MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope they all get convictions and not a slap on the wrist!!!! Swear I'll go berserk if I see that Stone has gotten off!

Reactions: 11
Oh my God, €26m!!! And she never mentions or associates with them!
My god I can't believe they sold the family estate for €26m, they must have been severely disappointed when their son got with Mrs, she is pretty rough like
Not saying they are good people obviously given the whole dog pound thing, hope this case gets lots of publicity! Not like they couldn't have afforded to treat the animals well

Reactions: 8
My god I can't believe they sold the family estate for €26m, they must have been severely disappointed when their son got with Mrs, she is pretty rough like
Not saying they are good people obviously given the whole dog pound thing, hope this case gets lots of publicity! Not like they couldn't have afforded to treat the animals well
Yeah 26mil back in 2006, Mrs knew how much Marks family was worth back in the day that's for sure! When they moved in together it was to a cottage on their estate. She's never had to pay for anything in her life, it's all been handed to her by the Stones. Marks business is worth a few quid as well.

Reactions: 8
Imagine having everything handed to you so you could do drag queen make up on people every day, what a life. Have to laugh at all this shite she spouts about working hard bla bla bla wouldn’t know a bit of graft if it whacked her in her botoxed Mr Ed face. Cannot stand her!!

• Haha
Where did she grow up. Is she Ratoath originally.
Navan Road till 20, Castleknock then Ratoath. Did a stink in the states for a couple months I believe then moved into the cottage with mark when she was pregnant with the eldest, I get confused with the two older ones which is which 🤣

Reactions: 1
Does her father drive a ferrari - saw it mentioned on her stories ages ago? She's only on insta to promote herself & brands. Unfollowing ....

Reactions: 2
I've been hard-core following this woman for years but jesus christ the constant ads 😕 and the teeth are so mental I just can't take her seriously because I would question the mind of anyone that thinks they are nice looking. I would take crooked teeth over those bloody joke teeth? It reminds me of acting the bollocks with those penny teeth sweets years ago only hers are fukcing terrifying. It's like she has body dismorphia to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I missing something? She charges a fortune for bridal make up (people are obviously happy to pay it so whatever) but then she gets gifts from the bride as well?! When did it become a thing to gift your mua Chanel perfume on top of their fee 🤔

Reactions: 12
Am I missing something? She charges a fortune for bridal make up (people are obviously happy to pay it so whatever) but then she gets gifts from the bride as well?! When did it become a thing to gift your mua Chanel perfume on top of their fee 🤔
I was just coming on t say this - you pay her top dolla for the make up for a start AND then you give a gift ?!!! Jaysus !!!!

And the teeth - Lord of God , they are just too big for her mouth ... was watching her speak and it literally make her look like she has an overbite ! She was not like that with her normal gnashers ... not a good ad for that 3Dental place or whoever... to let her walk away with those ridiculous choppers. She is a very good looking girl ( in my opinion) but silly teeth totally unnecessary

I think if a bride is gifting her something then she should thank them personally. By putting it on her Instagram she's putting pressure on other clients/brides to do similar and that isn't fair. There is so much of this keeping up with the Joneses on Instagram... She shouldn't be feeding into it!

Reactions: 20
I think if a bride is gifting her something then she should thank them personally. By putting it on her Instagram she's putting pressure on other clients/brides to do similar and that isn't fair. There is so much of this keeping up with the Joneses on Instagram... She shouldn't be feeding into it!
See someone who has any sense of class or knowledge of etiquette would think the same as you....I think we all know Michelle has neither

Reactions: 7
Her mouth looks so horse like even with the mouth closed in those close up stores. Her teeth are making her mouth stuck out. They are hideous

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.