Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell has Dove not ditched her already?? Moaning again that going to London is a ball ache?? I really want to email them.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Read this and please tell me that she doesnt fulfill every personality trait here....

Narcissistic personality disorder

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance

Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration

Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people

Monopolise conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior

Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations

Take advantage of others to get what they want

Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

Be envious of others and believe others envy them

Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious

Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

She needs to see a psychiatrist....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Awwh, so F did a card at nursery and S did one at home. Cute. I heard that P did one too.... But it couldn't be shown... It said... I love you to pieces and miss you so so much on the front... Inside it said to manny will from P. xxx
Howling 🤣🤣🤣🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You probably could have reported her to the police for that. There's some fanatics in this world and that could have turned nasty. What an actual fuckwit witch (and immature ignorant one too). Naming you AND your child! I'm appalled at her stupidity. I've always had the opinion that Verruca would have been a right nasty female at school, I can just picture it. I completely understand your standpoint regarding her after that experience. 😡
I agree I think she would be two faced be all
Nice and a right bloody witch at school she is such a show off and loves herself

Reactions: 5
Can only imagine how lucrative the dove contract must be to lure her out of the compound the day after the ski holiday!!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So she’s an “adventure seeker” but resents and moans about going to London by herself and is a homebird?!
Make up your mind, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can you imagine some of the pages in “Daddy & Me”....

Here is a hole, draw what’s in yours

Write a DM to try and intimidate someone

Write down your favourite passive aggressive phrase

Draw you living your absolute best life

Look out the window, how many power washed slabs do you see?

Colour in the dippy eggs and soldiers

Awww I would buy it if it was this!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Now I can’t stand Pat, but a part of me really hopes that one day he does venture out on his own and do better/earn more than her 😈
He did....all bar the last couple of years! Considering how long they’ve been together, I’d be pretty peed off if I was lee! Every time she said it, I’d reply ‘yep, I did it for years, now it’s your time’!

Reactions: 9
After watching her stories you would think she has just came back from fighting in a war not an overnight trip in London :rolleyes: And piss off with your we love our mummy cards. Pat would have been like a lost dog all day without her barking orders at him so had to come up with something to keep him occupied for the WHOLE 24 hours you were away.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I can just hear Lee yesterday “right kiddos daddy has gathered you all round the kitchen table to talk about mummy, you know the woman who always has a camera stuck in front of her face, has dry hair, the one who only speaks to you all of it includes the use of a #?? Well she seems to think you three may not have much of a connection with her especially you feral P after the fork throwing incident! Look P I stalled her and told her you were in training for a possible paid partnership with the Circus but I don’t think she’s buying it. Soooo to show how much you love her we are going to have a dig about in the manky looking “craft cupboard” where your mummy throws all the tit of the day and make her some lovely cards so she can post them on the gram. Lets show those nasty tattlers that they’re wrong and you all do love her and that having very little time for her kids at home or abroad or favouring some children over others doesn’t mean any of you will grow up resenting her or with an inferiority complex at all”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She really is clueless! Latest insta story - I want to spend more time with the kids! I want to do the school run - well do it - your sitting on insta 20 mins after the schools have gone in - it’s not impossible to drop the kids off first then do a days work! Take them to their after school activities - what are they???? Have nt seen them do anything in ages! Manage her time better - work 3 days a week ? Lees been home for 2 years now - surely she s not just sussing this out now? X

Reactions: 30
She wants to spend more time with the kids and do fun things with them! She’s just come back from a week away with them where she put them in kids club everyday and didn’t spend one full day with them :unsure:🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She really is clueless! Latest insta story - I want to spend more time with the kids! I want to do the school run - well do it - your sitting on insta 20 mins after the schools have gone in - it’s not impossible to drop the kids off first then do a days work! Take them to their after school activities - what are they???? Have nt seen them do anything in ages! Manage her time better - work 3 days a week ? Lees been home for 2 years now - surely she s not just sussing this out now? X
I don't understand how she can't either. I work full time. I'm there to do the drop off, the pick up, the activities, bedtime, birthday parties etc. Granted my social life is non existent and that's the bit I cut out to do it all. And that's fine. But I've manufactured my own job (that I've had since before kids!) to do all that! So if people can manage that why the duck can't she when she's at home!

Reactions: 18
Lee left his job/voluntary redundancy so she could do youtube full-time and he would be a SAHD, but now she wants to do all the mum stuff, school runs, after school clubs.... S only goes to Brownies and baby groups (could count on one hand how many both of them have taken the kids to this year).

Has Rami’s free PT sessions dried up so this will be the excuse for ditching the gym, spending more time with the kids, after ditching them for a whole week on holiday!!

So Lee is redundant yet again after her dumping the meldrums! Apart from being her taxi driver and camera man!!

If she wants to do all the mum stuff that she moaned about when he was away maybe she should have thought about that before he left his job.

As for flight anxiety!! 🙄 what else can she self-diagnose herself with!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So a play date with F and opticians with S in the afternoon constitutes busy? She really doesn't have a clue about the real world does she?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She's said all this crap before, and hasn't stuck to it, so it won't last, it never does🙄. She'll be back to her usual can't be arsed mode in a day or two.

I therefore rename you...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.