Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't Kazza just so so generous though? Take a look at this ma wee babe, a salmon fillet each, you absoloooooooote beauty!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Im not at all technie but i think a af link leaves cookies and if you dont reguarly wipe every purchase you make on Amazon not just the book earns them money.
So if i go on Amazon and i decide order the book.
Then i add few nice things for the home
Some last minute presents
The entire lot value earns mrs meldrum money.
Yes that is right. Resist swipe-up links. Even if you just want a nosey, don't do it. If you do you risk allowing the cretins to cash-in on future purchases you make from the linked website.

Reactions: 14
Have you seen the prices for flights to Heathrow lately. Easy jet don’t fly to Heathrow and don’t fly to Gatwick anymore and British airways are so expensive. We’re driving to Manchester as not prepared to pay another £600 ( if booked earlier) on top of our holiday for these flights and then at London you’ve the transfer from one airport to another from Heathrow or Luton with easy jet to Gatwick costs on top. That’s one area I will stand up for the meldrums with as we’re all in same boat in NE Scotland with flights. Every holiday we’ve to travel, but we don’t mind it. We’re quite often down in Edinburgh for a day and home again fhat night. It’s no hassle driving. The lack of flights to London or anywhere for us now is ridiculous. Our local MP’s are fighting for more accessible routes to be brought back as so many fly from NE on business to London. Also despite having no flights, holiday costs flying further south are less expensive. We pay a higher premiem further north to fly anywhere

I’ve just gone onto British airways. If flying to London today and returning tonight. For our family we are £1772 😮
We are flying from glasgow in August to the middle East we live in.yorkshire. But because scottish schopl hols are over it's 1000 pound cheaper!!

Reactions: 3
Oh to have been a fly on the wall on that flight and to video it.
Verruca's face will have been like a bulldog chewing a wasp, 😂

Ahh blees lee bragging what a amazing time he had.
Usual forced smiles and pose
No pic of reb she must be looking a bit worse for wear
Or is she posing and advertising more crap on her insta tonight.

Also his new best bud warren Conway being the 1st to comment.
Maybe the Conways have been influenced.
Is the prick trying for dad of the year? The same 'man' happy to have his kids, one just a toot shoved in childcare while he played teen idol at the piste bar. 😏

I reckon pat is going too. She mentioned having to print "our" boarding passes. Wonder which grandparent is on babysitting duty!
Nah it'll be a pal or mummy cannon. Here was her bleating about it being good to be home and how she just wanted to catch up with friends. Zzzzzxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Poor Poppy 😢 Just probably got herself into a routine after busy days at nursery everyday in a strange country, got used to mummy and daddy not being around and a pattern of activities with her new nanny and then she’s yanked out of bed early hours for the journey home. What the hell do they expect? I know there are varying views on this but I think they were selfish to take her and selfish to go
In the first place. Sympathies with them for her screaming all the way home and also for the other passengers. She was probably in pain and utterly exhausted. Not fun for anyone. If that was me I’d be offering to give her a cuddle and help the mum, as I’m sure everyone here would too, we’ve all been there. Hope their week of ski freedom was worth it. Anxiety back in 3.....2.....1 😏

Reactions: 20
Just came across a bit full on! She does post a lot of what she does. In fact she’d be a stalkers dream. She really should be more careful.
I just can’t believe she’d try to make money out of something she bought in a charity shop!
Oh I can! She's a greedy, dishonest person. I can well believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I doubt any passenger would be moaning about Poppy crying . I think I would be moaning more about him screeching oh come on my wee cocco pops , poppy licious , chicken nugget , be good for your big belter of a daddy .
Well Done mummy Cannon for leaving dinner for us but remember next time florrie prefers salmon to smoked mackerel .
How awful was Mrs Meldrum to golden child. Tough she said. She is such so nasty

• Haha
  • Wow
I must admit, I’ve been there with the screaming toddler on a flight. He went to sleep about 15 minutes before landing. It was a 4 hour flight 😩 I’ll never forget it. I’d never judge another parent in that situation, i’d just have masses of sympathy for them.
I have a huge amount of sympathy too. Just not for parents who, in my opinion moan about their child to the extent Verruca does.

I have a huge amount of sympathy too. Just not for parents who, in my opinion moan about their child to the extent Verruca does.
Good point....she moans about Poppy non stop....is she really that difficult? Non stop moaning about a girl who at the worst is spirited and needs that extra bit of attention and focus to burn off all that energy. So tired of hearing her complain about her. It is hard to sympathise when they’re such a pair of cocunts.

Reactions: 12
Good point....she moans about Poppy non stop....is she really that difficult? Non stop moaning about a girl who at the worst is spirited and needs that extra bit of attention and focus to burn off all that energy. So tired of hearing her complain about her. It is hard to sympathise when they’re such a pair of cocunts.
Completely agree. She seems a wee character, a lively but lovely personality. All the girls are beautiful. To be fair there's NO routine with P compared to the early lives of the other girls. Their lives and routine appear pretty random and a little chaotic to me nowadays with both parents at home and hardly anything outwith the house or the woods happening day to day. Not much stimulation for a child that age. Two recent holidays (skiing and DLP) she was excluded from the rest of the family one way or another. I thinks it's pretty unhealthy. But one thing I can't help noticing is that wee girl just hadn't settled in that house. Children are very sensitive. Makes me shiver 😔

How awful was Mrs Meldrum to golden child. Tough she said. She is such so nasty
Next time she's demanding to be let out to be rammed Lee should say the same to Verruca.

Florrie wanted salmon but her tough only enough salmon for her and Lee the kids were getting mackerel
So selfless yet again.
I assume this captured on rebs stories.
Why cant sheep begin to see at times shes abrupt snappy fed up when they not beimg bad naughty kids they lovely girls.

Reactions: 4
Poor Poppy 😢 Just probably got herself into a routine after busy days at nursery everyday in a strange country, got used to mummy and daddy not being around and a pattern of activities with her new nanny and then she’s yanked out of bed early hours for the journey home. What the hell do they expect? I know there are varying views on this but I think they were selfish to take her and selfish to go
In the first place. Sympathies with them for her screaming all the way home and also for the other passengers. She was probably in pain and utterly exhausted. Not fun for anyone. If that was me I’d be offering to give her a cuddle and help the mum, as I’m sure everyone here would too, we’ve all been there. Hope their week of ski freedom was worth it. Anxiety back in 3.....2.....1 😏
Poor coco nugget was probably screaming on the flight as she realised they were headed back home and she'd be stuck with reb and pat forever, and that the wonderful nanny was nowhere to be seen! 😂 back to a life of being strapped in a buggy/bike seat/to the back of pat or reb for a mooch through the woods 😔

Just watched her moaning about going to London stories, did I actually see her getting arsey coz one of the big 2 (not sure which) was interrupting her talking to herself, about herself to say that they'd miss her, only for her to say thank you, rather than I'll miss u too?! Her sheep see the same things we do don't they?! 😱

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Poor coco nugget was probably screaming on the flight as she realised they were headed back home and she'd be stuck with reb and pat forever, and that the wonderful nanny was nowhere to be seen! 😂 back to a life of being strapped in a buggy/bike seat/to the back of pat or reb for a mooch through the woods 😔

Just watched her moaning about going to London stories, did I actually see her getting arsey coz one of the big 2 (not sure which) was interrupting her talking to herself, about herself to say that they'd miss her, only for her to say thank you, rather than I'll miss u too?! Her sheep see the same things we do don't they?! 😱
Yip, the arseyness with the kids is mind boggling. The salmon vs mackerel ‘tuff’ didn’t bother me at all, I’d have said exactly the same ‘tuff’. But the little ‘il miss you mummy’ followed by a smug ‘thank you’ WHO DOES THAT!!!! I’m sorry, I’m partial to an eye roll also when I’v heard mummy for the 25754th time of the day. But when they say stuff like that, is when a little piece of you should just melt inside, put the bleeping phone down, and go tell your little pain in the ass you’ll miss them so so much more. There’s such an apparent disconnect between her and her girls, it’s so sad for them. Seriously Rebecca....PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN. I just can’t comprehend that you call this your full time job when the quality of your work is soo shoddy. In comparison to Katie Ellison, who’s quality is second to none, while managing g to enjoy proper lovley family moments on her family holidays. Along with being sincerely grateful to her viewers for opportunities she’s comes into, and doesn’t constantly moan. You don’t ‘deserve’ this due to hard work, you’ve lucked out and are now cashing this cow till it bleeds dry, and it won’t end well...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So she has turned to The Wonderweeks for them to tell her why Poppy has tantrums. You don't need a book, an app or a blog to explain your own child to you Rebecca. Put down your phone, turn off the camera and interact with her. Get to know her. Parent her. Bond with her. Stimulate her. Give her a routine. Poor kid is bored brainless. All she sees is the inside of murder mansions, which by the way, she probably is sensitive enough to pick up the bad vibes, as do you, and the woods. Take her to soft play, tumble tots, baby ballet and some parent and baby groups or whatever else is available in your area. Let the other girls have friends round after school for tea and let them go to their friend's houses. Let them all have sleepovers. Your lives are too insular and you live through the lens of a camera. Take a good look at your children. Safiyah is not a happy child and she looks frankly sick to death of being filmed. Florence comes across shy at home, and she shouldn't be. Home is one place she should be able to be herself but she can't cos she always has a camera in her face and Poppy desperately needs your attention and stimulation. You are allowing your job to overtake and ruin your childrens lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
All her moaning about her work trip...she’s secretly as smug as you like, feels so important that she ‘has’ to go. Ffs, she so rarely has to do anything much for her income it’s an inconvenience to have to leave home. At least it’s a day away from the toddler eh? Her attitude to her children is repulsive. I don’t know how anyone couldn’t see it. They must be blind to keep reinforcing her selfish behaviour, it’s what the narcissist needs

Reactions: 30
Is she actually for real . She's filled in a questionnaire on line to find out what's wrong with her child .
You're her mother yet you're actually on a web sight trying to get a diagnosis . Do you not normally see a health visitor or Gp if you've got any concerns regarding your child ??????.
Brilliant Poppy's passed her Mental Development . Her on line Researchers have said " mental development can help a parent understand what going on in their child's head " . If that's the case I wish Poppy could speak and you wouldn't be long in finding out what a kind of parent you actually are . If we can all see it why you as her mother can't . Frustration , Boredom , left in strange environments with total strangers . No interaction with children her own age . Perhaps you need to fill in an online questionnaire about yourself to see where you're going wrong or give you any tips on how to be a mother .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Verruca's face will have been like a bulldog chewing a wasp, 😂

Is the prick trying for dad of the year? The same 'man' happy to have his kids, one just a toot shoved in childcare while he played teen idol at the piste bar. 😏

Nah it'll be a pal or mummy cannon. Here was her bleating about it being good to be home and how she just wanted to catch up with friends. Zzzzzxx
I found that so bizarre when she said that... I just miss my friends so so much and feel like I’m missing out”. Oh just grow up you ungrateful twonk on your free £7,000 holiday, you sound like a bloody school girl.
My friends and I sometimes go over a month without seeing each other... why?!! Because we are adults and all working our arses off working, raising families, looking after people that rely on us (older relatives etc) and don’t have the time to coffee/potter/go to gym/catch up every other day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.