Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Why would you use a filter which made you look crusty

I don't think I'll be trying the olay moisturiser she has been advertising after all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Just been emailed the perfect piece of art to go on the wall of the cave!! Bargain! 😆

Reactions: 4
My replies to some sheep...
View attachment 11596
Well Sheepie, you are entitled to your opinion so therefore other's are entitled to theirs too. Great parents🙄🙄, mmmm, the jury's out on that one I think. I can see it says Top Fan 😂😂😂, sooo that sort of puts you on my dimwits list.
View attachment 11600

Well actually, I think she does have to explain her actions as being as her job is selling stuff to people. It's only right that she does. Perhaps you just thought she was like your best friend and not a greedy freeloader who cons her Sheeple into thinking she's just like you🙄. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news 😂.

View attachment 11601

Hello. I agree with some of what you say actually, in that parenting is difficult, and most parents would relish a bit of a break at times, but come on, surely you follow her on Instagram and can see that she hardly spends time with any of her kids if she doesn't have to. Her time is spent at the gym, mooching and pottering and trying her best to escape from doing mealtimes. I perhaps think you should take more notice in future🙄
Rebecca is away from the kids at least 5 times a week for the gym. Who manages that on their own each week? She’s just been to Edinburgh and often away with mum to a garden centre or wherever they want to go. Don’t tell me she still needs more ‘me’ time. I don’t think she’s ever satisfied with what time she gets alone

Reactions: 17
No alternative viewpoints allowed... I reckon they would love the vibe in North Korea - is there a Nielson Pyongyang resort?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Same as the other week when she filmed them secretly through the window from outside when they were dancing in the playroom and Safiyah noticed and asked her why she was filming them. It is an absolute invasion of their privacy and something should be done about it. Safiyah does not seem a happy little girl at all and if she thinks Poppy is hard work wait until Safiyah becomes a teenager and resents them for her whole life being out there in the public domain for any old pervert to leer over.
If I were safiyahs teacher or head mistress I’d be asking her if she’s happy being filmed. She possibly won’t have that choice at home or any family member to listen to her, especially when earning money is the main part of being filmed. If she tells them she’s not happy then it’s up to them to approach the parents and make them stop

Reactions: 18
If I were safiyahs teacher or head mistress I’d be asking her if she’s happy being filmed. She possibly won’t have that choice at home or any family member to listen to her, especially when earning money is the main part of being filmed. If she tells them she’s not happy then it’s up to them to approach the parents and make them stop
Agreed i wish school would look out for her.
I get impression shes behind and shy in school from what reb says.
My daughter is year 4 and they like mini teenagers.
My kids love you tube
Its very possible some primary kids upper years have seen s online.
If i was s teacher i would be concerned and watching.

“It’s all about what works for the family”

Well if that’s the entire family being separated for the whole holiday... then I’m gonna say that’s really sad and I feel sorry for your children. They deserve so much better
Rebs messed up idea of what is normal for a family these days.

I really do wonder what goes through her mind.

Even now abandoning her kids for a week shes after sympathy and understanding.
They go home Tommorow.

Reactions: 11
I honestly think this pair of plonkers would have been better off just leaving the kids with their Nan. My son is the same age as Florence and my daughter the same age as poppy and for sure they would rather be staying with their loving grandparents being spoiled rotten on their Easter holidays, staying in their pjs until 10am... Easter trails, running around their local park, snuggling in front of the tv, digging in the garden, seeing friends/family etc than go on this shabby holiday where they are shoved off to childcare everyday and the beds/rooms are obviously so crap that we are yet to see One single picture or video of them!!
Obviously the older one has had a bit more involvement in the holiday but she doesn’t exactly seem to be loving life does she?

Reactions: 14
Oh dear Claire MacAngus is getting blocked! Come join us!
No alternative viewpoints allowed... I reckon they would love the vibe in North Korea - is there a Nielson Pyongyang resort?
rebecca wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a main stream job. I don’t know any employers that have that North Korean dictatorship style of working. One negative thing said and she’d be on major meltdown mode and need to go home to rest

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This woman needs to calm the duck down! “gosh thank you both for replying” It’s the Meldrums that spoke to you FFS. You didn’t just have an audience with the Pope 🙄
An audience with the pope 🤣🤣🤣 .......and I mean being on holiday means nothing to the meldrums......no time is sacred to them for switching off from social media

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Should we have a whip round for her 30th? 😉 Nae doot they’ll have something flashy but kindly gifted planned for it and she’ll be so so grateful and so so lucky and the kids won’t get to go they’ll be palmed off on his Mum. Maybe Lee will finally get to take Reb up the shard for her big present! Well he did tell her to buy a dress 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t stand Mrs M with a passion!! Ditached selfish mother who loves herself way more than she loves her kids!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Wonder how long it will be till another anxiety post. She’s had a lovely week away from her kids and she’s living her best life. I expect once she’s home and back to ‘work’ (ie, going to the gym, pottering, mooching, ramming, lunch dates, walks in the woods) normality will resume. Anxiety doesn’t pick and choose when it rears it’s ugly, debilitating head sadly. She seems most happy when she’s on her own away from her kids being rammed in the gym.

Think it’s very sad to think of the juxtaposition in that household from when the cameras are rolling and when they’re off. I can imagine it’s all nicey nice when the girls are being filmed and they notice the difference. Like someone just said Safiyah is already looking very fed up of it all. I remember a year or so back Reb said if they ever objected to being filmed they would respect that. It appears money comes first in the Meldrum household now 😢

Reactions: 24
Should we have a whip round for her 30th? 😉 Nae doot they’ll have something flashy but kindly gifted planned for it and she’ll be so so grateful and so so lucky and the kids won’t get to go they’ll be palmed off on his Mum. Maybe Lee will finally get to take Reb up the shard for her big present! Well he did tell her to buy a dress 🤣
He'll be using the money he makes on his adverts - beer pump thing - to treat her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This woman needs to calm the duck down! “gosh thank you both for replying” It’s the Meldrums that spoke to you FFS. You didn’t just have an audience with the Pope 🙄
I bet that's because she never ever responds to anyone, except for when it's on an ad because engagement is monitored. She doesn't actually give a duck about any of these people and they just can't see it. Yet.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.