Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that Poppy's smile looks forced...a real "say cheese" smile.

Maybe she's enjoying the creche...maybe she isn't...but generating a discussion is one way to advertise the holiday and increase engagement
This is a very good point

Reactions: 6
View attachment 11589

From her Facebook page😂😂. Super refreshed, that's hilarious🙄🙄. They'll get back home and still be doing as they please. Every day is like a bloody holiday to Edgy.

She's removed all the bad comments on Facebook🙄🙄. Her faithful sheep have been having a go at anyone that disagrees with her😂😂
A whale of a time... these people are so thick, could they spell anything else wrong....🐳 😂

Reactions: 1
Well well Mrs M doesn’t feel the mum guilt leaving pops in nursery on holiday. I mean like all the rest of the mums in the world we are with our kids the same as she is, but she wants time on holiday away from Poppy. Can’t say I’m shocked , as it’s to be expected of her. On top of that As I’ve said before. A terrorist attack could happen if you leave the vicinity of the hotel, and means you might not manage to get back to your kids. I’m sorry. We have never left our kids and they are teenagers, not even for a night out. Plenty time for us as adults when they don’t come with us on holiday anymore. I for one can’t support Mrs M in what she says as she’s one selfish person. It’s all about me me me me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They are a couple of selfish pricks so they are. We’ve hardly see Poppy all week and when we did see her she was “misbehaving” again when she’s actually not a badly behaved child! When Poppy did see her Mum she tried impaling her with a fork so.......😂 Fair enough put your kids in a club a couple of hours or whatever but P’s holiday has consisted of spending time with Will and dancing on a bar table WTF! Same as in her latest vlog Lee looked fucked that morning but she was still going to the gym regardless she really is a self serving wee madam and she knows it and floats about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow, the rooms are basic, i've never been skiing though, so don't know what I was expecting.
We have a general rule that we don't pay to stay anywhere shitter than our house...
Though to be fair we aren't lucky enough to be gifted ski holidays 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In the latest vlog you could tell Reb was getting pissed off with Poppy saying “hello” in the car as she wanted to speak to the camera. She has no idea how bad that looks, so sad. She also always seems ragin when Poppy doesn’t preform for the camera 🙄

And even though they might have paid for their meal at prezzo (30% off) Reb was getting paid for the advertisement so really it was another free day out. There always has to be some sort of freebie/payment for Reb to spend time with her girls. Such a shame really 😢

Reactions: 14
Edgy went to Edinburgh for a girls’ hen weekend, didn’t she? Wasn’t Pat meant to be going away for a lads’ weekend? Why hasn’t he been yet? Not allowed to go, maybe?.........🤔

Reactions: 7
Kids club is definitely not for my family however I don’t judge parents who sparingly use kids club whilst on holiday especially when they themselves work hard at home.
That’s the problem though; the meldrums don’t. They swan about all day doing bugger all so what exactly is it she needs a break from??!

It also really surprises me that someone with such “crippling anxiety” would choose to be far away from her children every day. I guess the “impending doom” doesn’t surface on holiday eh Reb?

Reactions: 24
Rooms are basic, not guilt over leaving Poppy, cringey dancing in bar, lee sulking about getting on the slopes, Meldrums wonderful holidays ladies and gentlemen

Reactions: 10
I can't believe it! Gooooooo fiyahhhhhh 😝

On a serious note though, that little girl asked her to stop filming her and she ignored her and carried on when she went in front of her. 😔 That's not on.
You are right, it's NOT on, worse still she uploads it making her as a mother look appalling.

She categorically does not like spending more than a hour or so with her children. It’s incredibly sad really that they have morphed normal family life into a money generating business.
As soon as they’re back at home she will be finding any and every excuse to be away from them. Poppy’s days out of nursery are numbered for sure. They will play the ‘she loved it so much in france’ card to make it appear okay to ditch her in childcare at home while they flounce about amusing themselves..... complete c*nts
Maybe then at least one parent will get a bloody proper job. If two kids at school the 3rd in nursery even part time, what are the lazy layabouts going to do all day?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Kids club is definitely not for my family however I don’t judge parents who sparingly use kids club whilst on holiday especially when they themselves work hard at home.
That’s the problem though; the meldrums don’t. They swan about all day doing bugger all so what exactly is it she needs a break from??!

It also really surprises me that someone with such “crippling anxiety” would choose to be far away from her children every day. I guess the “impending doom” doesn’t surface on holiday eh Reb?
You are correct. The impending doom and anxiety doesn’t appear when she’s mooching about care free on holiday away from the children

Reactions: 18
Butlins looks better accommodation. I’m not dissing Butlins my children love it there but I would expect better for that price. If the best pic she has is a few sunken, grotty leather chairs in a bar, which have probably been trod on millions of times with all the partying I will politely decline 🤢

Why does the nanny take selfies with poppy?
To prove she’s living her best life of course!

Reactions: 14
A few questions from followers or you reading Tattle again Reb? Posting to ease your own guilty conscience as you know there'll be a few sheep willing to blow smoke up your flat ass! You're happy to have a "family" holiday without your kids and you need a break from time away from them at the gym or mooching round town, own it!

How sad you're spending your holiday deleting comments and moaning again. Look at your peers holiday posts, they're absolutely putting you to shame and you know they're all tutting at you behind your back at your crap parenting again!

But well done on laying the way for the anxiety posts when you get back. Blaming poor engagement/views and negative reactions on mum shaming for using kids club when it is in fact rubbish, boring, uninspired content. And of course you'll limit/delete any comments that criticise your content so you can continue blaming the trolls and mum shamers when the truth is you are atrocious at what you do and people can see right through you.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
The funny thing is she would be raging if she paid for this as it’s so basic. It must be bloody basic for her not to picture it. She must be raging when she sees all the other insta mums on their FAMILY holidays. Reb you think everyone is jealous of your life. Seriously we are not!
Have you actually priced up this holiday? I just had a quick look and for a family of 5... including passes and skis and kids club etc you're looking at £7-8k!!
Now I've never been skiing, nor been interested. This may be normal price but it's so so unrelatable! By the time you add lunch every day and drinks etc and anything else it's ridiculous and a holiday most of her followers cannot afford. Between her, Emily Norris, Katie Ellison ect on their holidays it's really no wonder the viewers are feeling tit about themselves!

Meldrums holidays cost more in a year than mine and hubbys joint salaries! I know they don't pay but unfortunately the sheep just do not understand that!!
Edgy went to Edinburgh for a girls’ hen weekend, didn’t she? Wasn’t Pat meant to be going away for a lads’ weekend? Why hasn’t he been yet? Not allowed to go, maybe?.........🤔
This. Sorry that’s a very archaic way of communicating on forums, I couldn’t help it. I wonder how many of their friends have woken up to their bullshit, and don’t approve of their lifestyle. I bet my last dippy egg some chums are in here posting. Not for me to call them out of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My replies to some sheep...

Well Sheepie, you are entitled to your opinion so therefore other's are entitled to theirs too. Great parents🙄🙄, mmmm, the jury's out on that one I think. I can see it says Top Fan 😂😂😂, sooo that sort of puts you on my dimwits list.

Well actually, I think she does have to explain her actions as being as her job is selling stuff to people. It's only right that she does. Perhaps you just thought she was like your best friend and not a greedy freeloader who cons her Sheeple into thinking she's just like you🙄. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news 😂.

Hello. I agree with some of what you say actually, in that parenting is difficult, and most parents would relish a bit of a break at times, but come on, surely you follow her on Instagram and can see that she hardly spends time with any of her kids if she doesn't have to. Her time is spent at the gym, mooching and pottering and trying her best to escape from doing mealtimes. I perhaps think you should take more notice in future🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My replies to some sheep...
View attachment 11596
Well Sheepie, you are entitled to your opinion so therefore other's are entitled to theirs too. Great parents🙄🙄, mmmm, the jury's out on that one I think. I can see it says Top Fan 😂😂😂, sooo that sort of puts you on my dimwits list.
View attachment 11600

Well actually, I think she does have to explain her actions as being as her job is selling stuff to people. It's only right that she does. Perhaps you just thought she was like your best friend and not a greedy freeloader who cons her Sheeple into thinking she's just like you🙄. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news 😂.

View attachment 11601

Hello. I agree with some of what you say actually, in that parenting is difficult, and most parents would relish a bit of a break at times, but come on, surely you follow her on Instagram and can see that she hardly spends time with any of her kids if she doesn't have to. Her time is spent at the gym, mooching and pottering and trying her best to escape from doing mealtimes. I perhaps think you should take more notice in future🙄
For me it’s very simple, Mrs M is trying to sell this as a family holiday and it’s a “no thanks” from me. Putting one child in the crèche 24/7 just wouldn’t be a family holiday for us, end of. It’s just a difference of opinion, which unfortunately we’re not allowed to have on any of her forums, hence this thread.

• Heart
First time posting on Tattle, came over from Brummy Mummy’s Rant a few months ago, I felt bad for her, so thought I’d come see how awful this hell hole was! 😂 It’s a refreshing place of truth thankfully so that kinda back fired on BM!

I really liked Mrs M at first when Lee was off shore, but OMG! Since she’s become the ‘Only bread winner’ her content is just awful but I’ve still watched mainly to see her social media demise!

This latest post about parents deserving a break? Well that’s just finished it for me. THAT WOMAN IS ON A CONSTANT BREAK! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Every bloody holiday they go on their kids are in holiday club from morning until evening meal and then when they go on holidays with friends I’m sure it’s like they spend an hour a day with their girls! I just don’t get it?

I understand all parents need a break- of course we do, but between the two of them, one of them is always on a damn break Gyming, Lunch with friends, Golf, A run, ‘WORKING’ (my fat arse) !

It’s so sad! It genuinely makes my heart ache!
Poppy may well look happy, but she knows no different? She’s just happy someone’s paying her some attention and not catergorizing her as ‘The wild child’ cause she’s kicking against Reb’s ideal that children should be seen and not heard and made to fit in with her hectic and very pointless list of activities she plans to get out of time with her children!

They really need to reassess their priorities and stop using their children’s innocent smiles as and addition to an AD Promotion and genuinely sit down and consider just how happy they all are as a family and readdress the balance of family life instead of constantly addressing the bank balance.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Yes its hotel alborg

I used to think Florrie was really outgoing.
But last few months i have witnessed even her look quite quiet and tense.
Not even go florrie looks confident or happy all the time i see that on stories and videos.
Shes very pretty and photogenic for the grid.
But look closer.
Reb used spend so much time with her she was the golden child.
Then poppy was born and distracted reb for a while.
Then last 6months shes been so hands off
Not doing nursery runs
Not taking florrie to groups
Not doing bedtime
Rebs out more than shes in.
If shes in shes hiding in her soft office.
Florrie lets photograph us making cakes
Then the vkog shows lee was actually doing the baking.
Must be so confusing.
I agree unfortunately. If I look closely the whole family appears to be unravelling.
I don't watch them much anymore because the family just seem really sad and Reb and Lee acting really fake happy manic.

Saffiya may not mind being filmed on her terms - like sitting doing the CBeebies mag crafts but I am not surprised at her objecting to her parents covertly filming her without prior warning during outings just for vlog footage.

I think when Mum and Dad start talking animatedly the girls realise the cameras are rolling and that makes them recoil because they find it invasive.

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.