MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The belly hold in that story today 😳 That can't be her shape not bouncing back after Gio!

Reactions: 1
I’d say that’s why she’s starting the MRS Christmas launch early. She’ll probably announce pregnancy all in their Xmas jumpers on late late toy show night

Looks like her mouth won't close over the teeth today did she have her lips done again?

Reactions: 9
Did she not go to private school ffs the tirade of I had nothing stop the lights 😒

Reactions: 3
Yes she is expecting again. One of her little lads said it to a classmate and of course the child said it back to his mammy

Reactions: 10
She’s her own biggest fan. She gets up the earliest, she works the hardest, she loves her children more than any other mother does. Yawn. She’s a beggar living off the proceeds of cruelty to animals. She makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sabby won’t be happy to hear Michelle thinks she works the hardest. That’s queen sabbys crown

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s her own biggest fan. She gets up the earliest, she works the hardest, she loves her children more than any other mother does. Yawn. She’s a beggar living off the proceeds of cruelty to animals. She makes me sick
Her chat about deserving everything she has. Make me puke.
She's been handed everything and never had to pay for anything in her life. Does my head in

Reactions: 8
She’s shameless
She said I always knew I was DIFFERENT. Different to who exactly? Other makeup artists? I’m sure there are lots of hardworking and determined makeup artists they wouldn’t see her as different to them! The only thing that makes her different is being the beneficiary of the proceeds of animal cruelty!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.