Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman needs to calm the duck down! “gosh thank you both for replying” It’s the Meldrums that spoke to you FFS. You didn’t just have an audience with the Pope 🙄
I cringed so much at this I nearly turned inside out. My god how sad. They’re not celebrities although they’d like to think they are 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just tagged the gifted snowsuit in a story. And she definitely doesn't read here remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just tagged the gifted snowsuit in a story. And she definitely doesn't read here remember.
I saw that too and looked the snowsuit up! £185!!!!
Yet on her other story when someone said they were concerned about clothing costs she said that she got F’s for £30. And told them not to worry... you can get stuff cheap now... most supermarkets now sell ski stuff.
She’s such a twit it’s unreal

Reactions: 18
Yes the trolls

Always my dm
Yet she claims she doesn't read messages directly on social media.

Total contradiction.
Why cant loyal sheep work this out?

Also if social media is censored no negatives why are sheep not thinking what is she on about whos being a negative Nancy over childcare?
Whys entire comment on insta and fb positive.

Its same as people going mad for x whatever shes promoting and messages.
Why would they private message and not comment on the specific post?
If you look at her fb community she doesnt respond or engage.
She only does that for ad or paid partnership posts.

Reactions: 9
I’d hate to see any of their “fans” meet someone who are actually famous they’d cream themselves. I can hear Lee now “babe I’ll answer this question for myself after I’m the one who’s Glenshee trained it’s cool I can handle this WOOHOO!” It’s like a having a ski qualification the equivalent of a City and Guilds because he went to Glenshee in Primary 6 lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw that too and looked the snowsuit up! £185!!!!
Yet on her other story when someone said they were concerned about clothing costs she said that she got F’s for £30. And told them not to worry... you can get stuff cheap now... most supermarkets now sell ski stuff.
She’s such a twit it’s unreal
Yep thourght nearly 200 a suit
On the last day she tags it.
The sheep have no idea how expensive this freebie is.

Its the sort of lie like so easy meet characters at Disney.

Or we only only gifted free passes make most of our trip.

Its another big boob

Im not sure its clear to sheep its all free

Reactions: 5
The thing about it is, if she’s going to keep addressing her “trolls” ie. anyone who remotely disagrees with her or questions anything, but also deletes anything she deems as negative it just makes her look like an idiot.
But then again, judging by the amount of threads about them on here I can only imagine the amount of negative comments they get and delete on a daily basis. THIS is the reason they keep getting gifted crap and handed freebies left right and centre.
Because it looks to these companies like everyone loves them and thinks they’re so amazing.
Like many have said before, any brands they work with are instantly off the list of places to buy from so surely they're doing more harm than good to their businesses by using them?
Pity they don’t do their research properly before choosing to work with them.

Reactions: 12
217 comments on that last grid post, she must be peeing her pants, not had that much in ages. As for saying all negativity is by DMs, I think some sheep are cottoning on that's lies. I'd be copying across and name and shaming, but yet she doesn't?

Last night of holiday and they've got their noses stuck in phones....

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Wonder how long it will be till another anxiety post. She’s had a lovely week away from her kids and she’s living her best life. I expect once she’s home and back to ‘work’ (ie, going to the gym, pottering, mooching, ramming, lunch dates, walks in the woods) normality will resume. Anxiety doesn’t pick and choose when it rears it’s ugly, debilitating head sadly. She seems most happy when she’s on her own away from her kids being rammed in the gym.

Think it’s very sad to think of the juxtaposition in that household from when the cameras are rolling and when they’re off. I can imagine it’s all nicey nice when the girls are being filmed and they notice the difference. Like someone just said Safiyah is already looking very fed up of it all. I remember a year or so back Reb said if they ever objected to being filmed they would respect that. It appears money comes first in the Meldrum household now 😢
Not long given her track record. I’ve recently been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and borderline personality. By an actual psychiatrist by the way. I know some folk here will judge me for sharing this. But mental illness is not a commodity. If she’s genuinely suffering she needs to seek help (not the reiki crystal healing kind). I can’t stand the using of mental illness as an advertisement or even just as a sympathy card.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I’d hate to see any of their “fans” meet someone who are actually famous they’d cream themselves. I can hear Lee now “babe I’ll answer this question for myself after I’m the one who’s Glenshee trained it’s cool I can handle this WOOHOO!” It’s like a having a ski qualification the equivalent of a City and Guilds because he went to Glenshee in Primary 6 lol.
Lee went all star struck when he met Keith lemon. He was his new buddy. Someone said he’s not your buddy. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@DaizyMaizie. It was Keith’s northern accent he liked reminded him of Mrs M’s Yorkshire twang lol. I take it he’s styling himself on Keith Lemon only difference being Lee is a cockwomble for real Keith Lemon is acting lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Theres more on the holiday club post. I love the woman who has agree to the original comments🤣

Reactions: 7
All the lovey dovey comments. Oh Mrs M you need a break from the kiddies whilst on holiday......yeah I know, I work so bloody hard and deserve the universe. I only had a weekend in Edinburgh and then off to London for my 30th. I mean da’lings it simply just isn’t enough 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.