MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I thought the same watching her stories last night the teeth were absolutely appalling I couldn’t get over it !!
I wonder has she just not got them fixed because she is pregnant? Do you have to be not pregnant for dental work like that?

Reactions: 1
I wonder has she just not got them fixed because she is pregnant? Do you have to be not pregnant for dental work like that?
I was thinking that! Also might explain some of the emotion and tears having to live with those gnashers!!! She must know how bad they look!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Claire Balding is totally having a pop at Michelle and her pal littlebowpip on her stories. She’s on about people not coming out and saying how they really feel about kids wearing masks but putting up a box to hear people’s opinions and then repost. Michelle had a box up earlier in the week asking this exact question.

Reactions: 12
See the christening was a quiet affair, seemed to be in a restaurant and a simple cake, no big party in Mrs manor

Reactions: 2
Absolutely. She had the piss ripped out of her after the communion party. I’d say she kept this one off the gram.

Reactions: 5
Ohh please now!! Last pregnancy & birth was “Traumatic” because she’d to attend appointments alone & was induced a day early, would you ever rise out of me. Who even writes this shite? It didn’t stop her driving around the country during restrictions, attending events/parties up in Belfast, getting new huge fake teeth fitted, pumping up her lips & filling her face with Botox, having big parties at her house, jetting off to Ibiza & Portugal.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ohh please now!! Last pregnancy & birth was “Traumatic” because she’d to attend appointments alone & was induced a day early, would you ever rise out of me. Who even writes this shite? It didn’t stop her driving around the country during restrictions, attending events/parties up in Belfast, getting new huge fake teeth fitted, pumping up her lips & filling her face with Botox, having big parties at her house, jetting off to Ibiza & Portugal.
It’s a bit self indulgent alright, how many women had babies in the pandemic?? I did and I was high risk, attended weekly appointments on my own from 20 weeks…. You just get on with it and be thankful for your precious bundle at the end of it!!🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can think of a lot of more traumatic things that have happened people over the last year, give me strength!!!!!!
She didn’t come out about being pregnant again because she got absolutely slatted online with Gio because she took the piss with covid regs and parties! She didn’t confirm her pregnancy early as she didn’t want the same abuse this time around 🙄 she doesn’t actually realise how lucky she is if she’s calling this traumatic

Reactions: 13
Ffs, traumatic because she had to go to appointments alone on her 3rd child 🙄 My 3rd pregnancy was 10 years before the pandemic and even then I had to attend appointments alone while my husband juggled work and looking after the other 2 kids, hardly bleeding traumatic, it's just life.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I normally like her, and I'm always reluctant to say an experience isn't traumatic for a person... But I had my baby in the height of the pandemic, attended my appts alone, had an induction... My birth was a traumatic birth. My baby had a traumatic birth injury and we were separated straight after as baby had to be in the NICU for a few days & then we had months of doctor visits afterwards. I'm in therapy still for PTSD. If that's what she classes as a traumatic experience ... I can't even begin with that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I can think of a lot of more traumatic things that have happened people over the last year, give me strength!!!!!!
She didn’t come out about being pregnant again because she got absolutely slatted online with Gio because she took the piss with covid regs and parties! She didn’t confirm her pregnancy early as she didn’t want the same abuse this time around 🙄 she doesn’t actually realise how lucky she is if she’s calling this traumatic
Sure wasn’t she pregnant with Gio while she was at that disgraceful BPerfect event above in Belfast? Full of shite that one, sorry now but she makes RSVP just because she’s having a girl, I’d laugh if they got it wrong & she’s another boy. Poor Gio will be blown out of it when his sister arrives.

Reactions: 10
I understand people are angry with the article, and honestly the fact influencers get highlighted so much irks me! Aoibhin Garrihy had an article after her birth, and wasn't there article's praising St Terror and Pips for going back to work after their births... Dunno how any journalist thinks they are news worthy! 🙄 but at the same time just because one person has had a more traumatic experience, doesn't mean someone else's experience isn't traumatic to them. If that's the case nobody can ever complain coz there will always be somebody else worse off.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I normally like her, and I'm always reluctant to say an experience isn't traumatic for a person... But I had my baby in the height of the pandemic, attended my appts alone, had an induction... My birth was a traumatic birth. My baby had a traumatic birth injury and we were separated straight after as baby had to be in the NICU for a few days & then we had months of doctor visits afterwards. I'm in therapy still for PTSD. If that's what she classes as a traumatic experience ... I can't even begin with that.
I had a similar experience with my first (pre pandemic) but very traumatic. But you know what, we just got on with it. And I'd to do apps alone as my hubbie worked. Real world is traumatic.
These Insta sellers sorry I mean influencers think they are a kardashian.

Reactions: 9
Sure wasn’t she pregnant with Gio while she was at that disgraceful BPerfect event above in Belfast? Full of shite that one, sorry now but she makes RSVP just because she’s having a girl, I’d laugh if they got it wrong & she’s another boy. Poor Gio will be blown out of it when his sister arrives.
I think that's an unfair statement. One can't argue that she is a great Mother oozing with love for all her children. Regardless of our personal thoughts of her, it's crossing the line to admonish her parenting and second guess how her baby boy will be treated post baby girls birth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she off gallivanting somewhere? No grid posts in days. Stories tonight look like she is abroad somewhere. I’m not here to begrudge anyone I would just think that as an expectant mum in the midst of the Omicron wave travelling abroad would be the last of my priorities.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she off gallivanting somewhere? No grid posts in days. Stories tonight look like she is abroad somewhere. I’m not here to begrudge anyone I would just think that as an expectant mum in the midst of the Omicron wave travelling abroad would be the last of my priorities.
Looks like the UAE, they’re all jetting off 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.