MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So will there be another palette when baby is born, or is the name hidden in the palette already?

Reactions: 4
Is she for real €37 for that it's practically the same as the last one I could think of way better things to spend €37 on.

Reactions: 9
If ever there was a reason to not buy from Influencers it’s this event! I get it some do work hard etc, & it’s actually not 100% shade on Michelle but there’s a room full of wannabe nobodies able to swan into a champagne brunch on a Tuesday afternoon while you & I are working from home/office or juggling school pick ups or worrying about rent/mortgage/bills. We’ve put these eejits there!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A lot of bad fillers in that section of Cafe en Seine today.....yikes 😂. Andalll dressed in cream/white...it's very TOWIE 5 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh yippee. Another almost similar pallette.
What a waste of time and effort for her. Bet she's been working of this for ages too.
20220301_161303.jpg

Reactions: 10
She’s blown away…. By a gang of people who turned up for a free feed & free makeup. Ok so.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow what a turnout!!! Did she expect the beggars to give up a free meal and drink!!

Reactions: 6
Also - her use of ‘blown away’ given what’s happening not too far from us is a bit much.

Reactions: 4
Is it jus me that finds it weird that the Dublin huns don’t go to any of these b perfect events, not even for Michelle - as in Louise cooney, Niamh, Rosie etc - she did Rosie wedding make up so I thought they were friends, only ones I knew were Aideen Kate, Ellie and Charlene

Reactions: 5
Is it jus me that finds it weird that the Dublin huns don’t go to any of these b perfect events, not even for Michelle - as in Louise cooney, Niamh, Rosie etc - she did Rosie wedding make up so I thought they were friends, only ones I knew were Aideen Kate, Ellie and Charlene
Rachel gorry and Erin mcgregor were there too 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.