MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The teeth the bloody teeth with all her money could she not sort them out !

Reactions: 5
What is going on with her accent? Is it the teeth or is she trying to make herself sound posh?

The video of her on the bperfect page showing their new foundation is awful, she’s like something off qvc

It's the hair and tight clothes you can tell they were knocking around the clubs in 2000 hahahahahah

Brendan reminds me of Peter Stringfellow hahaah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know a family near me who are Italian irish and they dress the same. Now they are part irish traveller too so it could be that influence, even in school the girls were done up to the 9s.

Reactions: 2
did you see her makeup area filled with all mrs glam products for her trw today on her stories. Imagine paying the prices she charges for that cheap shite to be put on your face 🤮🤣
The video of her on the bperfect page showing their new foundation is awful, she’s like something off qvc

Reactions: 3
did you see her makeup area filled with all mrs glam products for her trw today on her stories. Imagine paying the prices she charges for that cheap shite to be put on your face 🤮🤣
Wild 😂 makes her prices even more obscene esp when she probably gets all that stuff for free 😬

Reactions: 1
It's the hair and tight clothes you can tell they were knocking around the clubs in 2000 hahahahahah

Brendan reminds me of Peter Stringfellow hahaah
The (Overly) Tanned Look and the bouncy blowdry.. will someone tell her 2010 called and asked for their trend back?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is anyone “following” the sisters trip to Lanzo with Jacko? The tacky outfits we are shown on a daily basis are horrific and would give the real housewives of New Jersey a run for their money. So cheap and tack.

Reactions: 6
Poor gio in a room with her and her little girl getting her room done
Poor Gio?! The child wants for nothing 🤣 it’s likely the other bedrooms are decorated in boy themes and there’s no girly room. I’d slate her for a lot of things but not this.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.