Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Kermit is a genuine poster. I should imagine she’s scared off by the I know who you are post from earlier.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

montydonfc

VIP Member
She's said all this crap before, and hasn't stuck to it, so it won't last, it never does🙄. She'll be back to her usual can't be arsed mode in a day or two.

I therefore rename you...

View attachment 12254

Exactly!! Same shite she sprouted at the start of the yuuur. Big 2019 goals more productive more quality mum mode.

Where was the flight anxiety when she was heading off on her kindly gifted so so fortunate Partnership with Neilsons though?! 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

yepmetoo

“Spreading myself a little too thinly in all aspects “ you’ve got to be kidding me?!

She doesn’t do ANYTHING. Try getting up at 5.40am to work a 12 hour shift with very little break then come home see to 3 children, make tea, sort house and washing and then get up and do it all over again the next day.

Wow just 😮 at how hard done to these influencers think they are!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

rather not stop

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: #34 jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Just because it's my favourite thing she's ever said! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

fireflies

VIP Member
I just think Kermit is genuinely passionate about the injustice of it all. You can see she/he has put a lot of time and effort into it all the past 5/6 months. Lots of detail in posts (even if they’re quite long and spaced out sometimes 🤪😉) Just so happened a few people wrote to her/him at once and may have scared her/him off
Nope nots scared.
Thanks for such lovely post of support.
Yes I'm passionate about injustice of it all.
Most of us are or we wouldent be here i guess.
Its been a very enlightening day some things i suspected have become clear.
I have no interest in starting a fight with anyone or derailing the thread even further than it has been today
Sometimes silence is golden lee wont understand that but gives others a chance to say their bit and show their hand/ intentions.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Biyanltatexox

Chatty Member
She got her hair done in a salon in Aberdeen a few years ago when it first opened. She loved her hair when she left and then next day called and said how much she hated it. Came in, and there was nothing wrong with it. All she wanted was her money back because her husband was annoyed at the cost. Good news they didn’t give her, her money back !!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
M

Member 4266

Nothing be suspicious of.
I have been around since thread 1.
Sometimes im busy its half term with my own children.
Also I zfelt the thread had been derailed enough to be honest.
We here to discuss the meldrums
Not attack one another or investigate one another last time i checked.
Sadly this thread has gone off piste and the meldrums have been very dull so not really much to discuss.

I thourght as its upload day see what shit fest uploaded on you tube.

Nothing but this came up on suggested

They looks so young normal and happy then.
Baby s was super cute.
Sad how 5years and you tube fame changed them.
Fab photographer

Glad you are still here Kermit!

Susie Mcguiness

I used to watch this family religiously! Until I realised I was watching a life of lies!! Her life looks perfect (it’s all lies) but you couldn’t pay me to live her life. She has absolutely no pride, no morals, it’s embarrassing! She would rather constantly hint for something she wants rather than work for it. It’s all take, take, take.

I do feel sorry for her really, i’d hate to live a life where I have to always try and make people think I’m better than what I actually am. It must be so draining to pretend all the time! Just sad! And as for those poor girls, their childhood is ruined, constantly being staged for the camera instead of enjoying it and taking it all in.

We are a family of 6 who enjoy skiing holidays in lots of different destinations including France, and it’s actually really fun when you really want to spend time with your family, not forced to!

Honestly Rebecca, stop pretending you’re something you are not, work for what you want, and have fun with your girls before they are grown and it’s too late!!!

• Sad
  • Heart

Honestjoe

Lee definitely made them write those notes 🤣
Also she is STILL going on about the awful trip/travelling to London. Jesus Christ Reb they are paying your bills and putting a big bowl of noodles on the table for Lee!!!

Funny now she has become such a ‘homebird’ after her freebie holiday 🙄👍
Hey Rebecca, the rest of us do this EVERY SINGLE DAY. It’s amazing isn’t it, it’s called work (not that I’m really willing to count your day as work - sitting in a room talking about bath foam isn’t work) but I’ll give you the inconvenience of being away from home. I do it for at least 10 hours, 5 days a week and others do more. And yes, I really miss my children and they miss me too. I make potentially life changing decisions about other people’s health all day long while you repost photos of lipstick and shoes and generally do sweet FA. Stop moaning, it’s patronising to the rest of us who make a difference to the world in a positive way. Not influencing sales....get a proper job!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Honestjoe

I found that so bizarre when she said that... I just miss my friends so so much and feel like I’m missing out”. Oh just grow up you ungrateful twonk on your free £7,000 holiday, you sound like a bloody school girl.
My friends and I sometimes go over a month without seeing each other... why?!! Because we are adults and all working our arses off working, raising families, looking after people that rely on us (older relatives etc) and don’t have the time to coffee/potter/go to gym/catch up every other day!!
And let’s be honest. How much does she see them in a typical week anyway, doesn’t ever seem that much unless she’s referring to Rami!!?? She just wants to have a moan to someone !

Here we go!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Justreading

VIP Member
I'll take one for the team and save you tonight's mind-numbing vlog.

1. Get up at the same time every day. I'm a "busy mum of three" and always get up at 6.

2. No phones for first 30 mins of the day. Aye ok Reb, pull the other een. Claims to have 15,800 emails - all spam and tattle notifications!

3. Let the light in. Or turn on the light, if it's dark when you get up cuz you actually graft for a living.

4. "rehydrate" preferably with your #kindlygifted Hydrate Mate or just a "tall skinny glass" (weird turn of phrase, that).

5. Make your bed. Groundbreaking.

6. Write a list. Again, groundbreaking.

7. Move your body. Did I mention I go to the gym?! Good for your "vibrations".

8. Eat breakfast. Preferably your #kindlygifted Grinola or Fage yoghurt. Did I mention I need energy for the gym?!

9. Get dressed (unless it's the weekend).

10. Create a playlist.

Anyone still here?! Yaaaaawn.

If you're looking for a new drinking game for this weekend, down a shot every time she says "motivated". I've seeeeeriously lost count.
I'll tell meldrum how it goes in our houses...

1. Wake up at 6, unless the kids have woken us up before then!
2. Jump in shower for a mad wash of hair, dry off, scramble to find something clean and ironed for work
3. Run around like a banshee getting everyone dressed and screaming 200 times for the 6 year old to brush his teeth and find his shoes!
4. Run around some more getting bags and coats organised, realising you've forgotten the homework so think fuck it I'll send it a day late
5. Shout again for kids to get shoes
6. Finally get out of the door an hour before work starts just to get the kids places in enough time
7. Throw baby into creche
8. Throw child into breakfast club at school
9. Finally arrive at work, realise you forgot to style your hair so blindly throw it in a bun and hope for the best
10. An hour later realise you haven't yet eaten or had a drink so mangle a pack of quavers you stole from the kids snack drawer, and a can of coke from the venting machine (who needs a hydrate mate and grinola anyway!)

Who has time to write a fucking list in the mornings?????

• Heart
  • Haha
I have watched them from the beginning. I used to really love her content- she was a favorite of mine, I even remember sticking up for her on the vitamins rant years ago on mumsnet. I admired how she did so much whilst Lee worked off shore, she was always out with the girls and doing stuff and she was down to earth. I'm not sure when it changed but I started seeing a different side to her, the channel. The comments on Tenerife were a turning point - she came across as a spoilt entitled brat and then the mask slipped even more with the odd stuck up comment here and there that left me feeling uncomfortable. I don't know, I do feel like on here she can't do right from wrong and i dont agree with comments on her looks as to me there is no need but I do agree with a lot that's said in regards to morals or lack of them. I also don't mind Lee at all, he is loud but I think he's funny🙈

I do think she had PND as no Mum would leave their baby in nicu especially over night, it didn't make sense and I hope she had help for it.

Even though I watch vlogs I find it extremely uncomfortable these people sell their kids lives for a living, that's what it Is, the children don't have a choice. S this morning is the perfect example of this. They sell their dignity - both themselves and their childrens and they sell an unattainable lifestyle to vulnerable people.

It also all comes across as false now and forced as she reads here too much and tries to fix what people habe said about her.

They have put their childrens safety at risk and privacy and sadly the repercussions will be on those darling children.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Poor coco nugget was probably screaming on the flight as she realised they were headed back home and she'd be stuck with reb and pat forever, and that the wonderful nanny was nowhere to be seen! 😂 back to a life of being strapped in a buggy/bike seat/to the back of pat or reb for a mooch through the woods 😔

Just watched her moaning about going to London stories, did I actually see her getting arsey coz one of the big 2 (not sure which) was interrupting her talking to herself, about herself to say that they'd miss her, only for her to say thank you, rather than I'll miss u too?! Her sheep see the same things we do don't they?! 😱
Yip, the arseyness with the kids is mind boggling. The salmon vs mackerel ‘tuff’ didn’t bother me at all, I’d have said exactly the same ‘tuff’. But the little ‘il miss you mummy’ followed by a smug ‘thank you’ WHO DOES THAT!!!! I’m sorry, I’m partial to an eye roll also when I’v heard mummy for the 25754th time of the day. But when they say stuff like that, is when a little piece of you should just melt inside, put the fucking phone down, and go tell your little pain in the ass you’ll miss them so so much more. There’s such an apparent disconnect between her and her girls, it’s so sad for them. Seriously Rebecca....PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN. I just can’t comprehend that you call this your full time job when the quality of your work is soo shoddy. In comparison to Katie Ellison, who’s quality is second to none, while managing g to enjoy proper lovley family moments on her family holidays. Along with being sincerely grateful to her viewers for opportunities she’s comes into, and doesn’t constantly moan. You don’t ‘deserve’ this due to hard work, you’ve lucked out and are now cashing this cow till it bleeds dry, and it won’t end well...

• Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Does anyone else think some of her Channel mum "friends" have had a dig at her this week for their lack of family orientated holiday?
Kerry Whelpdale holiday vlog talking about how much they enjoy holidaying with their boys.
Katie Ellisons holiday is rammed with family pictures and talk of doing things together, appreciating family time and making memories with them
Emily Norris couldn't bear to go away without her kids
Lucy Jessica Carter admitted holiday at caravan type park was basic but the kids loved it and it was perfect for them.

And here's edgy Grabecca and her hobbit in the least Instagram-able location, looking miserable, with their kids punted off to childcare every day.

She may like to think she's a cut above the rest, other Insta mummies are showing her up, she looks like the poor relative compared to them. And far from inspiring, either as a traveller/adventurer or as a parent.

Is this what we're supposed to be jealous of? Please I can drink warm beer and eat crap fry ups while surrounded by grey skies and slushy snow any day of winter in Aberdeen.

• Haha

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
@FitiverMin. I absolutely commend you for sharing that with us. And I’m so glad you’ve had a diagnosis and can begin to mend. And I totally agree with what your saying.

You will never realise how much that means to me, to be accepted for who I am and not judged. I’m only on very basic medication right now and there’s a long waiting list for any behavioural therapy. I actually had sympathy for Rebecca when she “came out” as sufffering from anxiety. I see it now as a ploy to gain sympathy from naive followers, but she maipulated me nonetheless.

• Angry
  • Heart
Mrs Meldrums does not get ‘so so’ many messages a day about stuff. She reads tattle...it touches a nerve and because she can’t block and delete this site she feels the need to retaliate to the sheep for some moral support!

Queue the anxiety when she gets back home about kids club messages and justifying herself.

Ps Reb lay off the ADs they are shite and desperate.

There’s a reason why there’s x30 on a sky remote to skip the bloody ads!!!

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
I got in touch with Dove re her fat shaming tweets. It seems such a terrible “brand ambassador” match when they’re so pro body positivity. I’ll have to wait to see what they say.

Emily87

Verruca's face will have been like a bulldog chewing a wasp, 😂

Is the prick trying for dad of the year? The same 'man' happy to have his kids, one just a toot shoved in childcare while he played teen idol at the piste bar. 😏

Nah it'll be a pal or mummy cannon. Here was her bleating about it being good to be home and how she just wanted to catch up with friends. Zzzzzxx
I found that so bizarre when she said that... I just miss my friends so so much and feel like I’m missing out”. Oh just grow up you ungrateful twonk on your free £7,000 holiday, you sound like a bloody school girl.
My friends and I sometimes go over a month without seeing each other... why?!! Because we are adults and all working our arses off working, raising families, looking after people that rely on us (older relatives etc) and don’t have the time to coffee/potter/go to gym/catch up every other day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33