Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not long given her track record. I’ve recently been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and borderline personality. By an actual psychiatrist by the way. I know some folk here will judge me for sharing this. But mental illness is not a commodity. If she’s genuinely suffering she needs to seek help (not the reiki crystal healing kind). I can’t stand the using of mental illness as an advertisement or even just as a sympathy card.
Fantastic that you're getting help. Wishing you all the best x

Reactions: 5
Yes they really did buy the murder house. It is easily googled. There's a picture of the house on the BBC website and there it is in all it's glory, including the pink and white slabbed patio outside. They have video'd virtually the whole of the house so it is very easily recognisable. So much for privacy which proves removing the Meldrums channel due to privacy was a load of old blx. Old man Cannon probably got it cheap as an investment for his retirement because there is no way the Meldrums would have got a mortgage on a 600k house going straight from a house worth around 180k and being self employed for such a short time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11
They’ll probably drop her off on their way home! 🏋🏻‍♀️🥥
That's why she took her gym kit on holiday, she'll be wearing it on the way home so she can jump out of the car and run straight in! She'll be that desperate to get back to it I doubt she'd even wait for the car to stop moving! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's started already . 4 am alarm and poppy screamed for the full hr bus journey 😂😂😂 .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How long are we giving it until her next meltdown? Judging by her her post on the gram this morning her “vibrations” must be lowered. Well she was feeling totally fine when she was in Edinburgh being all smug and smart with her pals basically flicking everyone who had a low opinion of her the finger 🖕🏻 As far as I am concerned she’s fine there is nothing at all coming over her she’s just taking the piss now she really is. She’s her own worst enemy I mean who actually willingly and seriously refers to themselves as “edgy” thinking it’s cool and now takes the piss out of being called edgy and let’s all her sheep do it and laugh at her for it.

Reactions: 20
How long are we giving it until her next meltdown? Judging by her her post on the gram this morning her “vibrations” must be lowered. Well she was feeling totally fine when she was in Edinburgh being all smug and smart with her pals basically flicking everyone who had a low opinion of her the finger 🖕🏻 As far as I am concerned she’s fine there is nothing at all coming over her she’s just taking the piss now she really is. She’s her own worst enemy I mean who actually willingly and seriously refers to themselves as “edgy” thinking it’s cool and now takes the piss out of being called edgy and let’s all her sheep do it and laugh at her for it.
What's the cocunt moaning about this morning.

Travelling with toddlers
She needs her crystals
Has the change in altitude damaged her mood.
Shes back in a funk(strop)
Lees very quiet on insta
918 likes fb page and 95 comments
So maybe shes boosted engagement but shes also highlighted how much she puts them in kids clubs way more than other influencers and normal people.
Do we think best holiday ever.
Never did see the rooms or the dining room.
Wonder if we see the ski vlog tommorow.

Reactions: 7
I haven't seen a single thing on her trip that makes it family friendly. Stupidly early flights, split across rooms, kids away from parents all day, no evening family entertainments, no family trips off the mountain, no pool, no other small kids apart from in the ski school.

Reactions: 41
I haven't seen a single thing on her trip that makes it family friendly. Stupidly early flights, split across rooms, kids away from parents all day, no evening family entertainments, no family trips off the mountain, no pool, no other small kids apart from in the ski school.
Im guessing they had no choice unsociable hours flights they took what they given.
I expect they be shattered after coach transfer flight then drive home.
They always unlucky with flights they always delayed.
Lovely and sunny here but we have another week half term think they return to school Monday.

Reactions: 6
This is an excellent synopsis of their best life freebie holiday 😁
The flights are appalling with such a young family. When mine were little we would pay more to get flights at sociable times. Their drive back from Edinburgh will be so so enjoyable ... I expect a quiet day on stories.

Reactions: 17
The flights are appalling with such a young family. When mine were little we would pay more to get flights at sociable times. Their drive back from Edinburgh will be so so enjoyable ... I expect a quiet day on stories.
Is it a long drive home from the airport?
I edpect we get stories when they homr sweet home.
Lee will be left unpack
Do washing
Bath the kids
Order a takeaway
Tidy the house

She has to get to gym befire it closes at 5pm.

Reactions: 11
Unfortunately only one flight today back to Edinburgh so no option and no flights from an airport near home for them.

Reactions: 4
Is it a long drive home from the airport?
I edpect we get stories when they homr sweet home.
Lee will be left unpack
Do washing
Bath the kids
Order a takeaway
Tidy the house

She has to get to gym befire it closes at 5pm.
2.5 hour drive home. Flight arrives in at Edi at 12, so an hour to get bags and back to car. Home around 3.30/4pm, possibly no time for gym today

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She got her hair done in a salon in Aberdeen a few years ago when it first opened. She loved her hair when she left and then next day called and said how much she hated it. Came in, and there was nothing wrong with it. All she wanted was her money back because her husband was annoyed at the cost. Good news they didn’t give her, her money back !!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
We only work with brands and accept kindly gifted freebies if they’re an organic fit with our family

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes they really did buy the murder house. It is easily googled. There's a picture of the house on the BBC website and there it is in all it's glory, including the pink and white slabbed patio outside. They have video'd virtually the whole of the house so it is very easily recognisable. So much for privacy which proves removing the Meldrums channel due to privacy was a load of old blx. Old man Cannon probably got it cheap as an investment for his retirement because there is no way the Meldrums would have got a mortgage on a 600k house going straight from a house worth around 180k and being self employed for such a short time.

We will never know re house.
It does seem strange.
Can a company get a mortgage to own a house?
Ie Meldrums ltd.
Or do we think daddy cannon is on the deeds.
I dident realise daddy cannon still had a company.
As reb was one of his company directors at 1 point.
I know big advantage company is keeping debts separate so if company went bad they wouldent lose their house.

If he still works in oil industry weird how he never employed lee?
Turned it into a family business.

Watched few you tube videos today.
Lucy Jessica carter and Katie ellision seem to be broader maybe future proofing their channels with lots of non kiddy content.

Katies fashion is fun
Interiors and travel is fab
She could exist without showing her kids.

Lucy has been invited to new Primark at Birmingham with lots younger you tubers.
Dident see any other channel mums there.
She said intresting shes worked with primark on Instagram.
Primark definatly work with infleunecers.

2.5 hour drive home. Flight arrives in at Edi at 12, so an hour to get bags and back to car. Home around 3.30/4pm, possibly no time for gym today
Thats tragic
Whole day travelling back with 3 kids
Rather them than me

They must love customs

Its always declare nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We will never know re house.
It does seem strange.
Can a company get a mortgage to own a house?
Ie Meldrums ltd.
Or do we think daddy cannon is on the deeds.
I dident realise daddy cannon still had a company.
As reb was one of his company directors at 1 point.
I know big advantage company is keeping debts separate so if company went bad they wouldent lose their house.

If he still works in oil industry weird how he never employed lee?
Turned it into a family business.

Watched few you tube videos today.
Lucy Jessica carter and Katie ellision seem to be broader maybe future proofing their channels with lots of non kiddy content.

Katies fashion is fun
Interiors and travel is fab
She could exist without showing her kids.

Lucy has been invited to new Primark at Birmingham with lots younger you tubers.
Dident see any other channel mums there.
She said intresting shes worked with primark on Instagram.
Primark definatly work with infleunecers.

Thats tragic
Whole day travelling back with 3 kids
Rather them than me

They must love customs

Its always declare nothing
The joys of living in Scotland and not near to Edinburgh or Glasgow for air travel. We’ve all to travel elsewhere to fly and long journeys. We’ve an 8 hour drive to fly on holiday this year
Wouldn’t think Lee would have the qualifications to work with Rebecca’s dad He worked offshore but in a different role to what he does.

Reactions: 9
The joys of living in Scotland and not near to Edinburgh or Glasgow for air travel. We’ve all to travel elsewhere to fly and long journeys. We’ve an 8 hour drive to fly on holiday this year
Wouldn’t think Lee would have the qualifications to work with Rebecca’s dad He worked offshore but in a different role to what he does.
The family vlogging is so short term.
Neither of them seem to be thinking that far ahead.
Lee could retrain.
I would be anxious if i was them

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why they never fly from Heathrow at more sociable times it's always a trek down to Edinburgh for them. I would hate to have a 2.5hr drive after being up so early and being on a coach etc. I would much rather just do 2 flights.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.