MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. The teeth. Her top teeth are so far ahead of the bottom ones. They’re nuts looking. I’d say the new ones will be fairly similar.

Reactions: 4
Are these still the temporary veneers? If so I hope she doesn’t go through with getting permanent ones done because they’re not good at all. Her teeth were much nicer before.
I was just coming on to say how weird her teeth look. There was never anything wrong before. I hate to see people ruining their teeth by getting veneers - when there’s never a problem with them before. They always look so unnatural and bulky.

Reactions: 5
I have to say I really liked Mrs make up at the start, but the shite talk in car yest zzzzzz she is full of tit at times, getting sick of listening to her...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh I had to unfollow her a long time ago. If there was an award for the biggest insta begger out there, she'd be winning. Then you realise the term makeup artist is also a scam, she can only do 1 drag make up look.
Can't listen to her blathering on🙄

Reactions: 6
I cringe at her stories of her trying to be “honest” to “the lads” it’s just not her at all. She done my make up for my wedding and she couldn’t have been more different in real life, at both my trial and also on the morning of my wedding. I get she would have been acting professional hahaha but it was like she was a totally different person than the one she is online

Reactions: 6
I cringe at her stories of her trying to be “honest” to “the lads” it’s just not her at all. She done my make up for my wedding and she couldn’t have been more different in real life, at both my trial and also on the morning of my wedding. I get she would have been acting professional hahaha but it was like she was a totally different person than the one she is online
no way!! 😀

she is still pinching herself aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God her back to school gear must cost a fortune getting it all in lifestyle who could afford all that ffs

Reactions: 1
God her back to school gear must cost a fortune getting it all in lifestyle who could afford all that ffs
its down to what the kids will wear!!! My youngest is same age as her eldest and he is not a bit into fashion but starting to notice a little more. Older boys are a disaster. That desire to fit in . . . and yes back to school does cost a fortune. LC books for first time in ours. Eyewatering but all a prep for 3rd level which is back breaking.

would u not be terrified heading off on holiday with kids with tests etc. I'm heading off myself in a few weeks but I'm vaccinated so no tests thank god. I'd be terrified with tests that I'd be positive with no symptoms especially out foreign. No way would I even think about going with kids or tests too risky

would u not be terrified heading off on holiday with kids with tests etc. I'm heading off myself in a few weeks but I'm vaccinated so no tests thank god. I'd be terrified with tests that I'd be positive with no symptoms especially out foreign. No way would I even think about going with kids or tests too risky
That’s the problem, testing to come home. If 1 tests positive, who stays, who goes home etc 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.