Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Ohh please now!! Last pregnancy & birth was “Traumatic” because she’d to attend appointments alone & was induced a day early, would you ever rise out of me. Who even writes this shite? It didn’t stop her driving around the country during restrictions, attending events/parties up in Belfast, getting new huge fake teeth fitted, pumping up her lips & filling her face with Botox, having big parties at her house, jetting off to Ibiza & Portugal.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Niamh97

Chatty Member
I
Can somebody explain the birds and the bee's to Michelle please... It was no miracle hun, you got the ride soon after you had a baby and got pregnant again, fuck sake like it wasn't the immaculate conception 🤷🏻‍♀️🤪 It's happened the best of us, feck sake it's happened to me 3 times and I don't see RSVP beating my door down for an interview 😂😂
I feel like Michelle saying a “miracle” is a kick in the teeth for anyone who has been trying to have a baby and for whatever reason can’t. She has not one but 3 beautiful children right now. I don’t mean to be overly sensitive (I’m not a mam and have 0 plans of getting pregnant anytime soon) but miracle seems like a stupid word to use 😂

Reactions: 27

BalKey1907

I'm not Michelle's biggest fan but her story this morning was just lovely! So wholesome and so nice to see how she sees herself as being incredibly lucky to be pregnant so she is embracing every single aspect of it. As someone myself who is battling infertility I think it's lovely to see people genuinely appreciate how lucky they are to be having a child. She gave off so many positive vibes in that story! 🥰

Reactions: 25

Not_Today_Satan__

I normally like her, and I'm always reluctant to say an experience isn't traumatic for a person... But I had my baby in the height of the pandemic, attended my appts alone, had an induction... My birth was a traumatic birth. My baby had a traumatic birth injury and we were separated straight after as baby had to be in the NICU for a few days & then we had months of doctor visits afterwards. I'm in therapy still for PTSD. If that's what she classes as a traumatic experience ... I can't even begin with that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Does anyone find it sad that she had someone in to do the Christmas decorations while the kids were in school. I still remember the excitement of coming home and finding out it was time to put tree up. Me and my siblings are in our 30s and still talk about it.
I'd say she's putting them up this early for an announcement though

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
If ever there was a reason to not buy from Influencers it’s this event! I get it some do work hard etc, & it’s actually not 100% shade on Michelle but there’s a room full of wannabe nobodies able to swan into a champagne brunch on a Tuesday afternoon while you & I are working from home/office or juggling school pick ups or worrying about rent/mortgage/bills. We’ve put these eejits there!

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Michelle stick to your white label shite hun. We don’t need your ignorant opinion on Covid. We all know how shite it has been. You put your unborn baby in danger to go to a party in Belfast and your whole family contracted Covid. You built a house on the proceeds of abuse of hundreds if not thousands of innocent animals. Stick your opinion where the sun doesn’t shine you chav

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Localeyes

Guys she is pregnant, due in April. Not speculating, it's fact!

And it's a girl :)
I’m sorry but shame on you for posting this, for you to know this information your obviously someone she knows and you’ve broken that trust with her. I’m all for gossip but this isn’t something you should be running to tell strangers on tattle life!
And before someone comes at me no I’m not Michelle, any long time followers will know I’m the one who even created this thread 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

JustmeKC

VIP Member
She’s blown away…. By a gang of people who turned up for a free feed & free makeup. Ok so.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Poor gio in a room with her and her little girl getting her room done
Poor Gio?! The child wants for nothing 🤣 it’s likely the other bedrooms are decorated in boy themes and there’s no girly room. I’d slate her for a lot of things but not this.

Reactions: 21

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s her own biggest fan. She gets up the earliest, she works the hardest, she loves her children more than any other mother does. Yawn. She’s a beggar living off the proceeds of cruelty to animals. She makes me sick

• Heart
Michelle may be alot of things but nobody can say she's a bad mother and doesn't love her kids, Gio is clearly very loved and well minded as her other kids are and I'm sure the little girl will be just as loved so cut her some slack she's allowed get exited about having a girl and getting her room ready! She pays the mortgage she can assign the rooms as she sees fit! I'm sure Gio will share a room with one of his brothers who clearly idolise him also so he's hardly going to be neglected or forgotten about

• Sick

JustmeKC

VIP Member
How about speaking to the mums who never planned to have their babies here, but were stuck in Ireland away from their families? Or the mums whose babies were whisked away from them immediately after birth because they were ill? Or the mums who received heart breaking news alone during the pandemic when they should have had their partners by their side? Or the mums who lost their jobs and struggled to get the money together for the basics instead of doing collabs to get more freebies than they could ever need.

She’s not been a model of how to live during covid pregnant or not. She was part of the BPerfect drama, there’s speculation she had covid & glazed over it, she spent lots of time with extended family, she broke restrictions, and the list goes on. I know lots of people have broken restrictions and done things they shouldn’t, but they didn’t post on social media to thousands of people that they were doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

BalKey1907

I actually can't cope with the chaviness of the bperfect events.... They make me cringe so hard!! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

BalKey1907

I think if a bride is gifting her something then she should thank them personally. By putting it on her Instagram she's putting pressure on other clients/brides to do similar and that isn't fair. There is so much of this keeping up with the Joneses on Instagram... She shouldn't be feeding into it!