New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really admire their relationship, they seemed genuinely besotted with each other and it appears a lot healthier than most online marriages!
They are Mormon ? Or seventh day Adventist? Or one of each? I know her family are religious

To be fair, I believe she had misdiagnosed Ogilvie Syndrome and then had to have emergency surgery, I’m pretty sure it actually was really life threatening, I remember her stories and it was clear she was incredibly unwell.

Agree she’s a drama queen and im not a fan.
Yes. HMHC, Lisa Hays and No Filter mum all became friends with Sera L for a bit. I remember when Sera was in hospital they visited and took gift boxes and there was a fundraiser etc. There was also a day the 3 of them were out at an event and turned up at Seras house just ‘popped in’. Sera was clearly less than impressed they had and she tried to down play it as her anxiety and her house being her safe place and doesn’t do well with surprises etc. It was after that HMHC started posting cryptic posts like ‘when something feels off…… trust your gut…..know your worth…..can’t expect people to be who you hoped’. Then there was just nothing. Oh and HMHC did Sera weight loss program! So it was after that! The HMHC and Lisa Hays fell out with NoFilter Mum. And time went by and NoFilter mum reached out to Sera Lily and that lasted about 2 mins 🤣🤣
HMHC , LIsa Hays and No Filter Mum are still not friends though. Gee the amount of people Sera Lily has taken advantage of and scammed over the years or copied or ripped off. The list is long! I don’t wish her physical health issue on anyone , sounds very scary and she nearly died. But doesn’t excuse her pre or post that incident horrific behaviours

Reactions: 11
(Laura McGoldrick)
Her mother manages sporting talent
She is a bestie of Gretchen Hawkesby
She was always going to marry someone high profile given that she moves in those circles!

She's a nice lady who has her own career in radio and TV (hosting golf shows among others); nothing to pick on here, in my view.
personal experience is that she looks down on you if ur not someone. Agree with social climber comment.

Reactions: 3
Yes. HMHC, Lisa Hays and No Filter mum all became friends with Sera L for a bit. I remember when Sera was in hospital they visited and took gift boxes and there was a fundraiser etc. There was also a day the 3 of them were out at an event and turned up at Seras house just ‘popped in’. Sera was clearly less than impressed they had and she tried to down play it as her anxiety and her house being her safe place and doesn’t do well with surprises etc. It was after that HMHC started posting cryptic posts like ‘when something feels off…… trust your gut…..know your worth…..can’t expect people to be who you hoped’. Then there was just nothing. Oh and HMHC did Sera weight loss program! So it was after that! The HMHC and Lisa Hays fell out with NoFilter Mum. And time went by and NoFilter mum reached out to Sera Lily and that lasted about 2 mins 🤣🤣
HMHC , LIsa Hays and No Filter Mum are still not friends though. Gee the amount of people Sera Lily has taken advantage of and scammed over the years or copied or ripped off. The list is long! I don’t wish her physical health issue on anyone , sounds very scary and she nearly died. But doesn’t excuse her pre or post that incident horrific behaviours
Funny Maria acted that way after Sera's reaction considering she freaks out over people just showing up to her home 😅

I remember this, I think she was also annoyed because they turned up with a packet of chocolate biscuits and there was a big rant about how unsupportive it was because she was on a diet at the time (of course)

I wondered if when Lisa and sera reconnected again recently that it fell apart was because sera was looking for lisa to promote Friday flamingo but she didn’t want to so it went sour real quick.

Reactions: 1
anyone getting over zaziplays? so sick of her complaining about her Kids and their sleep 😩 or just her kids in general. I like her play stuff but playbasedpepi is sooo much better in terms of play and behaviour advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
funny this is what I thought too, she has changed her image a lot in the last few years, looks amazing and lost a heap of weight. Must be thanks to this new wonder drug 🫢
It’s definitely not Sera Lilly’s magic tea bag’s !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to wake up and check Insta now I wake up and check tattle😹😹 wholey tit Maria's kids 3rd day in a row at school 🧐😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I really like listening to ‘The Girls Interrupted’ podcast she does with Gracie and Caitlin and I love following Gracie (and her husbands cooking account too!) and Caitlin, they feel very authentic and not gross influencer types but more and more I feel like Brodie is very much clout chasing and will do anything to get more fame
Anyone else find it irritating how Brodie like repeats every single sentence she says haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I remember this, I think she was also annoyed because they turned up with a packet of chocolate biscuits and there was a big rant about how unsupportive it was because she was on a diet at the time (of course)

I wondered if when Lisa and sera reconnected again recently that it fell apart was because sera was looking for lisa to promote Friday flamingo but she didn’t want to so it went sour real quick.
Yeah No Filter Mum isn’t a push over and when she promotors something she appeared to truly believe in the product. I’ve found the ‘oh I am so frustrated I can’t RUN now and I LOVE running SO much’ a bit irritating. We get it. Your thinner now. I also found the Bioslim adverts terrible. “Just grab a bar a shake or a soup and you’re set for the day - wont even be hungry’ was very eye rolling for me. 🤣.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or has Tarryn not been to the gym for a couple of days? I know she cannot go without filming the whole thing! SNORE!!! To be fair I can't stand listening to her talk so maybe she has said why? Also what happened to the pilates that was SO AMAZING? Not free anymore I guess?

And on another note how refreshing to not have to see old Morris mob and her million facial treatments and walks & talks now that she has had to get a job!!! Dose of reality there that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah No Filter Mum isn’t a push over and when she promotors something she appeared to truly believe in the product. I’ve found the ‘oh I am so frustrated I can’t RUN now and I LOVE running SO much’ a bit irritating. We get it. Your thinner now. I also found the Bioslim adverts terrible. “Just grab a bar a shake or a soup and you’re set for the day - wont even be hungry’ was very eye rolling for me. 🤣.
I unfollowed her after the bioslim promotion so haven’t seen the running stuff. It didn’t sit well with me that someone who has had weight struggles is now promoting diet culture. She is one of the more interesting influencers though.

Reactions: 7
How freaking awkward is Moochstyles room tour at their accommodation??
SO awkward. And he def is alot more positive about a place when he is getting a gifted stay. Apparently the DMs are going off about where her jacket is from or something haha.

• Haha
SO awkward. And he def is alot more positive about a place when he is getting a gifted stay. Apparently the DMs are going off about where her jacket is from or something haha.
I unfollowed after watching that story. I decided I was just skipping them all the time and that story was so awkward and staged. Bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.