MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle Regazzolli Stone.

I forgot to include the thread number in the title does this matter? Not sure if it’s #2 or #3 😂😂

Any guesses on how she’s going to do the big reveal?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ah here!!! I was full sure the announcement was on the way 😂 she’s getting an awful time of it to be fair like she is absolutely huge she must be so uncomfortable 😌

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know how the thread title was changed? It previously read Baby #3 is it a he or a she ??

Having had issues getting to full term and the angst of premmies I'd get she must be totes fed up waiting at this stage.

Reactions: 1
Having had issues getting to full term and the angst of premmies I'd get she must be totes fed up waiting at this stage.
Totally agree and that last week or two is a killer! It’s uncomfortable, you feel huge and like the baby is going to fall out lol (if only it was that easy)!! The due date is just a guide and it could be another week or so before the baby makes an appearance.

Reactions: 2
her post this morning was nice. Very reassuring for anyone nervous about their first or a big baby. I was a wreck on my first terrified and had a baby with no pain relief as he was in a big rush. It was very euphoric. Compares so positively with an emergency section further down the line and both me and bubs being taken off to ICU. But no matter the end result was the same. Stroppy kids and homeschooling now!!!!

Reactions: 9
I'm not Michelle's biggest fan but her story this morning was just lovely! So wholesome and so nice to see how she sees herself as being incredibly lucky to be pregnant so she is embracing every single aspect of it. As someone myself who is battling infertility I think it's lovely to see people genuinely appreciate how lucky they are to be having a child. She gave off so many positive vibes in that story! 🥰

Reactions: 25
More posts like that from influencers and people might not resent the influencing more.

Reactions: 6
I agree, it was refreshing to see someone being so much themselves and not putting on a front.

• Heart
I thought her post was lovely this morning also, normal and honest account. Wish her well.

Reactions: 6
I remember when I was in the last fews days of pregnancy with my first. Hubby really wanted me to have a bath and relax, I really didn't want to. He kept at me saying it would be lovely and I got in and got stuck. He nearly couldn't get me out again I was so big and awkward 😂😂 Nearly 9 years later we still laugh about it and I still tell him he was wrong 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember when I was in the last fews days of pregnancy with my first. Hubby really wanted me to have a bath and relax, I really didn't want to. He kept at me saying it would be lovely and I got in and got stuck. He nearly couldn't get me out again I was so big and awkward 😂😂 Nearly 9 years later we still laugh about it and I still tell him he was wrong 🤣🤣
On the one I got to full term on it would have taken a crane to get me in and out of the bath!!! 3rd child was very premmie so by the time he was due he had been in 3 hospitals and only weighed 5lbs. I had probably aged 10 years too.

Reactions: 1
The stories were nice for sure but don’t forget this is the same one who came on all relatable about getting a Covid test & then bang radio silence when she obviously tested positive. She obviously is so excited for this baby which is lovely but she is in no way a transparent influencer on any level.

Reactions: 9
The stories were nice for sure but don’t forget this is the same one who came on all relatable about getting a Covid test & then bang radio silence when she obviously tested positive. She obviously is so excited for this baby which is lovely but she is in no way a transparent influencer on any level.
Agree! It’s just ad after ad since the pregnancy stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.