Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all! I am a new member and I’m so pleased that I have found this forum and that I’m not the only person who thinks Mrs Meldrum is an absolute joke. I haven’t managed to read all the messages so sorry if this has been said before but other than finding her a sneaky saleswoman I just cannot stand how she treats her youngest daughter. Doesn’t bother taking her to Disneyland but takes her skiing and shoves her in childcare all week. Then just watched tonight’s vlog... off to the gym she goes again then off out to lunch. And then surprise surprise sends poppy home!!! Why couldn’t you take her to spend some time with her older siblings. My daughter is the same age as poppy and she loves coming bowling with her family and older brother. She just wonders round and gives the odd ball a shove down the bowling Lane. It’s really not difficult!!! I’d hate to leave one of my kids out. And then they got stuck in the 4 o’clock traffic... popped in to see a friend and then got home to their youngest daughter at 6... now I’m not saying that they deserve some time off... all parents do. But I feel like they cannot get away from this child quick enough. Is this just me? Or am I being harsh?!! Well for what it’s worth I think poppy is absolutely gorgeous!!! Sorry for the massive rant. Although I do feel better getting this off my chest!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
Rebs had a couple of Cinzanos and is mum dancing at the ‘ Apres ski’ I see. It doesn’t look like a very family orientated resort from what they’ve shown so far, does it?

Reb and Lee both declaring the ‘piste wank badger basher whatever it’s called’ ride is just to distract from the fact they’re not declaring all the rest of the holiday properly I think. “Let’s make a big thing about pointing out this part was gifted and maybe the sheep will think we’ve paid for the rest”

Reactions: 23
Tumbleweed on the whole "I'll show you round our room later" chat, how bad can it be?!?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought i’d just dropped in on some weird Made in Chelsea/The Meldrums mash up when I just seen that video on Instagram. Why on earth would you take children to a bar and then start acting like your Kevin and Perry going large apres ski style!! They’re just an actual bleeping embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If it’s all about the Après Ski then no thanks. I’ve seen better parties at my granny’s sheltered housing.
It just looks so cold and wet and dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lee’s last two stories ... are their kids the only ones at that bar? It’s clearly not a holiday destination for small children, what a joke!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Lee’s last two stories ... are their kids the only ones at that bar? It’s clearly not a holiday destination for small children, what a joke!
Maybe be there were loads of children there but he is protecting their privacy by not filming them 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes i noticed that too. I have kids but i evening im very selective where i take them.
As adults want to unwind and have fun.
Not have toddler dancing with her mum and lee shouting go florrie, go faya
Plus must be nippy outdoors.
S looks tired.

They never cared about peoples privacy before.

Reactions: 13
I thought i’d just dropped in on some weird Made in Chelsea/The Meldrums mash up when I just seen that video on Instagram. Why on earth would you take children to a bar and then start acting like your Kevin and Perry going large apres ski style!! They’re just an actual bleeping embarrassment.
Couple of dicks! Fake fun, fake dancing, fake bleeping parenting in that bar. There are NO kids and families there.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Kevin and Perry 😂 Yes, this!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes i noticed that too. I have kids but i evening im very selective where i take them.
As adults want to unwind and have fun.
Not have toddler dancing with her mum and lee shouting go florrie, go faya
Plus must be nippy outdoors.
S looks tired.

They never cared about peoples privacy before.
S does look tired. Tired and fed up. I always enjoy the way she glares at Reb, she knows she’s a bit of a knob 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's a wonder that Pat's not up on a bloody table shrieking and shouting🙄🙄, trying to be cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.