Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What happened with the helicopter? I remember seeing an old vlog but didn’t watch it and I’d rather the real version 😂

Reactions: 1

Tamara

Chatty Member
If he had that good a job he wouldn’t have walked away from it to be a youtuber when his wife had 30k subs.
I think he walked away from it when his helicopter 🚁 nearly ditched into the sea in bad weather. As I think it gave him a scare, as I think he had gone to concealing after it. So maybe it was that not sure.

Tamara

Chatty Member
I'm still wondering which member of staff was on standby to go empty the PO Box of " PR Samples" for her return? 🤔
You have " new toys" there do you Florrie Flo Belle Ace Skier Legend? Don't ruin the suspense of Mummy's carefully thought out next AD now!!😲
I'd be careful what I was slathering on my face in duty free after the Elemis reaction..........mind you got to look good for today's Brand appearance 😜
What happened with Elemis reaction I missed that?

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Completely agree! This really wound me up! And I've unfollowed Alice in scandiland after reading her comment on it!!! So they're blaming followers ("bore off Susan") for having to declare gifted items?!! The followers whose numbers enable the gifted items?!! And using misogyny as defence. Oh. My. God. It's the likes of Edgy Reb they want to blame- with her fictitious Truman-style life.
Where are the comments? On the Meldrums or Alice?

Honestjoe

Yes but katies such a contrast

They went 1st when wren was still a baby
She dident leave him in day care day in day out.
2nd time wren same age as poppy but he was involved in lots more family activities and not with nanny entire days every day.
They spent a lot of time together.
A chalet with other families is more socail
She said the kids played together
Jon went out in evening with other dads jot acting like a overgrown Perry teenager like lee.
You see them have picnics on the show
Act like a normal family
Take them to out side restaurants
The editing and photography is just stunning.
We dont see the other kids
We saw the bedrooms.
Family sledging
Family party
Ski show
Fireworks

Shes declared the trip was discounted not entirly gifted.

Ski famillle looks like fab idea for family ski holiday.

Oh dear its kicked off on fb whats insta reaction been

A couple of messages asking if I feel guilty putting P into kids club, just like our beach club holidays I can honestly hold my hands up & say I don’t, Mum guilt is bad enough without letting it infiltrate our holiday. How could I feel guilty when she has a smile this big!!! P doesn’t go to nursery, we (especially Lee) are at home with her 24/7 & this gives her a break from us, with people that are dedicated to making sure she is having a great time & being well looked after. It also allows Lee & I to spend time with the bigger two skiing and time together on our own. Not to mention have a bit of a break ourselves, toddlers are hard work, having 3 kids is no walk in the park & this set up is just great for all involved. 😊 I think you guys all know how much we love our children & will always do the best for them, I’m not saying this to justify why we use club as I honestly don’t think it needs justification - just explaining for anyone else that finds the idea appealing... when did it become such a taboo to want a break? Kids are hard work, would be so much easier for parents if people were less judgemental, more supportive, open & honest! I for one love a bit of kids club. They’re happy, we’re happy, win win!
How is it judgemental to say you don't agree with putting your own children in Kids Club. I personally would not do it, that is not me judging anyone who does!!! That's me saying I prefer to have my kids with me on holiday, that's why we had kids. This post is pretty judgemental to people who don't choose to put their kids in a club.

Of course all the top fans ganged up on her.
Mrs meldrums a lovely mum
She works so hard
She needs a break
Her kids are clearly happy and loving it.

More pics for family album
Wondered if did poll of sheep what split would be between pro kids club and anti.
Im not anti if the kids want to go and you have a balance.
Balance seems all off this holiday
Is that your post from Fb or someone else??

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Said on stories that we were a nasty family, referred to our baby by name when he was a couple of weeks old (born just after Poppy). Warned people not have anything to do with us and all because we had called her out on kids club about a year before when she initially blocked us and set the sheep on us!!
What do you mean called her out on kids club? Sorry, just being nosey!

Tamara

Chatty Member
A free holiday would not really be that worrying for the fines. I wouldn’t film my holiday either. But you could go free like Gi and Tom and not declare it and only post your choice, you could go free like MOD in exchange for 8 squares (st Lucia) and negotiate whether your kids were in it, you don’t have to film every grey slide down a miserable hill shouting go Florrie.
I would travel as much as I could and spend as much time as I could with my kids.

We don’t eat out when we go, keeps costs down but also my autistic child can’t cope with restaurants. So we do what works out best in the situation. Cheap and cheerful but together.
Who is MOD?