MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another note her TEETH & LIPS........ I can't breath 😂😂😂 WTF was she thinking, the tip of her nose is meeting her lips & her lips don't cover her teeth, her face was never symmetrical so she will never achieve that look, she needs a new doctor for fillers asap & a new dentist!!!!! #sendhelp #shocking #mred

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who’s the other girl on holidays with them, Criota? Or something…. Is she Nikkis sister

Reactions: 1
I mean, I can barely look at her stories without staring at the tombstones teeth - surely to god one of her family or friends have told her they aren’t a good look?!
I think everyone would actually applaud her if she reverted and said “they weren’t for me”
😂😂😂😂😂 but so true tho they are awful

Reactions: 2
It's very hard to take anyone that CHOSE those teeth seriously. You'd have to be batshit to look at them and think "yes, they are perfect now" ?!?!?!?! WHAT! madness

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's very hard to take anyone that CHOSE those teeth seriously. You'd have to be batshit to look at them and think "yes, they are perfect now" ?!?!?!?! WHAT! madness
I think her top and bottom rows of teeth are too narrow that’s why they look terrible.. most widen them out so they don’t look so bad.

Reactions: 1
I see Michelle has her tin foil hat on today, been spending too much time with Narississitic Nikki id say! Wouldnt you think after having the virus herself she would have a bit more cop on.....Yeah, the government really want to stop the "unvaccinated Nikki's" in Ireland from eating indoors, "TO CAUSE SEGREGRATION"... WHAT A MUPPET😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see Michelle has her tin foil hat on today, been spending too much time with Narississitic Nikki id say! Wouldnt you think after having the virus herself she would have a bit more cop on.....Yeah, the government really want to stop the "unvaccinated Nikki's" in Ireland from eating indoors, "TO CAUSE SEGREGRATION"... WHAT A MUPPET😂
absolutely boiled my blood watching her. F&ck off Michelle. She Has no idea how privileged she is. We have rising cases every day and more and more in hospital. Has she not considered them? I’m as fed up as the next person with restrictions but I still understand that rules have to made and we can on,y try our best with them.
I would love to travel abroad and don’t begrudge anyone that has (I’m just too fearful and not sure it’s the right thing to do) but if Ireland gets worse in next few weeks and we hear that it’s down to people travelling I-have to say I’ll be p*ssed off. And it will be all the same people who got their holiday that will be giving out the most when we’re locked down again.

Reactions: 10
Michelle stick to your white label shite hun. We don’t need your ignorant opinion on Covid. We all know how shite it has been. You put your unborn baby in danger to go to a party in Belfast and your whole family contracted Covid. You built a house on the proceeds of abuse of hundreds if not thousands of innocent animals. Stick your opinion where the sun doesn’t shine you chav

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jesus you can tell she was around that dope too much!
I’m all vaxed up and I’m delight I can sit in anywhere without listening to the utter shite the anti vaxers have to say. I also did it for relatives who are high risk. Both of them talk utter shite about how horrible ireland is to come back to. Why don’t they just move to Portugal? If it’s so much better than ireland 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like no ones forcing them to stay here. We’re not the only country with restrictions.

Reactions: 8
She’s a dope & seems to think she’s the best thing ever. Whoop di bleeping do - a total tourist area, in the sun, has outside antigen tests. So what?! How can you compare that to Ireland? I know we are a bit behind other countries at the moment, I’m as frustrated as the next person but there are limitations everywhere, they just might be different limitations. What’s the minimum wage in Portugal Mrs? How much are the people who served you your various meals getting paid? Wouldn’t suit her narrative to talk about that 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
If Ireland gives you so much panic and anxiety Michelle, stay over in Spain or Portugal or wherever you are. You have plenty of money, clearly don’t give a flip about anyone or anything other than your own welfare so just “relocate” until the kids have to go back in school. It’s just such bullshit, we are all tired of restrictions and CoVid etc but with numbers rising, it’s better to take some extra precautions and be careful. I’d love to go away but CoVid has made me too anxious to travel and stripped me of much of my income, like most people in Ireland. Lots of people now are still on the PUP or have dipped into their savings to keep them going and this privileged brat is talking about rapid antigen tests like they are a fundamental right in every bar and restaurant. How much would that cost the already struggling hospitality industry? Recognise your privilege and know that you really are doing a hell of a lot better that a lot of people in Ireland d

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Michelle stick to your white label shite hun. We don’t need your ignorant opinion on Covid. We all know how shite it has been. You put your unborn baby in danger to go to a party in Belfast and your whole family contracted Covid. You built a house on the proceeds of abuse of hundreds if not thousands of innocent animals. Stick your opinion where the sun doesn’t shine you chav
YES!!!!!!!!!! TO EVERY WORD OF THIS!!!!!! WELL SAID👏

She’s a dope & seems to think she’s the best thing ever. Whoop di bleeping do - a total tourist area, in the sun, has outside antigen tests. So what?! How can you compare that to Ireland? I know we are a bit behind other countries at the moment, I’m as frustrated as the next person but there are limitations everywhere, they just might be different limitations. What’s the minimum wage in Portugal Mrs? How much are the people who served you your various meals getting paid? Wouldn’t suit her narrative to talk about that 🙄🙄🙄
And how many of the said people on minimum wage would be able to afford to buy her tacky, white labelled crap? Move on over to Portugal there Michelle, see how well you get on? You wouldnt be missed, you tacky, classless, chav, HOWEYA🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Portugal are heavily reliant on tourists to keep their economy going. It makes sense to have testing the way they do. She is not comparing life with life but can’t say I’m surprised.

Reactions: 6
If Ireland is so tit maybe she should stick “MRS Manor” on the market & duck off to Portugal permanently & see how many people over there like having her do her ****** make up on them! Don’t get me started on those lips & teeth .. what the actual duck possessed her 🤔 one of the worst jobs I have ever seen!

Reactions: 9
Does Michelle not realise rapid antigen tests have been available at Dublin airport for months??
Ireland and its mental torture and restrictions that don't make any sense??? Michelle how about you do some reading up on the allegations against your father in law's business? You might find a few better examples of not only mental but physical torture among other things right there. Might make you see things a bit differently.

Reactions: 13
Does Michelle not realise rapid antigen tests have been available at Dublin airport for months??
Ireland and its mental torture and restrictions that don't make any sense??? Michelle how about you do some reading up on the allegations against your father in law's business? You might find a few better examples of not only mental but physical torture among other things right there. Might make you see things a bit differently.

She's got a hard brass neck!!! How is possible to have had so many howyas in one place!!! She's all delira with life even though the da in law is up in court soon! Not a bother on her or Mark. She makes me sick! Wonder when the Court appearance is? Probably get off with a fine and/or suspended sentence. Animal welfare in this country is a joke.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.