New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Rebecca but yeah this is so gross 🤢
Do you wash your undies separately to all your other clothes? Your dirty towels, dishcloths and sheets from your other things? How is washing floor pads with clothes (if your washing machine isn't actually cleaning things you might want to get that looked at - thats the whole point of a washing machine and washing powder) any different to washing your undies with your clothes etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Do you wash your undies separately to all your other clothes? Your dirty towels, dishcloths and sheets from your other things? How is washing floor pads with clothes (if your washing machine isn't actually cleaning things you might want to get that looked at - thats the whole point of a washing machine and washing powder) any different to washing your undies with your clothes etc?
Yeah I don’t get why people are so mean about Rebecca, three kid life she is realistic af. I wash wee and poo nappies in my machine and then use the same machine to wash clothes… the whole point is it cleans thibgs
Speaking of cloth lol I cannot see Nana using cloth at all what a joke

Reactions: 21
Bets & Cherie love the white stuff apparently. Or whatever you can snort these days. So much so that Cherie ended up in hospital a couple of years ago from too much partying. Each to their own in regards to choices on recreational drugs, but I personally can’t stand any influencers who have a holier than thou attitude & in the background is the mirror stacked up with lines 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Boujee bakery ment to be open this Fri ( public holiday) and Sat, wounder what boss witch babes excuse will be to not work this weekend. Always is something can't imagine her working a public holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Jess Owen is becoming so tacky- she has put me off wanting a LV bag cause now I just think ew
Plus her cakes look so cheap? Like the cupcakes and donuts look basic as (so don’t get the appeal) but the cakes 🤮
And this whole dog mum think- I get it, you have a dog 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Errm I wash my undies with my clothes if you really must know but I'm sorry bath mats and mop pads go in together. Man you do realise I said I like Rebecca I wasn't going after her so you can calm down 😂 I'm allowed to find it gross 🤷

Reactions: 5
brodie had a massive go at me over a simple question on instagram so ive never liked her. she keeps trying to make herself the loudest person in th room and i hate it
I'm not a fan. She's immature and silly. She was atrocious on Breakfast - always interrupting what everyone was saying, talking after she'd done the sports ... I can't stand Hilary, but it was funny when she told her to shut up!

Interested to hear what members think of Toni Street?

Reactions: 3
I think Jess Owen is becoming so tacky- she has put me off wanting a LV bag cause now I just think ew
Plus her cakes look so cheap? Like the cupcakes and donuts look basic as (so don’t get the appeal) but the cakes 🤮
And this whole dog mum think- I get it, you have a dog 🥱

She needs to get her brows the same colour as her hair looks horrible then with her thick black lashes 🤢, she use to seem nice but I think the whole fam of insta etc its gotten to her head and she's become not such a nice person, deffinitly should have also looked up what boujee etc is before making that her name

Interesting Danni has changed again and seems to have dropped the whole intense child free content and now back to the sustainable fashion. Must have read a few threads here...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bought a couple of banana bread mixes from Magnolia and was disgusted with them in all honesty. I can't remember what I had to add to the mix (bananas? Can't recall) but it was an extreme rip-off for what it was. Furthermore, the packets were dirty - as in, they had batter or some other stuff smeared over them. The packets were plastic-y in texture so it would've taken them a matter of seconds to wipe that off. That, coupled with how expensive they were, completely put me off buying from her in future.

Edited to add: Recently, she kept emailing to try and flog her short-dated stock for half price ... which was still way too pricey!

• Wow
I bought a couple of banana bread mixes from Magnolia and was disgusted with them in all honesty. I can't remember what I had to add to the mix (bananas? Can't recall) but it was an extreme rip-off for what it was. Furthermore, the packets were dirty - as in, they had batter or some other stuff smeared over them. The packets were plastic-y in texture so it would've taken them a matter of seconds to wipe that off. That, coupled with how expensive they were, completely put me off buying from her in future.
I went to magnolia kitchen and it wasn't a hype. Coffee tasted like tit and food was overpriced and yuck. Not a vibe. Her shop was nice tho...

I went to magnolia kitchen and it wasn't a hype. Coffee tasted like tit and food was overpriced and yuck. Not a vibe. Her shop was nice tho...
I was so disappointed - I spent a lot more than I normally would, but it was during lockdown and provisions were hard to source. Oh, I also bought a bag of GF flour from her too (very pricey, but it was the choice between having, or not having). It was just the banana bread packets that were smeared - I expected good things because of the price and rave reviews from others. Her website was beautiful (I haven't been back).

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I didn't give Magnolia feedback at the time - perhaps I should have? First impressions are so important and the state of these packets just seemed like there was no care.

I did give feedback to another company recently about a purchase (box had a November 2022 expiry, contents had September 2021 expiry), and their response was to block. So, I left a Google review and they responded to say "according to our records, you haven't bought anything from us" - well of course not dummy, I bought it in-store!

I hope Food Safety is all over these businesses because it seems they're cropping up all over the show (especially the ready meals - I know of someone local who is making them from her own kitchen, which I don't think is allowed).

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Boujee bakery ment to be open this Fri ( public holiday) and Sat, wounder what boss witch babes excuse will be to not work this weekend. Always is something can't imagine her working a public holiday
After talk of her never working anymore she showed her briefly ‘caking’ the. Straight away back to normal yesterday - Caci skin appointment, teeth whitening and lashes appointments yesterday! Absolutely zero chance she’ll be working on Friday!

Reactions: 1
After talk of her never working anymore she showed her briefly ‘caking’ the. Straight away back to normal yesterday - Caci skin appointment, teeth whitening and lashes appointments yesterday! Absolutely zero chance she’ll be working on Friday!

Deffinitly won't work Friday ( unless she sees this and wants to prove people wrong) she acts just like simone will advertise anything! She has advertised 3 diffrent fake tans before saying there amazing and she won't use another .. until next offer comes along, total sell out just like simone. Don't see why she looks up to her

Reactions: 5
Jess did a Mother’s Day thing last year and most of things were stuff from supermarket. The waffles she just dipped in something. Was way too over priced as usual. Maybe that’s how she could afford her bag unless she’s on only fans
I dont get the hype, her food is not that great. Krispy Kreme is 100x times better than her yeasty donuts. My friend has preteen girls and they wanted to go to the store just to see Jess, and she was snobby to them, they were gutted lol. And of course they brought food and they were disappointed at the taste.

• Wow
  • Sad
I dont get the hype, her food is not that great. Krispy Kreme is 100x times better than her yeasty donuts. My friend has preteen girls and they wanted to go to the store just to see Jess, and she was snobby to them, they were gutted lol. And of course they brought food and they were disappointed at the taste.
She definitely gives off I'm better than everyone and the prettiest person ever vibes. Come across her a few times and she was stuck up and snobby. I'm sure she copied whipped cakerys theme for her shop

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.