Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss my family sooo much, can't wait to get back to them... but first I'm gonna sit in my car at the airport and moan on stories about my trip to London (for which I am no doubt being paid a lotta dolla).
I couldn't believe that when it came up, so self obsessed. The whole lifestyle is just full of tit. Yes I understand the wee planes we occasionally have to fly in via Aberdeen are a pain and it is windy tonight here but really? Dramarama for your followers, phone Lee, get in the car and drive the duck home. I thought we were going to have another panic like the 'he could have died' helicopter incident.... 🚁😔... we may yet.... 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I couldn't believe that when it came up, so self obsessed. The whole lifestyle is just full of tit. Yes I understand the wee planes we occasionally have to fly in via Aberdeen are a pain and it is windy tonight here but really? Dramarama for your followers, phone Lee, get in the car and drive the duck home. I thought we were going to have another panic like the 'he could have died' helicopter incident.... 🚁😔... we may yet.... 😕
Really emphasising the horror of it to ensure Lee is sympathetic and agrees to her going for an extra long ramming session tomorrow to get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂 what's wrong with beans in a bowl, it's easier for little ones to scoop them up using the side of the bowl than off a plate.
My 2 year old eats beans on toast with the beans on the toast. Beans in a bowl is essentially soup with bread dipped in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Awwh, so F did a card at nursery and S did one at home. Cute. I heard that P did one too.... But it couldn't be shown... It said... I love you to pieces and miss you so so much on the front... Inside it said to manny will from P. xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Awwh, so F did a card at nursery and S did one at home. Cute. I heard that P did one too.... But it couldn't be shown... It said... I love you to pieces and miss you so so much on the front... Inside it said to manny will from P. xxx
This is comedy classic! Don’t you just wish she had done that! ‘Aw thanks darling’ then her chins all hit the floor when she reads the inside (with assistance because she can’t really read two syllable words).....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly can't cope with this thread today 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lee's even enjoying the banter tonight 😂😂😂
Aren't you Lee? AREN'T YOU LEE? 🤣🤣🤣😭
Screenshot_20190415-223454_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
He'll have a book next, his take on international cuisine, honey on pizzas, noodles n soya sauce, bad boy eggs, beaners n toast and his special....curried water 🤢

That second pic is like a migraine aura... The colours 🤯😳😱🤢🤮
Now I can’t stand Pat, but a part of me really hopes that one day he does venture out on his own and do better/earn more than her 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She misses her family so so much l, that much in fact that she'll be straight to the gym tomorrow morning while Daddy hobbit does the school run, then she'll take a photo before mooching somewhere else without the kids. Because parenting is stressful, and after a week with them in ski school/kids club, and a day of her being hundreds of miles away she needs her "me time" away from the little darlings!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
tit it’s all about her isn’t it!
My journey.... my inconvenience .... my kids missed me and think I’m wonderful.

Did you miss your kids Reb as it sure doesn’t seem like it

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She will for sure need a day off tomorrow after a whole days work for the first time this yerrrrr....I hope Dove know how lucky they are to have her working with them....I don’t know how she found time in her hectic schedule to be with them today (Excuse me for a minute while I leave to update our Tesco delivery and add all the Dove products I can find)....will they give her more press samples to clean her new enlarged gym honed buttocks do you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂 what's wrong with beans in a bowl, it's easier for little ones to scoop them up using the side of the bowl than off a plate.
Think it’s the whole ‘beans on toast’....ITS NOT!!!🤪they’re in a bloody bowl!!! ( yes, I need to get out more) 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now I can’t stand Pat, but a part of me really hopes that one day he does venture out on his own and do better/earn more than her 😈
It’s too late she has that book on pre-order and neither of them had anything to do with its writing...

Reactions: 1
Hmm, what the hell SHALL I wear for my really annoying brand trip to London Town.

Let's see what's landed in my kindly gifted pile?🤨
Ok my Edgey Boden Breton, gets my sooper imprtant "mental health" message over, when it's too hot for the cashmere, my new JOULES trainers, bit last season ski break now, but better get the wear out of them before I stick them on Banchory selling page.😉

Oh HELLO what's this ? A rather LUSH pair of culottes, that obviously I'd never have forked out for myself, thanks Joules 😍

So we have stripes, slogans, leopard print and block colour........hmm not quite Edgey enough!! I know a wee bitty of belting Primani to make it so, so relatable to my lovely followers. Yes, I'm thinking neon orange headband, so, so now until Meld coughs up the right one for my birthday, no I can't believe I'm 30 either 🤭 And to top it off? My pink biker jacket just to add that bad ass edge ..........fabulous 😁

Sorry Reb, you look like you fell into Balamory's lost property box and it vomited you back up into a Skittles advert 😜

I suppose she is very "honest" about not being brand loyal.........doesn't actually mean you should pile on all your freebies at the same time. No doubt the jewellery and makeup was also free. No one gifting her knickers yet ? 🤢
I've got to say @Sproglet... your sentence starting 'Sorry Reb' on this post wins my vote today. I honestly laughed like duck out loud and hard! Had to then explain to husband who also roared laughing! 😭 Wonder if Reb is still affiliated with Tena 🤔 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
tit it’s all about her isn’t it!
My journey.... my inconvenience .... my kids missed me and think I’m wonderful.

Did you miss your kids Reb as it sure doesn’t seem like it
I still can’t get over her saying ‘thank you’ when Florrie told her she will miss her

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Another snippet from a newspaper from a while back🙄🙄....

Interact with her fans in a genuine way😂😂😂😂. I've just nearly wet myself😂😂😂
WTAF😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.