Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd laugh so much if today's trip includes other vloggers and they all turn up wear wearing their free clothing, even more so if they were wearing the exact same freebies!! 😂😂😂
It just goes to show how much lack a of creativity, style or indeed freedom someone like Verruca has. What a pathetic lifestyle. The whole selfie in a bathroom mirror culture sickens me, eurgh, it's just so cheap. Not just her but people generally, magine being so far up your own hole you're prepared to hang about toilets to take a photo of yourself. Makes me shudder for the future generations.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have 2 genuine accounts on insta.
Personal private account where i sometimes post pics of my kids.
I also have an interiors so just home no pics of me or the kids.
For some unknown reason both my accounts were blocked.
I really cant be bothered create a 3rd account just for effort of watching her and increasing her followers.
My insta feed is a less annoying place without her in it.
She amuses me but irritates me at the same time.
No offence @Kermit but you literary post mini-essays on here numerous times a day (with lots of assumptions of what Reb is posting on insta and asking what she is up to). I am sure it would save a lot of your time just to make a new account. It won't give her an extra follower, and she wont appear on your feed.

Reactions: 17
Ella’s Kitchen perhaps for today? Or maybe it’s cbeebies and that explains the fancy dress outfit? She thinks she looks really cool and edgy but the tight shirley temple curls with the headband just don’t work.

No amino shake today, just a wee Starbucks frappe to guarantee the naughty vest when she’s back at the gym tomorrow.

Surely YouTube will make her modify the titles? It can't be within the guidelines to do it like that?
Tattle will make her change them so she’s within the rules incase she gets reported.

She made a boob okay - writing AD at the start three times is really really hard when you are on your free ski holiday because you are living with the pressure of other people hating themselves because you are living your absolute best life wandering around a resort with not a euro coin to rub together, shoving your kids faces in the fancy sweet shops then taking them back to the hotel for the free afternoon tea. Jump up darling you’re not in your sallopettes!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ella’s Kitchen perhaps for today? Or maybe it’s cbeebies and that explains the fancy dress outfit? She thinks she looks really cool and edgy but the tight shirley temple curls with the headband just don’t work.

No amino shake today, just a wee Starbucks frappe to guarantee the naughty vest when she’s back at the gym tomorrow.

Tattle will make her change them so she’s within the rules incase she gets reported.

She made a boob okay - writing AD at the start three times is really really hard when you are on your free ski holiday because you are living with the pressure of other people hating themselves because you are living your absolute best life wandering around a resort with not a euro coin to rub together, shoving your kids faces in the fancy sweet shops then taking them back to the hotel for the free afternoon tea. Jump up darling you’re not in your sallopettes!
Exactly what I thought....rubbing their noses against the patisserie shop window then saying no and giving them some crappy free cake. They made sure this was a zero cost experience for them, not a penny was spent....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
No offence @Kermit but you literary post mini-essays on here numerous times a day (with lots of assumptions of what Reb is posting on insta and asking what she is up to). I am sure it would save a lot of your time just to make a new account. It won't give her an extra follower, and she wont appear on your feed.
Im a regular poster/contributer on here yes.
We all make commment and make assumptions.
Its half term here and i try to be on social media less.
I have also overhauled my insta follower list and got rid of all the mummy vloggers that irritated me and made me feel bad.
Found new channels to watch on you tube.

Yes i never ceased to be amazed what crappy things the meldrum do next.
Its very repetative with them.
They so smug.
All i hope these posts do achieve is it allows more sheep to see them for what they are.
Also i live in hope ASA/CMA do they take action as they repeat offenders.
That brands realise they not all that great.
We are all intrigued and amused at times hence why we post on here.

Reactions: 13

Ha as soon as I saw that pic I thought CBeebies too! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is not a good outfit, very children's tv presenter. That pink biker jkt is just blegh. Her hair would look much better with more relaxed beachy type waves as opposed to crispy ringlets.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks a total car crash, like she dressed in the dark. She has zero fashion sense. Clashing, non matching...who’d work with this idiot.....?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmm, what the hell SHALL I wear for my really annoying brand trip to London Town.

Let's see what's landed in my kindly gifted pile?🤨
Ok my Edgey Boden Breton, gets my sooper imprtant "mental health" message over, when it's too hot for the cashmere, my new JOULES trainers, bit last season ski break now, but better get the wear out of them before I stick them on Banchory selling page.😉

Oh HELLO what's this ? A rather LUSH pair of culottes, that obviously I'd never have forked out for myself, thanks Joules 😍

So we have stripes, slogans, leopard print and block colour........hmm not quite Edgey enough!! I know a wee bitty of belting Primani to make it so, so relatable to my lovely followers. Yes, I'm thinking neon orange headband, so, so now until Meld coughs up the right one for my birthday, no I can't believe I'm 30 either 🤭 And to top it off? My pink biker jacket just to add that bad ass edge ..........fabulous 😁

Sorry Reb, you look like you fell into Balamory's lost property box and it vomited you back up into a Skittles advert 😜

I suppose she is very "honest" about not being brand loyal.........doesn't actually mean you should pile on all your freebies at the same time. No doubt the jewellery and makeup was also free. No one gifting her knickers yet ? 🤢

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Hair band and Boden jumper predicted... surprised us all with new culottes. Waiting for them to be worn to death.

She obviously read on here that she dresses like an old woman, now aiming to dress like a ten year old

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ha as soon as I saw that pic I thought CBeebies too! 😂
Naaa, surely not, then she'd have had the total inconvenience of having to drag one of her performing monkeys with her, and would have pulled out shouting" Woe is me flights from the Frozen North are so, so expensive and I'm too anxious to travel alone"
I'm going for You Tube or a compulsory Channel Mum Scam meet up. Hence, dress cute and innocent then you won't get a bollocking for your perpetual boobs. 😇

• Haha
I have 2 genuine accounts on insta.
Personal private account where i sometimes post pics of my kids.
I also have an interiors so just home no pics of me or the kids.
For some unknown reason both my accounts were blocked.
I really cant be bothered create a 3rd account just for effort of watching her and increasing her followers.
My insta feed is a less annoying place without her in it.
She amuses me but irritates me at the same time.
I wasn’t saying you ‘should’ as such but you keep asking what she’s said or done or for things to be reposted here, so it’s seems you are keen to see it. It was just a suggestion.
I’ve found that when I’m no longer following someone, then I lose interest.

Reactions: 4
@Sproglet
A skittles advert 😂😂😂🤣
Sure she will have gifted undies too.
I cannot advocate wearing navy with leopard print either.
Could she be going to read the bedtime story on CBeebies? 😱 Like all the other suuuuper famous people.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Sproglet
A skittles advert 😂😂😂🤣
Sure she will have gifted undies too.
I cannot advocate wearing navy with leopard print either.
Could she be going to read the bedtime story on CBeebies? 😱 Like all the other suuuuper famous people.
Maybe she's doing activities from her book live on air 🤓
Dear Lord I hope they have it all set up for her, with giant cue cards in case she's forgotten her cool, but intermittent, glasses! 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shame she didn’t take the giant tassel earrings, they would have gone really well with that.....outfit?? Costume??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wasn’t saying you ‘should’ as such but you keep asking what she’s said or done or for things to be reposted here, so it’s seems you are keen to see it. It was just a suggestion.
I’ve found that when I’m no longer following someone, then I lose interest.
Yep i have lost interest already since last night’s blocking. My feed is so light!!
Just wanted to say tho.... hi Lee if youre reading this, i have screenshots of your follow request (now gone) and your dm and i will make sure it is reported.
But thanks for blocking me as im so so not bothered. You belter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What a shambles of an outfit. So so many sheep will be asking where it's from and absolutely loving her edgy style...........🤪 I wouldn't wear it to do my cleaning let alone out in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have a look at Larajoannajarvis on Instagram -totally unrelated to Reb, but she’s my new bit of insta sunshine. So far, so good!
I look at Reb now to see what sh*t she’s up to, she never changes.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
If Pat said pizza one more time in that blog I would have thrown my new XR out the window!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.