Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No

She’ll be using her grandparents soon to promote something for them…..she’s gross
Agree not a fan at all I find her just as fake as Jess Boujee 😂 just another chasing status living a unrealistic life of everything being gifted by brands or paid for by mom and dad

Kasia Stanicich latest post hons I found the perfect skirt omg ,,,,; no you were gifted it and paid to post about it 🙄 can’t stand her
I had to laugh at this also 🤭 her reels make me feel awkward to watch 😬🤣

Also whhhhhy does Maria get gifted so much stuff. She seems to have hardly any interaction. Like how many people have gone on to buy that fridge etc because of Maria advertising it!?
It’s not just interaction like likes etc if your looking at it from a marketing perspective, from experience even with media advertising that isn’t online it’s the reach of the audience that brands want just because someone comments or likes doesn’t meant they’ll buy it

that's who i thought too!!! although i think it's great she is talking about her implants. i'm not i buy the $30, 000 loan thing. she just upgraded her engagement ring last year from 2 cts to 5cts. its flippen massive. and she said at the time they had a great year for their business so they could afford an upgrade.
that's who i thought too!!! although i think it's great she is talking about her implants. i'm not i buy the $30, 000 loan thing. she just upgraded her engagement ring last year from 2 cts to 5cts. its flippen massive. and she said at the time they had a great year for their business so they could afford an upgrade.
but then i thought would they both say they are influencers??? i thought he was a bit quieter on social than him.

Influencer5019

woahh I am late to the party - can someone fill me in on the allegations about DH ? He runs past my work all the time and gives me the maaajor ick. Literally shivered writing that just thinking about it 🫠
It was discussed in an earlier thread. Basically, this is what he did: