Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Michelle stick to your white label shite hun. We don’t need your ignorant opinion on Covid. We all know how shite it has been. You put your unborn baby in danger to go to a party in Belfast and your whole family contracted Covid. You built a house on the proceeds of abuse of hundreds if not thousands of innocent animals. Stick your opinion where the sun doesn’t shine you chav
YES!!!!!!!!!! TO EVERY WORD OF THIS!!!!!! WELL SAID👏

She’s a dope & seems to think she’s the best thing ever. Whoop di fucking do - a total tourist area, in the sun, has outside antigen tests. So what?! How can you compare that to Ireland? I know we are a bit behind other countries at the moment, I’m as frustrated as the next person but there are limitations everywhere, they just might be different limitations. What’s the minimum wage in Portugal Mrs? How much are the people who served you your various meals getting paid? Wouldn’t suit her narrative to talk about that 🙄🙄🙄
And how many of the said people on minimum wage would be able to afford to buy her tacky, white labelled crap? Move on over to Portugal there Michelle, see how well you get on? You wouldnt be missed, you tacky, classless, chav, HOWEYA🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14

brandambassador

VIP Member
We had her for my sisters wedding in Cork in 2019.

trial for bride was €150

bride, 3 bridesmaids and then mother of the bride it was €1000 for the 5 of us. Plus we had to pay for her fuel she charged 50c a KM at the time. The make up was lovely, but it still wore off the same way make up does if you do it yourself!

• Wow

Ohholymoly

In fairness I know a lot of parents who kept their kids home this week and sending them in on Monday so that it would be 10 days from New Years then cause of covid etc.. no harm them missing a few days 😃
The best word you used in that sentence was 'home'!

These parents that are keeping their kids off because of covid for 10 days I'd say is to ensure that their kids don't catch covid, spread it and isolation after mingling with family, not jet off to Dubai for a holiday with another family and a long flight with god knows how many people may not be tested (not going to check Dubai requirements on testing!) 🤷🤷

Bonne Femme

Why would she charge the bride fuel costs?? She is self employed, so would be claiming her mileage costs through expenses? She is prob doing it on the double if that’s the case. Robbery.

Madscone

VIP Member
I don't get the whole saxophone thing! It's like when you're on hols and the entertainment come over to sing at your table while you are enjoying a nice meal....FUCK OFF!🤣

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
A bit harsh. I've covid fatigue in the worlds worst way. For the most part we have conformed to restrictions as my parents are elderly and they are part of our bubble. I am now finding having had two sobbing kids in two weeks find that this covid nightmare is causing huge problems. I'd love someone within our family to have some new and exciting news as it would lift the grind we've had for the last 12 months.

On another level as we've seen yet again this week with Gordon Elliot, when you f*ck up is there ever redemption or will we be reading MRS didn't conform to restrictions forever. I'd fear that we'll be seeing more Caroline Flack scenarios where people don't have the protection to deal with the flack.
And this here is exactly the problem! People who "mostly conform to restrictions" the head of the HSE said only last week that its mostly people popping into peoples houses for a cup of tea, to visit a relation, to watch a sports game, that are spreading the virus mostly now.... people "having a bubble" who shouldnt have one, only people living alone, or single parents are allowed bubbles! But i see on social media whole families, meeting whole families (8 to 10 people) saying its ok to meet cause they are "in our bubble😤) restrictions are not a choice, they are in place to keep everyone safe regardless of how tired you are of them.... i have lost a child, a parent and a sibling (not from covid) and know the devastion of it, i take strong anti depressants every day, and will for a long time, i sit in my home alone every day as my husband is an essential worker. Im tired of it, im scared, alone, lonely, but still wouldnt dream of seeing my dad who is 82, who lives less than 1 km away, why? To keep HIM safe, to keep HIM alive, ive lost enough already, i WILL NOT put anyone i love at risk

• Heart
Reactions: 13

brandambassador

VIP Member
That’s her way of trying to tell us she’s ok with people talking about the dog pound because she’s gaining followers… but we all know that the more you confess you’re fine the less likely you are to be

• Wow

TikToc

VIP Member
Sure wasn’t she pregnant with Gio while she was at that disgraceful BPerfect event above in Belfast? Full of shite that one, sorry now but she makes RSVP just because she’s having a girl, I’d laugh if they got it wrong & she’s another boy. Poor Gio will be blown out of it when his sister arrives.
I think that's an unfair statement. One can't argue that she is a great Mother oozing with love for all her children. Regardless of our personal thoughts of her, it's crossing the line to admonish her parenting and second guess how her baby boy will be treated post baby girls birth.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madscone

VIP Member
...and also...how does feckin polo give you a broad mind and some life lessons? The whole statement alone screams privilege you absolute donkey!

• Heart
  • Haha

Snowjoke

VIP Member
Ohh please now!! Last pregnancy & birth was “Traumatic” because she’d to attend appointments alone & was induced a day early, would you ever rise out of me. Who even writes this shite? It didn’t stop her driving around the country during restrictions, attending events/parties up in Belfast, getting new huge fake teeth fitted, pumping up her lips & filling her face with Botox, having big parties at her house, jetting off to Ibiza & Portugal.
I can think of a lot of more traumatic things that have happened people over the last year, give me strength!!!!!!
She didn’t come out about being pregnant again because she got absolutely slatted online with Gio because she took the piss with covid regs and parties! She didn’t confirm her pregnancy early as she didn’t want the same abuse this time around 🙄 she doesn’t actually realise how lucky she is if she’s calling this traumatic

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
I can honestly say "push present" is my least favourite phrase! I'd even take the phrase "the new normal" over that phrase 😅

• Haha

Luckymum

Chatty Member
Does Michelle not realise rapid antigen tests have been available at Dublin airport for months??
Ireland and its mental torture and restrictions that don't make any sense??? Michelle how about you do some reading up on the allegations against your father in law's business? You might find a few better examples of not only mental but physical torture among other things right there. Might make you see things a bit differently.

NervaK

I have to say I really liked Mrs make up at the start, but the shite talk in car yest zzzzzz she is full of shit at times, getting sick of listening to her...

• Heart
I'm delighted for her. I did feel a bit bad speculating on her pregnancy. I'm just happy everything is ok.
I do have to say she comes across as a great mam. I seen the whole family in a restaurant one night and the kids were so well behaved

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Where is this one going with her passport for the baby for identification purposes 😂😂 the whole family are probably planning a holiday since they already had Covid. It blows my mind how people can still support this chancer

• Haha

Mommamia

VIP Member
I think if you have a newborn you'd want your family to see them covid or not! You can't get that time back!

• Heart

newuser321

Ashton Pound is one of the worst, most disgusting cesspits in this country. My heart BLEEDS for any innocent animal that finds themselves in the care of David Stone. May the judge have no mercy on him or the others accused. The crimes are utterly inexcusable.