New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. That’s what I said. It was well known on the competition getaway prizes to the party islands he was all over other woman.

Yes. I noticed things have changed with her a lot too. It’s often the case after WLS that relationships end. I hope not though. I guess she’s just living the life she may not of when younger and bigger ?

I saw someone posted Elorra recently saying how amazing it was she had lost all that weight herself and paid for the skin removal surgery herself. She had a give a little for the first lot. I’ve seen her in real life and she is still big. She’s also a tall woman. I can’t stand her business partner. And they released a keto eating plan to jump on that band wagon and it was so bad and inaccurate. Had to redo it. Her business partner (Sarah) had such a tone with woman who were desperate to lose weight , but kept falling off the wagon. Also the ‘personalised’ plans were adding the purchasers name to the same plan everyone got. I got irritated by Elorra only showing upper body pictures and eating food which was off the plans. I mean clearly weights a struggle , so own it and let others know. Don’t try and pretend it’s all roses for months and eating whatever you want has no effect.
I definitely got sucked into this plan 🙈

The reason the petrol prices are so high is because of the sanctions imposed on Russia, for a war which is still going and getting worse by the day. Yet these influencers, who live peaceful, wealthy lives with safe and happy children must make it about them because wahhh my tank costs so much to fill 🤦🏻‍♀️
Guys…. She paid for one of the two thermomixes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw Jess' video - does anyone find it funny how these influencers who are ✨totes unbothered✨ by us sad, mean, jealous people over at Tattle, still find the time to acknowledge us? 😂 Huns, if you're that unbothered, wouldn't you just stop reading and acknowledging us? Since you've got heaps else to be doing anyway in your oh-so-busy boss lives?

Maybe she should look at her "friend" edna swart, edna seems to work hard for her buisness always there, always doing even the little things and can still afford the good life and shows her body etc and nobody hates her maybe if you were a nicer human actually worked, didn't promote everything and anything trying to be simone ( who people clearly don't like for reasons such as stealing from charities and luying) people wouldn't hate on you jess open your heavily lashed up eyes and see who you really should be looking up to and why people may be thinking these things about you.
Your new reel shows exactly how much of a stuck up pos you are thought you said before you dont what to seem like a witch/snob saying about your bag? Your doing that in your reel hun. Maybe on your day off today reflect and see how your attitude is and why people are critiquing you , this isn't the person your husband fell in love with and I'm sure he's very put off with your bitchy rich witch energy ✌

Reactions: 15
Maybe she should look at her "friend" edna swart, edna seems to work hard for her buisness always there, always doing even the little things and can still afford the good life and shows her body etc and nobody hates her maybe if you were a nicer human actually worked, didn't promote everything and anything trying to be simone ( who people clearly don't like for reasons such as stealing from charities and luying) people wouldn't hate on you jess open your heavily lashed up eyes and see who you really should be looking up to and why people may be thinking these things about you.
Your new reel shows exactly how much of a stuck up pos you are thought you said before you dont what to seem like a witch/snob saying about your bag? Your doing that in your reel hun. Maybe on your day off today reflect and see how your attitude is and why people are critiquing you , this isn't the person your husband fell in love with and I'm sure he's very put off with your bitchy rich witch energy ✌
Oh Edna is no angel…pretty sure Harry’s ex wife hates her.

Reactions: 4
It’s 8:04am and Maria hasn’t shown us the sunrise and kids lunch boxes + 10344 memes this morning? Hope her and all her gifted things are ok?? Assuming the kids are home with sore something? A lil type of cough? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kasia Stanicich latest post hons I found the perfect skirt omg ,,,,; no you were gifted it and paid to post about it 🙄 can’t stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s 8:04am and Maria hasn’t shown us the sunrise and kids lunch boxes + 10344 memes this morning? Hope her and all her gifted things are ok?? Assuming the kids are home with sore something? A lil type of cough? 🙈
No she'll be writing a post about online trolls no doubt.

Kylie will be blocked now 😂 someone needs to share this link in Maria’s comments for Kylie if she isn’t here already 😂
All hail Kylie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Might be too foggy for her to leave the house today in her damp, leaking, mouldy car😂

• Haha
Spoke too soon🤣🤣🤣🤣

Photo of her dumpster hoarding backyard🤦🏻‍♀️
Good morning rubbish bins! 🌞What a sight to behold!

Good morning Kylie legend!! HMHC just removed the thrill of my #ad treasure hunt ugh!

Anyway, life is hard when you gotta pay taxes on freebies I guess!

How is a car damp, leaking and mouldy?????
Was wondering if the car insurance company didn’t bother fixing this or….. hint hint hint for maybe a 🚗 👀🫣.

• Haha
Good morning rubbish bins! 🌞What a sight to behold!

Good morning Kylie legend!! HMHC just removed the thrill of my #ad treasure hunt ugh!

Anyway, life is hard when you gotta pay taxes on freebies I guess!

Was wondering if the car insurance company didn’t bother fixing this or….. hint hint hint for maybe a 🚗 👀🫣.
Also life is hard when you get to stay home all day and post a couple of promotions🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.