying over bleeping everything. She has an incredibly blessed life. She needs to get over herself. Also, her tea is tit lol
She’s been in and out of hospital over the past year or so.

Reactions: 1
She has MH like anxiety and depression, IBS, had an ED and a few other things too. Glad she upped and left as soon as she could. Good for her and OF is semi recent and shes been financially independent since like 16/17 I would of jumped ship ASAP too w a mother like S L 🙊🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What are peoples thoughts on IamKatyThomas?
I liked her until she had that give a little. She kept saying they couldn't afford a house then after the give a little brought one.
I donated cos she said it was for Edward's meds etc.
I do feel for her situation and think she is a good mum. But unfollowed her after that.
[/QUOTE]
Yes the give a little and the hard sell of ‘keeping their business afloat and pay the essentials’ as times were so tough , and then buying a property with a decent section etc seemed a bit on the nose. I understand the challenges in their home are huge at times

Reactions: 5
She has MH like anxiety and depression, IBS, had an ED and a few other things too. Glad she upped and left as soon as she could. Good for her and OF is semi recent and shes been financially independent since like 16/17 I would of jumped ship ASAP too w a mother like S L 🙊🥲
Awww poor thing. I would of left too lol

Happy to profit from matariki but can’t even attempt to pronounce it correctly 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1363629
Hey Boyjee babes, when’s your consult to get that hideous nose sorted out?

Waiting on that paid partnership for it 😋

She probably didn’t tell him until it was going up.

Proberly said it was offered to her and she had to do that, poor guy can do so much better, he never looks happy in photos with her

Funny peaches and cream is just up the road

People will 💯 think it's for there

I imagine having your entire life splashed on social media constantly would have an impact eventually. She seemed to get less and less visible as she got older. I wonder if the impact on the other 3 girls will be the same.

Must suck not to be able to get free fuel as an influencer😂😂😂😂😂
tit a brick surely it’s the one thing she can actually pay for in her life 🙄

Funny how you pop up anytime Katie’s mentioned. And you’re always rushing to her defense.

as others always say, if you don’t like it, scroll on.
I think the same. probably is her 😂 same with the one always defending Rebecca in long winded ways 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jess says in her video balling on a budget real meaning of boujee.. no jess that isn't the definition of boujee I suggest you look it up seen you keep changing what you think boujee means.
Also why advertise when your only open 2 days a week 🤣
Also saying your a ceo of a major empire... again look up what empire is..empire isn't one small shop in west auckland only open 2wice a week

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is a bit off topic.. but josh James the kiwi bushman.. husband and I have followed him for years - recently rediscovered him and it seems like him and his wife have spilt? Anyone got the goss?
They haven’t been together for a while. He was always cheating on her

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.