MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she showed off the boys rooms people would be giving out they have no privacy. Shes having a girl and excited about doing a girl's room, plenty more to be critical of her for .

Reactions: 9
Michelle may be alot of things but nobody can say she's a bad mother and doesn't love her kids, Gio is clearly very loved and well minded as her other kids are and I'm sure the little girl will be just as loved so cut her some slack she's allowed get exited about having a girl and getting her room ready! She pays the mortgage she can assign the rooms as she sees fit! I'm sure Gio will share a room with one of his brothers who clearly idolise him also so he's hardly going to be neglected or forgotten about

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Is the new palette not just a combination of two of the other palettes she has already? They really would try sell ice to the Eskimos, I personally wouldn't be a fan of her products, bought the peachy elixir and it was basically water with a bit of shimmer

Reactions: 3
Is the new palette not just a combination of two of the other palettes she has already? They really would try sell ice to the Eskimos, I personally wouldn't be a fan of her products, bought the peachy elixir and it was basically water with a bit of shimmer
It looks so similar to the other pallette lol it will prob be the exact same thing again just with diff names for the shadows lol

Reactions: 2
It looks so similar to the other pallette lol it will prob be the exact same thing again just with diff names for the shadows lol
How much make up would you need to be wearing to buy so many products anyway. No wonder she promotes the drag queen aesthetic. The more you slap on the more you u buy

Reactions: 3
The images omg like the front cover of a Mills and Boon book hahahahah comical

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.