MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she get a load of freebies for Gio? I wasn’t following her then, cause if she did they’d she can’t really complain. Selling your soul and all that.

Reactions: 1
I cant agree, with the constant bragging about free baby/toddler gifts, two trips to a packed public engagement in Belfast during Covid (in lockdown 20 & increasing numbers 21) maybe while pregnant both times, and the fact she went quiet when she tested positive for Covid & never addressed it after sharing going for test etc, I don’t think she has a leg to stand on looking for privacy 🤷‍♀️
So... Are you actually saying that if a woman does the above, she's not entitled to privacy at all? Gifts, two trips, a positive covid test and therefore everyone's entitled to know the status of your uterus? Righto.

Reactions: 6
This is in the comments on latest post!!
I highly doubt this is someone she follows considering she has replied to Caoimhe (Ellie Kelly's sis I believe) after. Why acknowledge idle gossip. I'm sure it'll all be revealed sooner or later if there is a bun in the oven. It's all speculation at this point.
As for the statements on privacy, nothing about Michelle is private, that's how she's gotten where she is, she brought us through ever single step of her pregnancy since she posted in October about Gio and you can't even go 12 hours without and update of him.
To follow on from that she's now selling 'Trish the dish' to show appeal to anyone to buy her palette and all the bperfect products for their mammy's for Christmas. If I bought it for my mam she'd be wondering why I have bought her something that's either 75% glitter or colours that would make her look like a rainbow, let alone telling her she should apply an eyeshadow primer 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I highly doubt this is someone she follows considering she has replied to Caoimhe (Ellie Kelly's sis I believe) after. Why acknowledge idle gossip. I'm sure it'll all be revealed sooner or later if there is a bun in the oven. It's all speculation at this point.
As for the statements on privacy, nothing about Michelle is private, that's how she's gotten where she is, she brought us through ever single step of her pregnancy since she posted in October about Gio and you can't even go 12 hours without and update of him.
To follow on from that she's now selling 'Trish the dish' to show appeal to anyone to buy her palette and all the bperfect products for their mammy's for Christmas. If I bought it for my mam she'd be wondering why I have bought her something that's either 75% glitter or colours that would make her look like a rainbow, let alone telling her she should apply an eyeshadow primer 😂😂😂

And fake lashes for yer ma, ah here!

• Haha
So... Are you actually saying that if a woman does the above, she's not entitled to privacy at all? Gifts, two trips, a positive covid test and therefore everyone's entitled to know the status of your uterus? Righto.
Not entitled to know the status of any Joe bloggs uterus, but when the huns rent them out for freebies/collabs/income all bets are off! If Michelle had kept to her normal MUA business, weddings, trials etc no one would have batted an eye but she chose a large public event she could be filmed at 🤷‍♀️

If you click into that profile that commented that, she’s actually following them. So she defo knows them and it’s not some randomer.

Reactions: 2
Do we really think she is? Surely she wouldn’t be flaunting if she was, few noticeable baggy pics, could be weight instead maybe, she looks great I have to say Anyway

People “announcing” their pregnancy is such notions (IMO), it’s not an heir to the throne you’re growing there love, an announcement is hardly called for. Tell people privately if you must, who needs to see them all over social media.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t think she is and find it really upsetting that everyone is commenting on it. If she isn’t and finds out everyone is speculating because she has a bit of weight on her or a tummy. I’d be devastated or devvo as she would say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Guys she is pregnant, due in April. Not speculating, it's fact!

And it's a girl :)
I’m sorry but shame on you for posting this, for you to know this information your obviously someone she knows and you’ve broken that trust with her. I’m all for gossip but this isn’t something you should be running to tell strangers on tattle life!
And before someone comes at me no I’m not Michelle, any long time followers will know I’m the one who even created this thread 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but shame on you for posting this, for you to know this information your obviously someone she knows and you’ve broken that trust with her. I’m all for gossip but this isn’t something you should be running to tell strangers on tattle life!
And before someone comes at me no I’m not Michelle, any long time followers will know I’m the one who even created this thread 🤣
It’s probably a mum from the school, kids talk, no trust broken 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think I'll keep believing it's speculation until I hear it straight from the horse's mouth (that's not a dig at her teeth 😅) but if she is fair play to her. If the person aboves comment is true she only had Gio 3 months, thank God she has the two older lads cause 2 under 2 is going to be a handful!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.