New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Maria we know you tell us what you're gifted you just act like it's not a big deal and that you're not gifted THAT much. How about she lists every single major appliance in her house then add that to the painted walls and double glazed windows then maybe admit to your audience that you grift way too much. You want a new fridge? Hint until they give you one. Want a new vacuum? Tv? Washer? Robot vac? Hint until you get one. Come on Maria make a COMPLETE list of what you've grifted, that would be transparent enough. And then go and admit how selfish you are for having 70% of your belongings gifted and that it's completely unattainable for the average person who's just trying to make ends meet.

Had to get the broken down car in the shot hey Maria 😘
Hahahahaha that second pic
"kids quick go stand in the field so the tattle group think you play outside"

Opinions on tupenny/matui honey??

Used to like them but she was a bit mean to followers re: gender when she was pregnant and then I there was a rant/woe is me when she wasn't allowed somewhere cos she's anti mask/anti vax and I kinda lost all respect

Reactions: 3
Anyone else see that the majority of jess Google reviews are mates? She use to have bad reviews up looks like they've deleted them some how
When she changed to boujee witch bakery, she set up a new google account and the good reviews come through there. Her just Jess reviews aren't great. But legit all just her friends and then they don't even end up buying from her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maria also shared a post from another influencer (Krystine Nation) about Simone Anderson being out and about 1 week after having Asher, it was a massive dig at SA…..Maria is so bleeping two faced, it’s gross…..she has to stop playing the victim!
Where was this ?

Hahahahaha that second pic
"kids quick go stand in the field so the tattle group think you play outside"

Opinions on tupenny/matui honey??

Used to like them but she was a bit mean to followers re: gender when she was pregnant and then I there was a rant/woe is me when she wasn't allowed somewhere cos she's anti mask/anti vax and I kinda lost all respect
I think I have them on mute. Haven’t seen the content for a while

it was always we are struggling financially and next thing having another baby

Reactions: 1
Hey boujee babes!!!

We see you too🥰🥰

Oh, hey Simmo too. Nice new gummies today! Where are Roo’s? Did he have a neat day at daycare??
Are those stick on nails? Like why can I see her actual nail and then the other one on top with a gap between them? I don’t get my nails done so am not sure (so povo and bitter)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My friend used to go to Just Jess' F45 and she was in the background of some of Jess' videos. My friend is a plus-sized babe and quite insecure. She was horrified that in videos of her squatting in all her hot sweaty workout glory had been shared with Jess' followers, so she messaged Jess and politely asked if she could please remove the video because she's not comfortable and didn't consent to being shared. Jess responded and said that because she's an "F45 ambassador" she had permission to share it refused to take it down. My friend ended up going to the studio owner to complain and after that Jess blocked her... and didn't stop sharing videos with others in the background... my friend was actually a fan of Jess and her baking and was really disappointed that she was so rude, entitled and snooty about such a reasonable request.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
This is exactly who I thought. Dog move by my balance project to her long time followers. Farts on about self love and sells workshops on the subject but can’t love herself unless she’s skinny 🤦🏽‍♀️🤮
Totally. Did anyone watch her on breakfast a few weeks back.. the day after that Louise chick slated fat people. She yabbered on and on about self love and fatness - then towards the end of her segment she finally fessed up to the WLS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hey boujee babes!!!

We see you too🥰🥰

Oh, hey Simmo too. Nice new gummies today! Where are Roo’s? Did he have a neat day at daycare??
Eww the thumb nail isn't even stuck down.

They went outside today in the grass!!! 😲😲😲😲Maria must have been having a mental breakdown and locked them outside
They'll be off school tomorrow because they caught a cold from all their outside time today.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey boujee babes!!!

We see you too🥰🥰

Well “polished by MJP” guess what? Nobody wants to support Jess or SA or businesses that they promote.
love that they all have to amp each other up in the comments 🤣

Totally. Did anyone watch her on breakfast a few weeks back.. the day after that Louise chick slated fat people. She yabbered on and on about self love and fatness - then towards the end of her segment she finally fessed up to the WLS.
Even going to the extreme of getting remarried for the skinny memories.
Will be interesting to see where her content goes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My friend used to go to Just Jess' F45 and she was in the background of some of Jess' videos. My friend is a plus-sized babe and quite insecure. She was horrified that in videos of her squatting in all her hot sweaty workout glory had been shared with Jess' followers, so she messaged Jess and politely asked if she could please remove the video because she's not comfortable and didn't consent to being shared. Jess responded and said that because she's an "F45 ambassador" she had permission to share it refused to take it down. My friend ended up going to the studio owner to complain and after that Jess blocked her... and didn't stop sharing videos with others in the background... my friend was actually a fan of Jess and her baking and was really disappointed that she was so rude, entitled and snooty about such a reasonable request.
Woooooow. That is so damn rude and entitled. She has to share HERSELF, she does not have permission to share other people.

Reactions: 5
Woooooow. That is so damn rude and entitled. She has to share HERSELF, she does not have permission to share other people.
Agree, even Simone has the decency to not show others in the background. Can’t believe I just supported her, but first time for everything!

Reactions: 3
Will be interesting to see how many people will line up for donuts wrapping around the building when we are well & truely in to winter, idc how nice any baking is you’d never catch me lining up in the rain, especially after traveling all the way to Huapai supporting an owner with a stink attitude lol.. if she opened week long like any other business & let people inside there wouldn’t be such a long wait on her 2 open days.
I feel like she likes having a big line so passerbys will think ‘omg that bakery must be amazing’ but really it’s cause shes barely open so has a weeks worth of customers squeezed into 2 days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.