Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dairymassey

Chatty Member
Awh my heart is bleedin for you drag queen..... bleedin delighted that is🤣
Thats called Karma, they only care about making money for themselves, not a care in the world for those poor innocent animals that they gained financially from. The whole Stone family. The state of them dressed up at the communion yesterday like something out of Dallas. Disgusting

Reactions: 18

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Can somebody explain the birds and the bee's to Michelle please... It was no miracle hun, you got the ride soon after you had a baby and got pregnant again, fuck sake like it wasn't the immaculate conception 🤷🏻‍♀️🤪 It's happened the best of us, feck sake it's happened to me 3 times and I don't see RSVP beating my door down for an interview 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Base2019

VIP Member
She winds me up when she gets on about the house 🙈 Her mum was basically her permanent babysitter 7 days a week so she could go out and work every hour god sent, obv prior to covid. Her husbands family are very well off and it’s apparently their land their house was built on. Her husband is also able to do soooooo much around the house by hand because of his job/talent. Her dad does all the painting for them. And that’s all before all her freebies and gifted items. You’ve had a great hand out Michelle, not everyone is as lucky as you

Reactions: 17

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
The sooner the better BPerfect goes tits up and her tat ends up in the bargain bin in Dealz the better! And it’s for that varnished hanger-on sister, give me strength the state of it 😩

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Sorry maybe I’m a weirdo but it would be my worst night mare to go on holidays and bump into someone from home and end up being buddy’s for the whole holiday 🥵🥵

brandambassador

VIP Member
I actually remember the other kid being kitted out for free for his, I remember her collabing in the shop. Jeez Michelle wonder why it’s has to close down when people like you abuse small boutiques for freebies

• Heart

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
Congratulations to her but my God she’s extra, imagine hiring a videographer and your own personal Santy to announce a pregnancy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Do they have a relationship with his side of the family now?

I never think its right to demonize someone for someone elses crimes but Michelle and her hubby cant not have known what was going on and didn't they build their house on his family land. So one way or another she is profiting from animal abuse.

Clontarf2020

Guys come on, it's her in laws.... she's not responsible for it, and god I wouldn't have a clue what was going on in my father in laws business!!
If you're being realistic it's a very tricky situation.... would you come out and condemn your in laws and ruin a family. I know animal cruelty is horrific! But I'm sure families have stuck by each other for worse, because at the end of the day you're family and loyal to them.... that doesn't condone the father in laws behaviour but it is having respect for her husbands whole family who all aren't involved! And no I'm not Michelle or a sister, just realistic!

Niamh97

Chatty Member
I like to think that everytime one you predicts how shes going to announce it that she sighs and goes back to the drawing board just to have an idea that Tattle didn’t predict 😂

• Haha
The Specsavers collab- oh my god ffs. “I rang on Monday for an appointment in Ashbourne”. How did ringing for an appointment result in a collab? I actually cringe at the thought of these people probably asking to collab or for a freebie.
Side note- the sister Selina… absolutely tries far too hard and comes across really lonely I think. The selfie videos of her and the subtle wink just to add to it. I think she’s admin support to MRS and the Hubbie but really let’s on she’s a high and mighty business woman that has this high flying lifestyle in the US and St Tropez. It all seems a bit desperate?

• Heart
No sure how she has no money when everything in the house was #collab. This is another begging post🙈🙈! She had the money to buy a new Range Rover.
I know, this shit drives me mad! I want to get this and I want to change that but poor little me has no money to furnish me gaff! Please if any companies are listening in, please give me free shit and I'll throw up an old collab post to me stories! Also grates on me when they come on and say, I'm looking to get a new whatever it is, if anyone knows where I can pick one up can you let me know. In other words, any companies out there willing to give me stuff for free! Fuck off and google it bitch like the rest of us! #beggymitchel is at it again!

Reactions: 15

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She is so up her own arse. The post she shared from 2018 basically bigging herself up for going out to work. You are a MUA hun. You aren’t saving lives.

• Haha

Ellamay87

VIP Member
How anyone could listen to this uneducated loudmouth over the world's most esteemed medical professionals and scientists is beyond me. Tbh people who listen to her make me think that natural selection is a thing 🙄😂

• Haha

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
I see Michelle has her tin foil hat on today, been spending too much time with Narississitic Nikki id say! Wouldnt you think after having the virus herself she would have a bit more cop on.....Yeah, the government really want to stop the "unvaccinated Nikki's" in Ireland from eating indoors, "TO CAUSE SEGREGRATION"... WHAT A MUPPET😂

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
No one asked her, she probably reads here. She should keep her prayers for the animals abused so she can have some lovely land to build her home on

BalKey1907

Is it a communion or a wedding she's having?? I'm all for a celebration with family but does everything have to be so over the top ostentatious! It was the same with Pippa O' Connors baby shower (although I'm sure that was a much classier affair) but the sooner this Instagram culture of keeping up with the Jones dies off the better!!

Reactions: 14