MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno why the whole polo thing makes me laugh 🤣 it's like The Battersbs from corrie playing it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
...and also...how does feckin polo give you a broad mind and some life lessons? The whole statement alone screams privilege you absolute donkey!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hope she shows them the other side of Dubai the real hard workers who leave their family's to make enough money!!

Reactions: 10
Eeek her stories… she is only accommodating brides for her 2022 weddings. Understandable when she is having another baby dont get me wrong but would be so much hassle if you already had her booked for your full bridal party 🙈 also don’t get the point as she would be travelling to and from anyway lol

Reactions: 4
Eeek her stories… she is only accommodating brides for her 2022 weddings. Understandable when she is having another baby dont get me wrong but would be so much hassle if you already had her booked for your full bridal party 🙈 also don’t get the point as she would be travelling to and from anyway lol
She gave plenty of notice to be fair. A friend heard in November & her wedding is September. She has a 2nd MUA for the bridal party who will be kitted out with MRS products

Reactions: 2
She gave plenty of notice to be fair. A friend heard in November & her wedding is September. She has a 2nd MUA for the bridal party who will be kitted out with MRS products
Out of curiosity why did your friend book her? Her makeup seems such tat that I would hate to have it on my face.

Reactions: 6
Out of curiosity why did your friend book her? Her makeup seems such tat that I would hate to have it on my face.
To be fair another friend had her & makeup was fab. She doesn’t do the drag queen look on her brides 😂 & she’ll use whatever foundation looks flawless. Estée Lauder/Armani or C tilbury
Personally i wouldn’t pay that type of money for makeup 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
To be fair another friend had her & makeup was fab. She doesn’t do the drag queen look on her brides 😂 & she’ll use whatever foundation looks flawless. Estée Lauder/Armani or C tilbury
Personally i wouldn’t pay that type of money for makeup 🤷‍♀️
I'm curious to know what she charges to do someone's make up, anyone know?

Reactions: 1
I could only imagine the fee she’d charge for bridal makeup. I’d rather do it myself than fund her tacky lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But she's so relatable don't we all jet off for family holidays to Dubai and shove it in people's faces using words like diddies and ya boy ya 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄, there are so many mua's around the country that do beautiful makeup , the girl that did my wedding makeup including bridal party and both mother's and she was unreal. I know someone who has her booked for her wedding and she's a wana be influencer has a home account with a big enough following but seems to me it's people with notions who book her (sorry if anyone on here did!!!)

Reactions: 4
I'm curious to know what she charges to do someone's make up, anyone know?
A couple of years ago I heard through someone else it was around €450 plus travel costs. I don’t remember how many people that was for, or if it was a minimum fee.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I understood that she would only be accommodating the bride for trials in 2022 and not the MOB or bridesmaids like she usually does which I thought was reasonable. She done a friends wedding makeup when she was heavily pregnant with Gio and done the full Bridal Party. Regardless of how you feel about her the Bridal Partys makeup was flawless.

I understood that she would only be accommodating the bride for trials in 2022 and not the MOB or bridesmaids like she usually does which I thought was reasonable. She done a friends wedding makeup when she was heavily pregnant with Gio and done the full Bridal Party. Regardless of how you feel about her the Bridal Partys makeup was flawless.
I don’t think she ever took the MOB or bridesmaids for trials lol she didn’t with my friend anyway. I might have took her video wrong last night but I took it that she would be doing the brides make up only for 2022 weddings, obviously they would have a trial too

I don’t think she ever took the MOB or bridesmaids for trials lol she didn’t with my friend anyway. I might have took her video wrong last night but I took it that she would be doing the brides make up only for 2022 weddings, obviously they would have a trial too
I thought it was very clear the bride only referred to trials. She done trials for MOB and bridesmaids at an extra fee as far as I'm aware. Sure if she was only doing the brides makeup and you had to get someone else for the rest of the bridal party it would be pointless having her at all. Fair enough if it's a big bridal party she would need help but she couldn't expect to breeze in and do the bride and get paid travel expenses and all the other extras.

Reactions: 1
I thought it was very clear the bride only referred to trials. She done trials for MOB and bridesmaids at an extra fee as far as I'm aware. Sure if she was only doing the brides makeup and you had to get someone else for the rest of the bridal party it would be pointless having her at all. Fair enough if it's a big bridal party she would need help but she couldn't expect to breeze in and do the bride and get paid travel expenses and all the other extras.
I think someone above said that it is the case though… her friend was notified in good time for her wedding and that she will have a second MUA for the rest of the bridal party 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think someone above said that it is the case though… her friend was notified in good time for her wedding and that she will have a second MUA for the rest of the bridal party 🤷🏻‍♀️
All I know is she done my friends bridal party heavily pregnant with Gio, so I don't see why she would only be doing the bride in June, July and August when she isn't even pregnant. Obviously if it's a large bridal party she would have help due to the fact she really should still be on Maternity leave.

We had her for my sisters wedding in Cork in 2019.

trial for bride was €150

bride, 3 bridesmaids and then mother of the bride it was €1000 for the 5 of us. Plus we had to pay for her fuel she charged 50c a KM at the time. The make up was lovely, but it still wore off the same way make up does if you do it yourself!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.