MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s easy to keep it private when she begged for free stuff for the previous little boy. No need to share it and beg this time 😂

Reactions: 2
Definitely waiting to reveal a pregnancy at Christmas. No one will be shocked, cos everyone already knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she’s pregnant again fair play to her but bleeping hell 😭 rather her than me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Infairness she loves the absolute bones of those kids so this 1 will be adored too. It'll be bloody hard work though....

Infairness she loves the absolute bones of those kids so this 1 will be adored too. It'll be bloody hard work though....
She does, you can see it all the time. It’s like she is bursting to the brim. Hard work but the older lads come across as absolutely great kids.

Reactions: 4
It could possibly be very early days too, my sil is 12 weeks on her 3rd but there will be less than a year between her babies and infairness she looks to be about 20 weeks despite being a tiny size 6/8. I was the same on my 3rd, by 6 weeks i looked like i was halfway but im a 16 so always look a bit pregnant 🤣

She def won’t be happy with Brendan putting that up on his stories today, it’s obvious she is pregnant (which is fab news!!!) just seems odd she’s going mad trying to cover it up and then he puts up a video 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 il be surprised if he still has it up tomorrow!!! Even her sisters posts from the weekend have all been strategic with the angles lol

Omg her bump is massive id say she's 6 months at least that's not easy at all that event was indoors was no one wearing masks she should mind herself now.

I actually can't cope with the chaviness of the bperfect events.... They make me cringe so hard!! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually can't cope with the chaviness of the bperfect events.... They make me cringe so hard!! 🙈
Yes 100%, don't follow them so just watched now but jesus christ, possibly the most uncomfortable thing I ve ever witnesses

Reactions: 7
Not that I have anything against drag, but a lot of people there look like they wouldnt be out of place at a drag act. Who finds this insane make up attractive?! Who needs to stack and layer false eyelashes?! It’s mad to me and I looooove make up

I’d say she’s raging with him, in fairness she might not be that far along, I was massive very early on my second. Best of luck to them either way, new baba always lovely news.

I like to think that everytime one you predicts how shes going to announce it that she sighs and goes back to the drawing board just to have an idea that Tattle didn’t predict 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.