MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anybody see the clip of some party on her story ?? This thing is as common as muck , I'd say her in laws hate er ; she's a tacky common nacker

Reactions: 6
Did anybody see the clip of some party on her story ?? This thing is as common as muck , I'd say her in laws hate er ; she's a tacky common nacker
I think that was one of her events? She’s not classy at all, but calls it ‘being real and knowing how to have fun’. I don’t think I’d call her glam either.

Dynasty called - they want their OTT hair & make up back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she trying to sell or drum up interest in a Mrs Tack party event?

loads will be cashing in on the post panny party idea

People mad to glam up and go out etc

I’d rather fold my laundry than attend her type of party tbh

Reactions: 9
I think that was one of her events? She’s not classy at all, but calls it ‘being real and knowing how to have fun’. I don’t think I’d call her glam either.

Dynasty called - they want their OTT hair & make up back.
Not even joking, she thinks shes glam, she looks exactly like a drag queen, and not in a good way🙄

Reactions: 8
I agree! I can’t believe she’s only like 36? Honestly looks ten years older!

Reactions: 4
Omg all the tit in the back garden for the child’s birthday! Totally overboard Jesus Christ 🙈

The own the notorious dog kennels so a liking a bit of a certain look isn't as low as despicable purveyors of animal cruelty

The stories which were an AD for waterwipes - is it just me or did her top lip look like it was gonna burst!? So sore looking, she's gonna get that deflated ballbag lip look soon methinks....

I mist say that baby Gio is so beautiful - a little delight!

Reactions: 1
I actually remember the other kid being kitted out for free for his, I remember her collabing in the shop. Jeez Michelle wonder why it’s has to close down when people like you abuse small boutiques for freebies

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No wonder the business closed down. She cleaned them out first time around and I doubt she draws many sales. Her style is awful. She has no shame at all.

Reactions: 7
The shop last time (Digg Children's wear) was in Dungannon. That was a long way to go for a free suit. Winder did she not get any offers closer to home?

Reactions: 2
It’s also in September - she has 3 months - A QUARTER OF A YEAR - to spend a few hours on Google and find something. Absolutely vile

Reactions: 12
Oh she's an absolute ball bag!! One of the fakest blaggers out there!! I also cringe when she shites on so much about her "hardworking" husband!...it's like no one else has ever done a hard day's work!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.