Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emily87

Hi all! I am a new member and I’m so pleased that I have found this forum and that I’m not the only person who thinks Mrs Meldrum is an absolute joke. I haven’t managed to read all the messages so sorry if this has been said before but other than finding her a sneaky saleswoman I just cannot stand how she treats her youngest daughter. Doesn’t bother taking her to Disneyland but takes her skiing and shoves her in childcare all week. Then just watched tonight’s vlog... off to the gym she goes again then off out to lunch. And then surprise surprise sends poppy home!!! Why couldn’t you take her to spend some time with her older siblings. My daughter is the same age as poppy and she loves coming bowling with her family and older brother. She just wonders round and gives the odd ball a shove down the bowling Lane. It’s really not difficult!!! I’d hate to leave one of my kids out. And then they got stuck in the 4 o’clock traffic... popped in to see a friend and then got home to their youngest daughter at 6... now I’m not saying that they deserve some time off... all parents do. But I feel like they cannot get away from this child quick enough. Is this just me? Or am I being harsh?!! Well for what it’s worth I think poppy is absolutely gorgeous!!! Sorry for the massive rant. Although I do feel better getting this off my chest!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

Emily87

OMG she wants to spend some more time with her kids 🤔🤔🤔
Ooooo I have some “tips” that might help you out Mrs Meldrum:
How about you all go on holiday together; and when you get there rather then dumping all your kids into various child cares, you.... wait for it.... drum roll.... extremely long pause whilst the suspense is killing us............. you spend time with them 😱😱😱
Alternatively, go to the gym in the evening when your children are in bed, and then during the day when they are awake, you can..... wait for it.... more suspense...... you spend some time with them 😱😱😱
OMG and another little tip... set your alarm half an hour before your children get up. Get yourself up washed, showered, dressed, pop your headband in, and then when they wake up, what you can do is..... WAIT FOR IT... you won’t fucking believe what I am going to say..... But...... SPEND.SOME.TIME.WITH.THEM!!!!
You can thank me later Mrs M 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

montydonfc

VIP Member
Can you imagine some of the pages in “Daddy & Me”....

Here is a hole, draw what’s in yours

Write a DM to try and intimidate someone

Write down your favourite passive aggressive phrase

Draw you living your absolute best life

Look out the window, how many power washed slabs do you see?

Colour in the dippy eggs and soldiers

Awww I would buy it if it was this!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Really86

Oh lord please don't let this thread turn into a tutorial on air travel from Scotland, sometimes I wish there was a yawning emoji 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Catwoman

VIP Member
Awwh, so F did a card at nursery and S did one at home. Cute. I heard that P did one too.... But it couldn't be shown... It said... I love you to pieces and miss you so so much on the front... Inside it said to manny will from P. xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 54

inspirespirit

So she has turned to The Wonderweeks for them to tell her why Poppy has tantrums. You don't need a book, an app or a blog to explain your own child to you Rebecca. Put down your phone, turn off the camera and interact with her. Get to know her. Parent her. Bond with her. Stimulate her. Give her a routine. Poor kid is bored brainless. All she sees is the inside of murder mansions, which by the way, she probably is sensitive enough to pick up the bad vibes, as do you, and the woods. Take her to soft play, tumble tots, baby ballet and some parent and baby groups or whatever else is available in your area. Let the other girls have friends round after school for tea and let them go to their friend's houses. Let them all have sleepovers. Your lives are too insular and you live through the lens of a camera. Take a good look at your children. Safiyah is not a happy child and she looks frankly sick to death of being filmed. Florence comes across shy at home, and she shouldn't be. Home is one place she should be able to be herself but she can't cos she always has a camera in her face and Poppy desperately needs your attention and stimulation. You are allowing your job to overtake and ruin your childrens lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Bittersweetsymphony

I can just hear Lee yesterday “right kiddos daddy has gathered you all round the kitchen table to talk about mummy, you know the woman who always has a camera stuck in front of her face, has dry hair, the one who only speaks to you all of it includes the use of a #?? Well she seems to think you three may not have much of a connection with her especially you feral P after the fork throwing incident! Look P I stalled her and told her you were in training for a possible paid partnership with the Circus but I don’t think she’s buying it. Soooo to show how much you love her we are going to have a dig about in the manky looking “craft cupboard” where your mummy throws all the shit of the day and make her some lovely cards so she can post them on the gram. Lets show those nasty tattlers that they’re wrong and you all do love her and that having very little time for her kids at home or abroad or favouring some children over others doesn’t mean any of you will grow up resenting her or with an inferiority complex at all”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

inspirespirit

When I was younger parents who didn't want to work but would be happy to accept freebies were called SCROUNGERS. Nowadays they are called INFLUENCERS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Bibisandwich

First time posting on Tattle, came over from Brummy Mummy’s Rant a few months ago, I felt bad for her, so thought I’d come see how awful this hell hole was! 😂 It’s a refreshing place of truth thankfully so that kinda back fired on BM!

I really liked Mrs M at first when Lee was off shore, but OMG! Since she’s become the ‘Only bread winner’ her content is just awful but I’ve still watched mainly to see her social media demise!

This latest post about parents deserving a break? Well that’s just finished it for me. THAT WOMAN IS ON A CONSTANT BREAK! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Every bloody holiday they go on their kids are in holiday club from morning until evening meal and then when they go on holidays with friends I’m sure it’s like they spend an hour a day with their girls! I just don’t get it?

I understand all parents need a break- of course we do, but between the two of them, one of them is always on a damn break Gyming, Lunch with friends, Golf, A run, ‘WORKING’ (my fat arse) !

It’s so sad! It genuinely makes my heart ache!
Poppy may well look happy, but she knows no different? She’s just happy someone’s paying her some attention and not catergorizing her as ‘The wild child’ cause she’s kicking against Reb’s ideal that children should be seen and not heard and made to fit in with her hectic and very pointless list of activities she plans to get out of time with her children!

They really need to reassess their priorities and stop using their children’s innocent smiles as and addition to an AD Promotion and genuinely sit down and consider just how happy they all are as a family and readdress the balance of family life instead of constantly addressing the bank balance.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She wants to spend more time with the kids and do fun things with them! She’s just come back from a week away with them where she put them in kids club everyday and didn’t spend one full day with them :unsure:🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Alightened

VIP Member
She's said all this crap before, and hasn't stuck to it, so it won't last, it never does🙄. She'll be back to her usual can't be arsed mode in a day or two.

I therefore rename you...

• Haha
  • Heart

Goodpup

No alternative viewpoints allowed... I reckon they would love the vibe in North Korea - is there a Nielson Pyongyang resort?

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
Awww get to fuck Reb. Hi guys! So so busy! Busy busy busy! Got a pic to upload on insta while Lee does the school run then a Costco shop - look out for his fun wheeeeerrrreeeee’s coco?! Stories later when he’s filming her running round the shop then we’ve got a play date so I’ll need to sit and have a cuppa and catch up with my mummy friends then the biggest is off to the opticians but I think maybe Lee will take her and I’ll cuddle up on the sofa with flobelle and pops in the afternoon as I’ve just been rushed right off my feet all morning! Ooh while I remember here’s a wee cheeky comp that I’ll throw in for some engagement and I won’t mark it as an AD even though I’ve been gifted something.

Wake up and come into the real world Mrs Me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

WBlue

Bloody hell that Neilson hotel really does look like a soviet prison camp. This is the view from our room when we went skiing last winter in gstadd Switzerland. Edgy would be so jealous (especially as it was a press trip - real press not edgy press). Of course she won’t see this gorgeous pic as she doesn’t read here 🤣
Michelin star restaurants, Elton John and leonardo dicaprio have suites, amazing skiing! How did edgy end up with such an awful trip if we managed to blag this?
It makes me laugh as she really does think she is some world traveller yet all she does is visit camps throughout Europe and eat shit fry ups 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
M

Member 4266

It just looks really wet and cold, they are supposed to be aspirational and influencers , they have just managed to make a free holiday a bit grim really. They still haven't really answered peoples questions about resort and food and rooms. Even the communual areas are very closed in shots so you can't really see what it is like, hopefully the vlog will show a bit more. They have been most animated about the snow plough and I don't feel they really have to sell that to us:ROFLMAO:
Now now, to be fair to them, they have influenced me to never ever ever go on a neilson ski holiday....

• Haha
  • Heart

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I just can’t stand these 2 anymore. In my opinion their parenting choices are terrible and everything I DON’T want to be as a parent.

One of my best friends is infertile & IVF has taken over her life as well as destroyed her physical and mental health. She would give anything for the chance to have a baby and here are these 2, doing everything they can to spend as little time as possible with their’s.
Makes me sick.

• Sad
M

Member 1126

Hmm, what the hell SHALL I wear for my really annoying brand trip to London Town.

Let's see what's landed in my kindly gifted pile?🤨
Ok my Edgey Boden Breton, gets my sooper imprtant "mental health" message over, when it's too hot for the cashmere, my new JOULES trainers, bit last season ski break now, but better get the wear out of them before I stick them on Banchory selling page.😉

Oh HELLO what's this ? A rather LUSH pair of culottes, that obviously I'd never have forked out for myself, thanks Joules 😍

So we have stripes, slogans, leopard print and block colour........hmm not quite Edgey enough!! I know a wee bitty of belting Primani to make it so, so relatable to my lovely followers. Yes, I'm thinking neon orange headband, so, so now until Meld coughs up the right one for my birthday, no I can't believe I'm 30 either 🤭 And to top it off? My pink biker jacket just to add that bad ass edge ..........fabulous 😁

Sorry Reb, you look like you fell into Balamory's lost property box and it vomited you back up into a Skittles advert 😜

I suppose she is very "honest" about not being brand loyal.........doesn't actually mean you should pile on all your freebies at the same time. No doubt the jewellery and makeup was also free. No one gifting her knickers yet ? 🤢

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
I haven't seen a single thing on her trip that makes it family friendly. Stupidly early flights, split across rooms, kids away from parents all day, no evening family entertainments, no family trips off the mountain, no pool, no other small kids apart from in the ski school.

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
Wonder how long it will be till another anxiety post. She’s had a lovely week away from her kids and she’s living her best life. I expect once she’s home and back to ‘work’ (ie, going to the gym, pottering, mooching, ramming, lunch dates, walks in the woods) normality will resume. Anxiety doesn’t pick and choose when it rears it’s ugly, debilitating head sadly. She seems most happy when she’s on her own away from her kids being rammed in the gym.

Think it’s very sad to think of the juxtaposition in that household from when the cameras are rolling and when they’re off. I can imagine it’s all nicey nice when the girls are being filmed and they notice the difference. Like someone just said Safiyah is already looking very fed up of it all. I remember a year or so back Reb said if they ever objected to being filmed they would respect that. It appears money comes first in the Meldrum household now 😢
Not long given her track record. I’ve recently been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and borderline personality. By an actual psychiatrist by the way. I know some folk here will judge me for sharing this. But mental illness is not a commodity. If she’s genuinely suffering she needs to seek help (not the reiki crystal healing kind). I can’t stand the using of mental illness as an advertisement or even just as a sympathy card.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40