MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be waiting till after 20 week scan or something. I know someone who had back to back pregnancies and on their second, they looked heavily pregnant early on in the second trimester because the body just expanded that much quicker with the second pregnancy.

Or maybe she's got other health things going on, back to back pregnancies can take its toll on the body.

Either way, delighted for her. She absolutely adores her kids.

Reactions: 2
Imagine she wasn’t pregnant and all our speculating 😂 someone said here before that their kid heard it from one of her boys in school

Imagine she wasn’t pregnant and all our speculating 😂 someone said here before that their kid heard it from one of her boys in school
Aw the video the bperfec fella put up. It’s a very noticeable bump, not a pasta belly.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone find it sad that she had someone in to do the Christmas decorations while the kids were in school. I still remember the excitement of coming home and finding out it was time to put tree up. Me and my siblings are in our 30s and still talk about it.
I'd say she's putting them up this early for an announcement though

Reactions: 25
Christ almighty. Does everything these days have to be so over the top and ostentatious.
What’s with the kitchen island in her bedroom. It’s mad looking.

Reactions: 10
Christ almighty. Does everything these days have to be so over the top and ostentatious.
What’s with the kitchen island in her bedroom. It’s mad looking.
I always think that about the island in the bedroom too…. So over the top 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Everything is for the gram these days , it’s exhausting. My wee boy is so excited to help me put the tree up this year . Maybe she wrecked and busy tho , and hey someone prob asked to put up for the advertising and she got it free or heavily reduced . I don’t follow anymore , pissed me off with the bperfect belfast gate so I did a online cull . Did she ever sell the tacky dresses for charity ?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone find it sad that she had someone in to do the Christmas decorations while the kids were in school. I still remember the excitement of coming home and finding out it was time to put tree up. Me and my siblings are in our 30s and still talk about it.
I'd say she's putting them up this early for an announcement though
Do you remember a few years back she was tagging the tit out of that garden centre, posting photos of her “dream tree” and @ them in the post.

Hey presto she got the tree and now they are doing up her whole house????

Is this what she considers “manifesting????!!!”
I’d call it begging…..

Reactions: 12
The house is like a dept store Christmas is about the family and like u said begging ur parents to drag the tree out and decorate it together some of the best memories growing up are that personable decorations I hate all this generic colour scheme stuff I wouldn't swap or pay anyone to walk into my home and decorate my tree like ffs there's people living on our streets

Reactions: 5
She had a bump at be perfect event suprised she hasn’t announced at she is over 6 months now maybe when a launch is coming up she looks fab

Also maybe she’s trying to avoid the overload of ‘oh are you hoping this will be the girl’ type tit because maybe she already knows it’s a boy - just throwing that out there please don’t @ me with ye me girl/boy/cat/monkey preferences

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mad if she is pregnant again .. this thread title will be relevant again so 😂 popping out babies quicker than we can get through a thread lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She got sooooo much stick last year for going to the beperfect event whilst she was pregnant with Gio so I wonder if that’s why she hasn’t announced it yet 🤣 (not a covid debate btw I don’t give a hoot hahahahah)

Reactions: 3
Mad if she is pregnant again .. this thread title will be relevant again so 😂 popping out babies quicker than we can get through a thread lol
This thread is a must if she is 😂😂
If she is then fair play to her, I'm on the speculating fence though with this one. While everything is screaming yes she is, I kind of feel the amount of times she's said she hasn't been able to shift the weight like the others is something and didn't she say she had an extremely difficult birth (I couldn't watch that whole video colab she did) BUT she gave up on all the training with Ger she was promoting, the hot yoga and I haven't seen her post a glass of prosecco in what feels like a year 😂😂
Maybe a Christmas announcement will be coming, she likes to do things super classy you know 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
The one bperfect Brendan put up, she has to be! It was pure bump not a bit of belly/baby weight.

Reactions: 2
I’m kinda thinking that video today is pre recorded cos she looks way different than the beperfect event last week lol

Reactions: 1
This is in the comments on latest post!!
Bit crappy to announce it like that when she hasn't actually said anything herself.

I had a very traumatic birth and I've already decided I won't be announcing my pregnancy next time around or my due date because there is nothing more annoying than people bugging you coming up to the EDD or badgering you afterwards so I can understand not saying anything tbh. I remember when she went quiet enough for a few weekends before Gio was born and she said she was inundated with (well-meaning) messages. It's probably put her off saying tit all.

Reactions: 6
Bit crappy to announce it like that when she hasn't actually said anything herself.

I had a very traumatic birth and I've already decided I won't be announcing my pregnancy next time around or my due date because there is nothing more annoying than people bugging you coming up to the EDD or badgering you afterwards so I can understand not saying anything tbh. I remember when she went quiet enough for a few weekends before Gio was born and she said she was inundated with (well-meaning) messages. It's probably put her off saying tit all.
I cant agree, with the constant bragging about free baby/toddler gifts, two trips to a packed public engagement in Belfast during Covid (in lockdown 20 & increasing numbers 21) maybe while pregnant both times, and the fact she went quiet when she tested positive for Covid & never addressed it after sharing going for test etc, I don’t think she has a leg to stand on looking for privacy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.